JBL Micro Wireless
At A Glance:
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth technology
- The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped mobile phone or tablet, making JBL sound available for a wide range of portable devices. It’s a wireless wonder.
- Built-in bass port
- JBL speakers are famous for powerful bass. But it might surprise you to hear JBL bass this strong from a speaker this small. A built-in bass port enables the JBL Micro Wireless to generate bass that’s superior to comparable portable products.
- Five-hour, Li-ion rechargeable battery
- The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker has a built-in Li-ion battery that provides up to 5 hours of playback time. You can easily recharge the battery using a micro USB port, which saves you battery hassles and money.
- Portable design
- It’s easy to get attached to JBL sound. The lightweight, compact JBL Micro Wireless fits easily into backpacks or pockets.
- Smart-cable design
- The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker is always ready to connect and play. And when your source device isn’t connected, the built-in 11-13/16-inch (30-centimeter) audio cable stores in the bottom of the speaker to prevent tangling.
- LED indicator
- A clearly visible LED lets you know when the built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery is low, so you know when the JBL Micro Wireless needs charging. We don’t want you to miss a moment of your music.
- Daisy-chain capability
- If you want to add some “macro” to your Micro, you can connect the JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker to other JBL Micro Wireless speakers, creating an impressive sound environment.
- Reddot Design Award Winner
- The Red Dot is the prize for high design quality. The international jury only awards this sought-after seal of quality to projects that set themselves apart significantly from comparable projects thanks to their excellent design.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Rechargeable BatteryFeatures a rechargeable battery for convenient portability and extended playback time.
Auxiliary-input (aux in) connector allows you to plug into practically any audio device.
JBL sound is always worth protecting. An included carry case keeps the device safe from bumps and bruises.
Manuals & Downloads:
|Frequency Response||150Hz - 20kHz|
|Transducer||1 x 1-5/8" (40mm)|