Cinema SB200Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/CINEMA+SB200-Z.html
At a Glance:
Hear big bass that eliminates the need for an external subwoofer
Wirelessly stream music from your smartphone, tablet and other devices
Experience room-filling, 3D sound from a single, stylish speaker
120 watts of built-in power
Exclusive HARMAN Display Surround technology
Dolby Digital decoding
Dual bass port provides thunderous bass
Analog and optical digital audio inputs
TV volume-learning capability
What's in the box:
1 Cinema SB200 system
1 IR remote control
1 power cable
1 optical audio cable
1 analog audio cable
1 wall-mounting bracket
1 warranty card
- 120 watts of built-in power
- The Cinema SB200 incorporates amplifiers, controls, left and right woofers and tweeters, and a built-in subwoofer solution into a single soundbar. Its built-in amplification simplifies system connections and operation, and offers up to 120 watts of power.
- Bluetooth technology
- Movies and TV shows aren’t the only things that sound better with a JBL soundbar. The Cinema SB200 wirelessly streams music from iPhone, iPads, smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, laptops and personal computers, delivering room-filling, full-range sound reproduction with exceptional bass.
- Exclusive HARMAN Display Surround technology
- Drawing from HARMAN expertise in movie theater audio, the Cinema SB200 lets you add cinema sound without adding multiple speakers. Employing proprietary HARMAN Display Surround technology, it creates a virtual surround-sound experience while preserving the original audio mix in its timbre and special balance.
- Dolby Digital decoding
- The Cinema SB200 decodes film soundtracks in their native format, which eliminates conversion stages that reduce sound quality. This setup helps the soundbar provide a superb surround-sound experience for multiple listeners.
- Dual bass port provides thunderous bass
- With a unique JBL design that uses two high-excursion drivers with dual port design, the all-in-one Cinema SB200 lets you enjoy impressive bass performance without making you find room for an external subwoofer.
- Plug-and-play solution
- The Cinema SB200 easily connects to any TV – and even includes all the cables that you’ll need. Easy to install, the soundbar requires virtually no setup. Just connect and play. What could be simpler?
- Analog and optical digital audio inputs
- The Cinema SB200 features enough inputs to connect a TV and a disc player, satellite tuner or cable tuner to the system. It connects directly to any television and increases convenience – no plugging and unplugging required.
- TV volume-learning capability
- The Cinema SB200 comes with a credit card-sized remote. However, this impressive soundbar speaker can also “learn” the IR (infrared) volume-control code of your existing TV remote control, taking away the need to keep track of yet another remote for controlling the volume on your soundbar.
- Dual-position equalization
- You can place the Cinema SB200 on a shelf or tabletop, or wall-mount it with hardware that we’ve included. A dual-position equalization feature optimizes the soundbar’s performance for any location. So you can position it where you choose without compromising sound quality.
- Bass boost
- Audiophiles respect JBL speakers for their exceptional bass response. And the Cinema SB200 lets you increase low-frequency performance by just touching a button on the included remote control. The added bass impact is ideal for films.
Wall MountableYour speaker can be wall mounted for the ideal home entertainment experience.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Plug-and-PlayEasy to install, requires virtually no setup. Just connect and play.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Enclosure type
- Speaker Frequency Response
- 60Hz - 20kHz (-6dB)
- Speaker Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 60 watts peak per channel
- Power Consumption (Full Power/Idle)
- 60W (maximum)
- Power Consumption (Standby)
- less than 0.5W
- Amplifier Power (RMS)
- 60 watts peak per channel
- Power Requirement
- 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz, 60W
- Speaker Low-Frequency Transducer
- One 3-1/2" (89mm) cone per channel
- Speaker Enclosure Type
- Speaker High-Frequency Transducer
- One 1" (25mm) dome per channel
- Speaker Weight (lb)
- Speaker Width (in)
- Speaker Depth (mm)
- Speaker Weight (kg)
- Speaker Height (in)
- Speaker Depth (in)
- Speaker Height (mm)
- Speaker Width (mm)
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 4-9/16" x 35-1/2" x 4-1/16" (116 mm x 901mm x 103mm
- 11.5 lb. (5.1kg)
1 Year electronics & 5 Years lousdpeaker
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.