Cinema SB100Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/CINEMA+SB100.html
Item# CINEMA SB100
Additional InformationHigh-definition, flat-panel TVs are great for watching movies and TV shows. Unfortunately, their gorgeous screens don’t deliver the breathtaking audio that should match their brilliant video. For your favorite movies, TV shows, video games and music, the JBL Cinema SB100 is an easy-to-use, two-channel soundbar that offers up to 60 watts of amplified power. It features dual 3-1/2-inch (89-millimeter) premium cone woofers, two 1-1/2-inch (38-millimeter) dome tweeters, exclusive HARMAN Display surround technology that creates a room-filling, 3D soundstage from only two channels, a subwoofer output to add more bass, and dual-position equalization that optimizes the sound based on the speaker’s location. Not only does the Cinema SB100 sound great, it looks great, too. It’s designed to best complement flat-panel TV screens that are 27 inches (686 millimeters) and larger. And with its elegant, black enclosure, it’s sure to grace any listening space. For those who want great sound for their home theater but don’t want to break the bank, spend time installing multiple speakers or make the space for them, the SB100 is the way to go. Simply plug it in and press play.Request an Exchange
Movies and TV shows look their best on high-definition, flat-panel TVs. Unfortunately, the speakers that are traditionally found in these screens are small and deliver lackluster sound that hardly matches up to their breathtaking video. Thankfully, the fix is simple, and you don’t need much space at all. The JBL Cinema SB100 is an easy-to-use, two-channel soundbar that features dual 3-1/2-inch (89-millimeter) premium cone woofers, two 1-1/2-inch (38-millimeter) dome tweeters and a built-in 60-watt amplifier. It also features HARMAN Display Surround, which uses proprietary technology to create a room-filling, 3D soundstage from only two channels. Being a plug-and-play solution, the SB100 is easy to set up and it’s designed to complement any flat-panel TVs that are 27 inches (686 millimeter) and larger. For those who want an affordable and easy-to-use solution that ups the ante on their TV’s miniscule, built-in speakers, the JBL Cinema SB100 is hard to beat.
At a Glance:
Experience room-filling, 3D sound from a single, stylish speaker
Tailor your settings based on the placement of your sound bar
Versatile input options for digital and analog media sources
60 watts of built-in power
Exclusive HARMAN Display Surround technology
Analog and optical digital audio inputs
TV volume-learning capability
What's in the box:
1 Cinema SB100 system
1 IR remote control
1 power cable
1 optical audio cable
1 analog audio cable
1 wall-mounting bracket
1 warranty card
- 60 watts of built-in power
- The Cinema SB100 incorporates amplifiers, controls and left and right woofers and tweeters into a single soundbar. Its built-in amplification simplifies system connections and operation, and offers up to 60 watts of power.
- Exclusive HARMAN Display Surround technology
- Drawing from HARMAN expertise in movie theater audio, the Cinema SB100 lets you add cinema sound without adding multiple speakers. Employing proprietary HARMAN Display Surround technology, it creates a virtual surround-sound experience while preserving the original audio mix in its timbre and special balance.
- Bass boost
- Audiophilies respect JBL speakers for their exceptional bass response. And the JBL Cinema SB100 lets you increase low-frequency performance by just touching a button on the included remote control. The added bass impact is ideal for films.
- Dual-position equalization
- You can place the Cinema SB100 on a shelf or tabletop, or wall-mount it with the hardware included in the SB100 box. A dual-position equalization feature optimizes the soundbar’s performance for any location. So you can position the soundbar where you choose without compromising sound quality.
- Plug-and-play solution
- The Cinema SB100 easily connects to any TV, and includes the cables for the job. Easy to install, the soundbar requires virtually no setup. Just connect and play.
- Analog and optical digital audio inputs
- The Cinema SB100 features enough inputs to connect a TV and a disc player, satellite tuner or cable tuner to the system. It connects directly to any television and increases convenience – no plugging and unplugging required.
- Subwoofer output
- The Cinema SB100 offers an impressive and very affordable audio upgrade for your TV. But if you want to make its authoritative bass performance even better, the soundbar comes with a dedicated subwoofer mono RCA output so you can easily add an external powered subwoofer.
- TV volume-learning capability
- The Cinema SB100 comes with a credit card-sized remote. However, this impressive soundbar speaker can also “learn” the IR (infrared) volume-control code of your existing TV remote control, taking away the need to keep track of yet another remote for controlling the volume on your soundbar.
Legendary JBL SoundYou don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Plug-and-PlayEasy to install, requires virtually no setup. Just connect and play.
Wall MountableYour speaker can be wall mounted for the ideal home entertainment experience.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency response
- 80Hz – 18kHz (-6dB)
- Enclosure type
- Speaker Frequency Response
- 80Hz - 18kHz (-6dB)
- Speaker Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 30 watts peak per channel
- Frequency Response
- 80Hz – 18kHz (-6dB)
- Power Consumption (Full Power/Idle)
- 30W (maximum)
- Power Requirement
- 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz, 30w
- Amplifier Power (Peak)
- Power Consumption (Standby)
- less than 0.5W
- Speaker High-Frequency Transducer
- One 1-1/2" (38mm) tweeter per channel
- Speaker Low-Frequency Transducer
- One 3" (77mm) cone per channel
- Speaker Enclosure Type
- Speaker Width (mm)
- Speaker Width (in)
- Speaker Height (in)
- Speaker Height (mm)
- Speaker Depth (in)
- Speaker Weight (kg)
- Speaker Weight (lb)
- Speaker Depth (mm)
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 4-1/4" x 31-7/8" x 3-5/8" (108mm x 810mm x 92mm)
- 8.4 lb. (3.8kg)
Cinema SB100 is rated out of 5 by 13.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Erd03 from Works great right out of the box! I gave this for a Christmas gift and he loves it. It could be better only if it had a sub woofer.
Date published: 2016-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by jesus from Beautiful sound bar! I bought this sound bar because I wanted to hear my TV, computer and cell phone music at home. It is great, I like it a lot. The price is also good.
Date published: 2014-12-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Seattle51 from Bought on Sale for $89 After paying only $89 dollars for this, I wasnt expecting to much. It sounds pretty good by itself. I paired it with a 12" subwoofer, and it makes a huge difference. Sounds Fantastic. Im glad I bought this. 1000% better than the tinny sounding speakers in my tv.
Date published: 2015-12-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by wade628 from great Soundbar! The SB100 adds great sound to your TV. You can hear lower and fuller sounds that you did not hear with the TV alone.
Date published: 2014-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by phil from sb100 Fantastic, great product I am happy with my purchase, took me a while to connect the optical cable direct to the TV for optimum results.
Date published: 2014-07-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by antbrown87 from Solid Center Speaker This center speaker is incredibly easy to hook up. You don't need a receiver which is great. It could be a little bit more clear to help hear voices during movies but overall it is very powerful.
Date published: 2014-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by tgreene from Fantastic Unit! JBL has always been a great value for many years. A sound choice for audiophile.
Date published: 2013-12-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by DaddyDan from Great design and size Great sound at a great price! Blends in with any decor.
Date published: 2013-01-16
1 Year electronics & 5 Years lousdpeaker
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.