Item# CINEMA SB200
At A Glance:
What's in the box:
- 120 watts of built-in power
- The Cinema SB200 incorporates amplifiers, controls, left and right woofers and tweeters, and a built-in subwoofer solution into a single soundbar. Its built-in amplification simplifies system connections and operation, and offers up to 120 watts of power.
- Bluetooth technology
- Movies and TV shows aren’t the only things that sound better with a JBL soundbar. The Cinema SB200 wirelessly streams music from iPhone, iPads, smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, laptops and personal computers, delivering room-filling, full-range sound reproduction with exceptional bass.
- Exclusive HARMAN Display Surround technology
- Drawing from HARMAN expertise in movie theater audio, the Cinema SB200 lets you add cinema sound without adding multiple speakers. Employing proprietary HARMAN Display Surround technology, it creates a virtual surround-sound experience while preserving the original audio mix in its timbre and special balance.
- Dolby Digital decoding
- The Cinema SB200 decodes film soundtracks in their native format, which eliminates conversion stages that reduce sound quality. This setup helps the soundbar provide a superb surround-sound experience for multiple listeners.
- Dual bass port provides thunderous bass
- With a unique JBL design that uses two high-excursion drivers with dual port design, the all-in-one Cinema SB200 lets you enjoy impressive bass performance without making you find room for an external subwoofer.
- Plug-and-play solution
- The Cinema SB200 easily connects to any TV – and even includes all the cables that you’ll need. Easy to install, the soundbar requires virtually no setup. Just connect and play. What could be simpler?
- Analog and optical digital audio inputs
- The Cinema SB200 features enough inputs to connect a TV and a disc player, satellite tuner or cable tuner to the system. It connects directly to any television and increases convenience – no plugging and unplugging required.
- TV volume-learning capability
- The Cinema SB200 comes with a credit card-sized remote. However, this impressive soundbar speaker can also “learn” the IR (infrared) volume-control code of your existing TV remote control, taking away the need to keep track of yet another remote for controlling the volume on your soundbar.
- Dual-position equalization
- You can place the Cinema SB200 on a shelf or tabletop, or wall-mount it with hardware that we’ve included. A dual-position equalization feature optimizes the soundbar’s performance for any location. So you can position it where you choose without compromising sound quality.
- Bass boost
- Audiophiles respect JBL speakers for their exceptional bass response. And the Cinema SB200 lets you increase low-frequency performance by just touching a button on the included remote control. The added bass impact is ideal for films.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Plug-and-PlayEasy to install, requires virtually no setup. Just connect and play.
Wall MountableYour speaker can be wall mounted for the ideal home entertainment experience.
Manuals & Downloads:
|Speaker Frequency Response||60Hz - 20kHz (-6dB)|
|Speaker Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power||60 watts peak per channel|
|Power Consumption (Full Power/Idle)||60W (maximum)|
|Power Consumption (Standby)||less than 0.5W|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||60 watts peak per channel|
|Power Requirement||100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz, 60W|
|Speaker Low-Frequency Transducer||One 3-1/2" (89mm) cone per channel|
|Speaker Enclosure Type||Ported|
|Speaker High-Frequency Transducer||One 1" (25mm) dome per channel|