JBL Micro Wireless RecertifiedDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/JBLMICROWWHT-Z.html
At a Glance:
Wirelessly stream audio from your portable devices like smartphones and tablets
Experience loud and clear JBL sound from a compact speaker with a tuned bass port
Get up to five hours of uninterrupted audio from its rechargeable battery
Built-in bass port
Five-hour Li-ion rechargeable battery
What's in the box:
1 JBL Micro Wireless speaker
1 micro USB cable for recharging
1 carrying pouch
- Bluetooth technology
- The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped mobile phone or tablet, making JBL sound available for a wide range of portable devices. It’s a wireless wonder.
- Built-in bass port
- JBL speakers are famous for powerful bass. But it might surprise you to hear JBL bass this strong from a speaker this small. A built-in bass port enables the JBL Micro Wireless to generate bass that’s superior to comparable portable products.
- Five-hour, Li-ion rechargeable battery
- The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker has a built-in Li-ion battery that provides up to 5 hours of playback time. You can easily recharge the battery using a micro USB port, which saves you battery hassles and money.
- Portable design
- It’s easy to get attached to JBL sound. The lightweight, compact JBL Micro Wireless fits easily into backpacks or pockets.
- Smart-cable design
- The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker is always ready to connect and play. And when your source device isn’t connected, the built-in 11-13/16-inch (30-centimeter) audio cable stores in the bottom of the speaker to prevent tangling.
- LED indicator
- A clearly visible LED lets you know when the built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery is low, so you know when the JBL Micro Wireless needs charging. We don’t want you to miss a moment of your music.
- Daisy-chain capability
- If you want to add some “macro” to your Micro, you can connect the JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker to other JBL Micro Wireless speakers, creating an impressive sound environment.
- Reddot Design Award Winner
- The Red Dot is the prize for high design quality. The international jury only awards this sought-after seal of quality to projects that set themselves apart significantly from comparable projects thanks to their excellent design.
Auxiliary-input (aux in) connector allows you to plug into practically any audio device.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
JBL sound is always worth protecting. An included carry case keeps the device safe from bumps and bruises.
Rechargeable BatteryFeatures a rechargeable battery for convenient portability and extended playback time.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Frequency Response
- 150Hz - 20kHz
- 1 x 1-5/8" (40mm)
- Depth (in)
- Weight (g)
- Height (mm)
- Height (in)
- Weight (lb)
- Depth (mm)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Input Connections
- 1 x integral 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo cable & 1 x 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo jack
Would this speaker be good for in a car. If so where could you put it? I have a 2004 Tahoe and would like to have a speaker for listening to music on my phone.
Is the recharging cable detachable? Or is it permanently attached?
What are the dimensions
1 Year Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.