Cinema SB200Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/CINEMA+SB200-Z.html
Item# CINEMA SB200-Z
Additional InformationYou’ve got a high-definition, flat-panel TV screen that flawlessly displays all the grandeur of your video the way that its creators intended. But how about the audio? Unfortunately, these screens don’t come with speakers that match the brilliance of their video. The JBL® Cinema SB200 provides you the outstanding JBL sound that we install in movie theaters throughout the world – and does it without compromising space or style. This two-channel soundbar speaker features dual 3-1/2-inch (89-millimeter) woofers, two 1-inch (25-millimeter) tweeters, a built-in amplifier that offers up to 120 watts, HARMAN Display Surround technology for 3D sound and dual-positioning equalization that optimizes the soundbar’s performance based on its location. Its high-excursion drivers and precision bass port work to deliver powerful, resounding bass, so there’s no need to add a separate subwoofer. But what makes the SB200 even more impressive is its integrated Bluetooth® technology, which allows you to stream music easily from digital audio devices such as your iPhone, iPad, smartphone, tablet, MP3 player, laptop or personal computer. But more than providing you with exceptional sound, the SB200 also looks fabulous. Able to complement flat-panel TVs that are 32 inches (812 millimeters) and larger, the JBL Cinema SB200 is ready to grace your living room with powerful bass and beautiful sound.
Your high-definition, flat-panel TV displays video beautifully and flawlessly. But ask yourself this: How does it sound? Unfortunately, the speakers in these TVs are small, and don’t match up to their brilliant video. The JBL Cinema SB200 gives you superlative JBL sound that is heard in movie theaters throughout the world – without compromising space and style. It’s a soundbar that features dual 3-1/2-inch (89-millimeter) premium cone woofers, two 1-inch (25-millimeter) dome tweeters, a built-in, 120-watt amplifier and HARMAN Display Surround, which provide listeners with a 3D listening experience from only two channels. The system also plays digital tunes with integrated Bluetooth® technology; simply connect your iPhone, iPad, smartphone, tablet, MP3 player, laptop or personal computer, and start streaming. Designed to complement flat-panel TVs that are 32 inches (812 millimeters) and larger the JBL Cinema SB200 is ready to make your TV sound as good as it looks with outstanding bass and beautiful sound.
At A Glance:
Hear big bass that eliminates the need for an external subwoofer
Wirelessly stream music from your smartphone, tablet and other devices
Experience room-filling, 3D sound from a single, stylish speaker
120 watts of built-in power
Exclusive HARMAN Display Surround technology
Dolby Digital decoding
Dual bass port provides thunderous bass
Analog and optical digital audio inputs
TV volume-learning capability
What's in the box:
1 Cinema SB200 system
1 IR remote control
1 power cable
1 optical audio cable
1 analog audio cable
1 wall-mounting bracket
1 warranty card
- 120 watts of built-in power
- The Cinema SB200 incorporates amplifiers, controls, left and right woofers and tweeters, and a built-in subwoofer solution into a single soundbar. Its built-in amplification simplifies system connections and operation, and offers up to 120 watts of power.
- Bluetooth technology
- Movies and TV shows aren’t the only things that sound better with a JBL soundbar. The Cinema SB200 wirelessly streams music from iPhone, iPads, smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, laptops and personal computers, delivering room-filling, full-range sound reproduction with exceptional bass.
- Exclusive HARMAN Display Surround technology
- Drawing from HARMAN expertise in movie theater audio, the Cinema SB200 lets you add cinema sound without adding multiple speakers. Employing proprietary HARMAN Display Surround technology, it creates a virtual surround-sound experience while preserving the original audio mix in its timbre and special balance.
- Dolby Digital decoding
- The Cinema SB200 decodes film soundtracks in their native format, which eliminates conversion stages that reduce sound quality. This setup helps the soundbar provide a superb surround-sound experience for multiple listeners.
- Dual bass port provides thunderous bass
- With a unique JBL design that uses two high-excursion drivers with dual port design, the all-in-one Cinema SB200 lets you enjoy impressive bass performance without making you find room for an external subwoofer.
- Plug-and-play solution
- The Cinema SB200 easily connects to any TV – and even includes all the cables that you’ll need. Easy to install, the soundbar requires virtually no setup. Just connect and play. What could be simpler?
- Analog and optical digital audio inputs
- The Cinema SB200 features enough inputs to connect a TV and a disc player, satellite tuner or cable tuner to the system. It connects directly to any television and increases convenience – no plugging and unplugging required.
- TV volume-learning capability
- The Cinema SB200 comes with a credit card-sized remote. However, this impressive soundbar speaker can also “learn” the IR (infrared) volume-control code of your existing TV remote control, taking away the need to keep track of yet another remote for controlling the volume on your soundbar.
- Dual-position equalization
- You can place the Cinema SB200 on a shelf or tabletop, or wall-mount it with hardware that we’ve included. A dual-position equalization feature optimizes the soundbar’s performance for any location. So you can position it where you choose without compromising sound quality.
- Bass boost
- Audiophiles respect JBL speakers for their exceptional bass response. And the Cinema SB200 lets you increase low-frequency performance by just touching a button on the included remote control. The added bass impact is ideal for films.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Plug-and-PlayEasy to install, requires virtually no setup. Just connect and play.
Wall MountableYour speaker can be wall mounted for the ideal home entertainment experience.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Enclosure type
- Speaker Frequency Response
- 60Hz - 20kHz (-6dB)
- Speaker Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 60 watts peak per channel
- Power Consumption (Full Power/Idle)
- 60W (maximum)
- Power Consumption (Standby)
- less than 0.5W
- Amplifier Power (RMS)
- 60 watts peak per channel
- Power Requirement
- 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz, 60W
- Speaker Low-Frequency Transducer
- One 3-1/2" (89mm) cone per channel
- Speaker Enclosure Type
- Speaker High-Frequency Transducer
- One 1" (25mm) dome per channel
- Speaker Weight (lb)
- Speaker Width (in)
- Speaker Depth (mm)
- Speaker Weight (kg)
- Speaker Height (in)
- Speaker Depth (in)
- Speaker Height (mm)
- Speaker Width (mm)
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 4-9/16" x 35-1/2" x 4-1/16" (116 mm x 901mm x 103mm
- 11.5 lb. (5.1kg)
Cinema SB200 is rated out of 5 by 20551.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Billy164 Br from A very good buy, the JBL Cinema SB 200. I bought the Soundbar a month ago at a reduced price. It has excellent sound quality with good bass. It is a high quality piece of equipment. I'm glad I was able to purchase it, I'm happy with it.
Date published: 2016-05-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by Berl51 from Love my SB200 I have had this for over a year now! The sound quality this this puts out is crazy amazing!!!! One complaint is the remote that comes with it is super cheap! My dad is ticked bc I did not contacted anyone but the remote seriously has not worked since about the 3rd month I had it. But I figure I can just turn it on when I'm watching my movies or listening to movies...but I am finding it to be an inconvenience now if I get a phone call or have people over so I do kinda wish I would have followed up on the little remote...but besides the cheaply made remote...you can't go wrong with the power and quality of sound you get out of this one compact bar!!
Date published: 2014-03-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by PhilipsB from Fantistic for what I was looking for I could not be happier with the JBL 200 for what I wanted, which included: - Smaller soundbar around or under 36 inches - Full sound without the need of a subwoofer - Optical and Bluetooth connectivity - Aesthetically pleasing to look at Unpacking and setup could not be easier. I've been using it wired to my TV via the optical cord and to my Macbook Pro via BlueTooth. This is setup in my office / guest bedroom, which is smaller which I assume this product was designed for. I would probably look for something a big more robust for a larger living room.
Date published: 2013-08-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by kjkow from Great room filling sound. Bought this as a gift for my son who lives in a huge open loft apartment. JBL never disappoints. Deep rich bass, which is always tight, never booming, and crystal clear high frequencies. This is what JBL delivers. Fills the entire apartment with sound. Well done JBL.
Date published: 2016-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Highzoot from Balanced Sound from a Compact Package It's no surprise that the speakers on the new flat screens are terrible and I wanted to boost the sound quality for a 50" TV in a common area. I didn't want a 5.1 system and I didn't even want an extra subwoofer so I started looking at options. I listened to some single soundbar systems that sounded great, but were $700+. I originally came across a review for the SB100, but after reading about the SB200 on the JBL site (and the fact that it was on sale) I decided to jump on it. Fast and free shipping to my door, a good way to start things off. The set-up was easy. There are multiple options and I went with the optical connection using the supplied cable. Used this for the 2016 NFC Wildcard Games and it does a fantastic job with sporting events. Also tried out some movies. The explosions from Edge of Tomorrow were loud and clear (literally) and dialogue from Seven Psychopaths was easy to understand and effortless. If you want a sophisticated, complex, multi-layered, in-your-face (and expensive) sound system, this aint' it. If you want a simple, all-in-one awesome system that will enhance your sports and TV watching without breaking the bank I would highly recommend this SB200.
Date published: 2016-01-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by cobain34 from Easy and Great I bought this about 1 month ago. Easy to set up. Great sound. Dialogue is crisp.
Date published: 2015-12-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pill from Awesome Product Had one for a few years now and it blows all sound bars away!
Date published: 2016-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by JockeyAgentLou from Excellent sound and range. Was a solid buy considering you get JBL quality at a fair price.
Date published: 2014-12-30