Jembe WirelessDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/JBLJEMBEBTAM.html
Additional InformationGreat speakers don’t need much bulk to produce great sound without wires. All they really need is a Bluetooth® connection. Introducing the discreet and stylish JBL® Jembe™ Wireless speaker system. Designed to work with your Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as your laptop, mobile phone, tablet and MP3 player, it’ll give you exceptional audio filled with clear, crisp acoustics coupled with rich, resounding bass tones. This system is everything you’ve come to expect from JBL products – only now in a small, sexy, wireless package.For more than 60 years, JBL® engineers have created, perfected and installed precise, naturally articulated sound in cinemas, arenas and recording studios around the world. But you don’t need large settings like those to get the same JBL sound you’ve come to love – all you need is a Bluetooth® connection. Introducing the discreet and stylish JBL Jembe™ Wireless speaker system. Deliciously attractive, each of its two small speakers features a built-in power amplifier, a powered 2.0 computer system and a Slipstream port that creates rich bass with low distortion. If you don’t want other people to hear your music, you can use the system’s 1/8-inch (3.5-millimeter) headphone jack to get a more personal experience with your favorite headphones. This small and powerful system unobtrusively fits on your desk or bookshelf. But feel free to pump up the volume and roam about – its integrated Bluetooth technology allows you to stream your music wirelessly from your favorite audio devices.
At A Glance:
Integrated Bluetooth technology
HARMAN TrueStream technology
Slipstream port technologies
Built-in power amplifier
1/8"(3.5mm) headphone jack for personal audio devices
Stylish JBL weave design
Compact and portable
What's in the box:
2 Jembe Wireless computer speakers
1 quick-start guide
- Integrated Bluetooth technology
- No need to plug in when you’re Bluetooth-enabled with the JBL Jembe BT wireless speaker system. Just connect your favorite personal audio device, such as your phone, tablet, MP3 player, or laptop, and press PLAY.
- HARMAN TrueStream technology
- The HARMAN TrueStream™ technique is our guarantee that you will enjoy the best possible listening experience when you’re streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology. Because you have many options for Bluetooth connectivity, our products always use the most current and most advanced option to ensure the highest-quality sound no matter what application or source device you use.
- Slipstream port technologies
- The JBL Jembe Wireless Bluetooth speaker system’s Slipstream port technologies provide listeners with powerful, great-sounding bass and low distortion. Plug in your computer, laptop or personal music player, and hear bass that you can feel.
- Built-in power amplifier
- The JBL Wireless’ built-in power amplifier pumps huge power and promises superb stability – action films will keep you on the edge of your seat while your music will keep your ears perked and emotions piqued. The Jembe Wireless system produces sound as it came directly from studio sessions.
- A powered 2.0 computer system
- Experience movies from your computer as if you were sitting in a theater. The Jembe BT’s powered 2.0 computer speaker system has added acoustic performance that gives your sound depth and space.
- 1/8"(3.5mm) headphone jack for personal audio devices
- Get an intimate audio experience with the Jembe Wireless’ integrated 1/8-inch (3.5-millimeter) headphone jack, designed to work with your personal headphones.
- Stylish JBL Weave design
- The Jembe Wireless is small and stylish. Its JBL Weave design adds fabulous form to exceptional function.
- Compact and portable
- The Jembe BT won’t clutter your desk or home. And its speakers are compact enough to toss in a bag should you care to take great sound with you.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Plug-and-PlayEasy to install, requires virtually no setup. Just connect and play.
Auxiliary-input (aux in) connector allows you to plug into practically any audio device.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Computer Speakers
- Power Requirement
- 12V DC, 1.5A
- Power Consumption
- 0.5W (standby); 20W (maximum); 6W per satellite at 1% THD
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Frequency Response
Satellite Speaker Specifications:
- Satellite Depth (in)
- Satellite Height (in)
- Satellite Width (mm)
- Satellite Height (mm)
- Satellite Depth (mm)
- Satellite Width (in)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance
- 250mV for rated power / >5k Ohms