At A Glance:
Slipstream port technologies
Built-in power amplifier
1/8" (3.5mm) headphone jack for personal audio devices
Stylish JBL Weave design
Compact and portable
What's in the box:
2 Jembe computer speakers
- Slipstream port technologies
- The Jembe loudspeaker system’s JBL Slipstream port technologies ensure powerful, smooth-sounding bass with low distortion. And that’s what virtually every listener wants.
- Built-in power amplifier
- The Jembe system’s built-in amplifier provides sufficient power and high-quality audio for rock music and high-action movies. The result sounds as if you’re sitting in a concert or at the movie theater listening in 2.0 mode, with an enhanced acoustic experience that adds depth and space.
- 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone jack for personal audio devices
- To secure an intimate sonic experience, JBL engineers have designed the Jembe system’s integral 1/8-inch (3.5-millimeter) headphone jack to work with all personal headphones. So go ahead: let the Jembe system give you a private concert.
- Stylish JBL Weave design
- The Jembe system looks sharp and stylish in any room. The speakers’ JBL Weave design represents a perfect convergence of form and function.
- Compact and portable
- The Jembe system will not clutter your desk or home. Because the loudspeakers are small enough to pack easily into a bag, you can take great sound wherever you go.
Plug-and-PlayEasy to install, requires virtually no setup. Just connect and play.
Auxiliary-input (aux in) connector allows you to plug into practically any audio device.
Manuals & Downloads:
- FCC/CE Approved
- Amplifier Power
- 6 watts per satellite at 1% THD
- Computer Speakers
- Power Requirement
- 12V DC, 1.5A
- Power Consumption
- 0.5W (standby); 20W (maximum)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Frequency Response
Satellite Speaker Specifications:
- Satellite Height (in)
- Satellite Depth (mm)
- Satellite Depth (in)
- Satellite Width (in)
- Satellite Width (mm)
- Satellite Height (mm)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance
- 250mV for rated power / >5k Ohms