Additional InformationFor those who can’t go more than a few hours without being on the go –the new JBL JB56BT Bluetooth® on-ear stereo headphones are the perfect companion. Featuring dynamic, pivoting earcups, along with 40mm advanced drivers that hit home deep with signature JBL PureBass listening, they're every inch a high-performance headphone, the kind you’d expect from the world champion in sound engineering. But that’s just scratching the surface. With one press of a button, the JB56BT switches instantly into a Bluetooth® 3.0 headset with echo-cancelling circuitry. Now you can talk wirelessly with your friends and family with the same sound precision you’d find in a best-in-class headphone. With added features like a USB-rechargeable battery with 12hr life, the JB56BT is custom-designed to go above and beyond your expectations – both in sound and in freedom.
It was only a matter of time before JBL engineers decided to infuse best in class sound with the wireless convenience of Bluetooth technology. Introducing the JB56BT, a wireless headphone with all of the freedom and flexibility that comes from cutting the cord. With their swivel-style pivoting earcups and advanced 40mm drivers dishing out signature JBL PureBass performance, the JB56BT speaks volumes when it comes to sound. But that’s only half the fun. Using the simple user interface on the outer earcup, not only can you play, pause, and control music volume precisely, but you can instantly turn your headphones into an advanced Bluetooth® 3.0 wireless headset for both incoming and outgoing calls. In the fast and furious pace of today’s world, why would you settle for anything less than both?
At A Glance:
Swivel earcup design with Bluetooth wireless 3.0 freedom and connectivity
Simple user controls on the outer earcup; USB-rechargeable battery
Built-in microphone with echo-cancellation for natural sounding calls
40 mm driver delivers signature JBL PureBass performance
What's in the box:
1 pair of JBL J56BT Bluetooth® wireless on-ear stereo headphones with rechargeable battery
Quick start guide
1 USB-rechargeable cable
1 accessory audio cable
- Swivel earcup design with Bluetooth 3.0 wireless freedom and connectivity
- The J56BT comes complete with in-built Bluetooth®3.0 connectivity, giving you the freedom of wireless connection while saving on battery power. They’re stylishly flexible too - with close-back, pivoting earcups that give you freedom, flexibility, and value – all in one package.
- Simple user controls on outer earcup; USB-rechargeable battery
- Listening to music on the go means having a headphone that’s easy to use. That’s why the J56BT feature simple volume controls on their outer earcup, allowing for seamless, hassle-free functionality. With their USB-rechargeable battery supplying up to 12 hours of power, you can get from point A to B without any worry of the music ever stopping.
- 40 mm driver delivers signature JBL PureBass performance
- Scientifically designed earcup acoustics and premium 40mm drivers are at the heart of JBL PureBass performance, bringing you all the raw power and clarity of pulsing bass - the kind you'd expect from the world leader in concert sound. The result speaks for itself: JBL clarity of sound no matter the frequency or volume, letting you enjoy the deepest-hitting drums without sacrificing even a hint of sound quality.
- Built-in microphone with echo-cancellation for natural sounding calls
- Part of being flexible means being ready for any occasion. With its built-in microphone that offers signature echo-cancellation technology, your J56BT gives you the same, best-in-class sound quality in your conversations as it does in your music listening.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Built-in Remote/MicrophoneThe built-in remote/microphone allows you to adjust the source volume and answer calls.
JBL sound is always worth protecting. An included carry case keeps the device safe from bumps and bruises.
Rechargeable BatteryFeatures a rechargeable battery for convenient portability and extended playback time.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Bluetooth® wireless on-ear stereo headphones
- Microphone Sensitivity
- -42dBPa/V @ 1KHz
- Battery Charge Time
- 2 hrs
- Music Playing Time
- 12 hrs
- Frequency Response
- Maximum SPL
- 115dB @ 30mW
- Advanced 40mm drivers
- Weight (g)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- BT Frequency Range
- BT Transmitter Power
- < 4dBm
- BT Transmitter Modulation
- GFSK π/4 DQPSK 8-DPSK
I just bought the headphones a couple of months ago and now I have already an issue. I can't switch them on. I press the button, but nothing happens. I tried to charge them, but it also didn't help. Any suggestions? I don't see any reset button...
Press and hold power button, then Plug-in USB charging cable at an alternate power source. If red LED is on, the J56BT has been reset successfully. If you're unable to reset it, please try another USB charging cable in attempt to find out exactly what's causing the issue. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact your local JBL Customer Service for technical support and information regarding your warranty options, thanks you!
Date published: 2016-08-25
if I am a Leviton employee , is the 99.95 already discounted?
Yes, the J56BT typically retails for $149.95. The $99.95 is the discounted price point.
Date published: 2016-04-20
After charging red light changes to white. Then charging cable removed. while using after one minute red light flashes and disconnect blue tooth. Battery replaced no help please advise
We are sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with our product. Please contact your local Harman Audio Customer Service regarding technical support for your headphones.
Date published: 2016-03-17