JBL FlipDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/JBLFLIPWHTAM.html
At a Glance:
Wirelessly connect to smartphones, tablets, laptops and more
Use its built-in mic for hands-free calls, Skype and FaceTime
Hear the truth with great JBL sound from dual drivers and DSP
Built-in bass port
Digital signal processing
Built-in microphone and call-answer button
5-hour, Li-ion rechargeable battery
Versatile, portable design
What's in the box:
1 JBL Flip stereo speaker
1 AC adapter
1 Neoprene™ material carrying pouch
- Bluetooth technology
- The JBL Flip portable speaker streams stereo music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped device. This arrangement makes JBL sound available for a wide range of portable devices, including tablets.
- Built-in bass port
- Some portable speakers struggle to produce bass, but not JBL portable speakers. The JBL Flip has a built-in bass port and generates bass that’s superior to comparable portable products.
- Digital signal processing
- JBL speakers – even small ones – aren’t misers when it comes to delivering great sound. The JBL Flip employs digital signal processing to generate room-filling audio with great bass from a compact speaker.
- Built-in microphone and call-answer button
- Not all of the sounds from the JBL Flip come from your music. There’s a microphone and a call-answer button so you can answer phone calls from the speaker.
- 5-hour, Li-ion rechargeable battery
- The JBL Flip stereo speaker has a built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery that provides up to five hours of playback time. You can easily recharge the battery using the adapter, which saves you battery hassles and money.
- Versatile, portable design
- The JBL Flip stereo speaker plays from either a vertical or horizontal position, so you can place it in a variety of locations. And it fits easily into a backpack, so you can take it from one place to the next.
- LED indicator
- A clearly visible LED lets you know when the built-in battery needs to be recharged, as well as when the JBL Flip is in Bluetooth listening or pairing mode.
- Reddot Design Award Winner
- The Red Dot is the prize for high design quality. The international jury only awards this sought-after seal of quality to projects that set themselves apart significantly from comparable projects thanks to their excellent design.
Auxiliary-input (aux in) connector allows you to plug into practically any audio device.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
The built-in microphone allows you to answer calls without skipping a beat.
JBL sound is always worth protecting. An included carry case keeps the device safe from bumps and bruises.
Rechargeable BatteryFeatures a rechargeable battery for convenient portability and extended playback time.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Amplifier Power
- 2 x 5W
- Battery type
- Li-ion rechargeable
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range
- 2.402 - 2.48GHz
- Listening time on battery power
- >5 hours
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation
- Battery charge time
- 3 hours
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Frequency Response
- 150Hz - 20kHz
- Height (in)
- Height (mm)
hello my flip is only lighting blue, doen't turns blue and red to be reached as bluetooth device.
Trying to use my July flip but computer using Bluetooth can see it. Tho"on" switch flashes blue even with power cord connected. Any ideas?
is this a new idem?
You Might Also Like