JBL OnBeat aWake
At A Glance:
What's in the box:
- 13 watts of amplified power
- Don’t be fooled by size. Since this little powerhouse is a JBL speaker system, you can have faith that it delivers great JBL sound. The JBL OnBeat aWake offers just the right amount of power for your bedroom — whether you’re rocking loud or soft.
- Wireless audio streaming
- Listen to music, watch movies and play games – and do it all wirelessly. We’ve designed the JBL OnBeat aWake for your iPad, but it also works with your iPhone, iPod touch and virtually any other audio player that uses Bluetooth technology.
- HARMAN TrueStream technology
- The HARMAN TrueStream technique is our guarantee that you will enjoy the best possible listening experience when you’re streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology. Because you have many options for Bluetooth connectivity, our products always use the most current and most advanced option to ensure the highest-quality sound no matter what application or source device you use.
- Slipstream port technology
- JBL Slipstream port technology gives listeners powerful, great-sounding bass with low distortion. Whether your source is docked or streaming, you’ll experience bass that you can really feel.
- Powerful JBL drivers
- The JBL OnBeat aWake’s full-range transducers provide room-filling sound. Hear clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass – all from your tiny bedside companion.
- Auxiliary input for additional source devices
- Whether your device is Bluetooth-enabled or not, the JBL OnBeat aWake allows you to take full advantage of its incredible sound, thanks to its auxiliary-input (aux in) connection. You can use practically any digital audio device, including MP3 players, smartphones, tablets and laptop computers.
- Free AmpUp downloadable app
- Rather than waking up to shrill sounds, you can serenely open your eyes to your favorite music. Download the free JBL AmpUp companion app, which allows you to customize your wake-up theme, choose a lullaby that helps you fall asleep to music, and access your daily calendar.
- Smart-touch snooze control
- We know that everyone would like some extra shuteye when the alarm sounds, so we made it easy to reach. Smart-touch snooze controls allow you to tap the bedside table for extra sleep.
- Dock charger for iOS devices
- This work of beauty isn’t just for your iPad. You can use it with your iPhone and iPod touch. The JBL OnBeat aWake can dock and recharge both as well as the iPod nano and iPod classic.
- Easy-to-read screen display
- There’s no need to squint in the dark – the JBL OnBeat aWake prominently displays all of your information, including the weather, time, calendar and currently playing music track, on your iPad. We’ve included easy-to-access brightness controls to help you read the integrated clock when you need a little extra light.
- Up to 20kHz frequency response
- To combat the placement variations in one’s room and human hearing deficiencies at higher frequencies, the JBL OnBeat aWake delivers the full-range frequency response associated with exceptional sound.
Auxiliary-input (aux in) connector allows you to plug into practically any audio device.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Recharges your Media Device
This speaker charges your device so you can listen longer and be ready to go at a moment's notice.
HARMAN TrueStreamHARMAN TrueStream brings the best possible listening experience when you stream audio via Bluetooth.
Manuals & Downloads:
|Power Consumption||24W maximum and 1W standby|
|Power Output||12v 2A|
|Power Requirement||2 x 6.5W (input) 100V - 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Frequency Response||75Hz - 20kHz|
|Input Impedance||8 ohms|
|Weight||2 lb (0.91kg)|