Item# JBL CINEMA SB100
At A Glance:
Experience room-filling, 3D sound from a single, stylish speaker
Tailor your settings based on the placement of your sound bar
Versatile input options for digital and analog media sources
60 watts of built-in power
Exclusive HARMAN Display Surround technology
Analog and optical digital audio inputs
TV volume-learning capability
What's in the box:
1 Cinema SB100 system
1 IR remote control
1 power cable
1 optical audio cable
1 analog audio cable
1 wall-mounting bracket
1 warranty card
- 60 watts of built-in power
- The Cinema SB100 incorporates amplifiers, controls and left and right woofers and tweeters into a single soundbar. Its built-in amplification simplifies system connections and operation, and offers up to 60 watts of power.
- Exclusive HARMAN Display Surround technology
- Drawing from HARMAN expertise in movie theater audio, the Cinema SB100 lets you add cinema sound without adding multiple speakers. Employing proprietary HARMAN Display Surround technology, it creates a virtual surround-sound experience while preserving the original audio mix in its timbre and special balance.
- Bass boost
- Audiophilies respect JBL speakers for their exceptional bass response. And the JBL Cinema SB100 lets you increase low-frequency performance by just touching a button on the included remote control. The added bass impact is ideal for films.
- Dual-position equalization
- You can place the Cinema SB100 on a shelf or tabletop, or wall-mount it with the hardware included in the SB100 box. A dual-position equalization feature optimizes the soundbar’s performance for any location. So you can position the soundbar where you choose without compromising sound quality.
- Plug-and-play solution
- The Cinema SB100 easily connects to any TV, and includes the cables for the job. Easy to install, the soundbar requires virtually no setup. Just connect and play.
- Analog and optical digital audio inputs
- The Cinema SB100 features enough inputs to connect a TV and a disc player, satellite tuner or cable tuner to the system. It connects directly to any television and increases convenience – no plugging and unplugging required.
- Subwoofer output
- The Cinema SB100 offers an impressive and very affordable audio upgrade for your TV. But if you want to make its authoritative bass performance even better, the soundbar comes with a dedicated subwoofer mono RCA output so you can easily add an external powered subwoofer.
- TV volume-learning capability
- The Cinema SB100 comes with a credit card-sized remote. However, this impressive soundbar speaker can also “learn” the IR (infrared) volume-control code of your existing TV remote control, taking away the need to keep track of yet another remote for controlling the volume on your soundbar.
Plug-and-PlayEasy to install, requires virtually no setup. Just connect and play.
Wall MountableYour speaker can be wall mounted for the ideal home entertainment experience.
Legendary JBL SoundYou don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Speaker Frequency Response
- 80Hz - 18kHz (-6dB)
- Speaker Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 30 watts peak per channel
- Frequency Response
- 80Hz – 18kHz (-6dB)
- Power Consumption (Full Power/Idle)
- 30W (maximum)
- Power Requirement
- 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz, 30w
- Amplifier Power (Peak)
- Power Consumption (Standby)
- less than 0.5W
- Speaker High-Frequency Transducer
- One 1-1/2" (38mm) tweeter per channel
- Speaker Low-Frequency Transducer
- One 3" (77mm) cone per channel
- Speaker Enclosure Type