At A Glance:
Access your music and dock and charge your iPhone 5 with a built-in Lightning connector
Get ready for a room full of rhythm, thanks to two JBL® full-range transducers.
Take your music anywhere with AAA batteries or go non-stop at home with AC power.
Built-in Lightning docking connector
JBL full-range transducers
Digital signal processing
Battery and AC power
1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo input
Compact and portable design
LED status indicator
What's in the box:
1 JBL OnBeat Micro speaker dock
1 AC adapter
If you’ve got an iPhone 5, you’ve got to get the JBL OnBeat Micro. With the new Lightning dock connector built in, the JBL OnBeat Micro lets you enjoy your music without wires or adapters, and even has a USB port for compatibility with other devices. Compact and portable, the JBL OnBeat Micro can bring the noise from ceiling to floor for up to 5 hours when it’s using batteries and allows you to charge your docked device when it’s using AC power. The JBL OnBeat Micro is good to go whenever the rhythm hits you.
- Built-in Lightning docking connector
- Get live with the music on your iPhone 5 thanks to the JBL OnBeat Micro’s Lightning docking connector. The connection is built in, so there’s no need for wires or adapters.
- JBL full-range transducers
- Find a room and rock every bit of it. The JBL OnBeat Micro features not one but two JBL® full-range transducers to project incredibly dynamic sound that fills your surroundings.
- Digital signal processing
- JBL speakers – even small ones – aren’t misers when it comes to delivering great sound. The JBL OnBeat Micro employs digital signal processing to generate big audio with great bass from a compact speaker.
- Battery and AC power
- You can power your own personal concert with the JBL OnBeat Micro for up to 5 hours using four AAA batteries or bounce to the beats non-stop using its included AC adapter.
- 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo input
- The JBL OnBeat Micro’s 1/8-inch (3.5-millimeter) audio input conveniently allows you to connect to virtually any portable audio device and make it the centerpiece of the party.
- Compact and portable design
- Move the music whenever the mood strikes you, thanks to the JBL OnBeat Micro’s recessed connectors and lightweight, compact design.
- LED status indicator
- For your convenience, the JBL OnBeat Micro’s clearly visible LED screen fills you in on its operating status.
Apple Lightning Connector
Supports docking functionality with every Apple Lightning 8 pin device.
Auxiliary-input (aux in) connector allows you to plug into practically any audio device.
Features a rechargeable battery for convenient portability and extended playback time.
Manuals & Downloads:
Introducing the JBL OnBeat™ Micro, the world’s first portable speaker dock with a Lightning connector for your new iPhone 5, iPod touch 5th generation or iPod nano 7th generation. The JBL OnBeat Micro features two full-range transducers and built-in DSP (digital signal processing) that combine to deliver dynamic, space-filling sound in a compact package. Perfectly portable for music here, there and everywhere, with a 1/8-inch (3.5-millimeter) stereo input so you can connect to nearly any portable sound source – plus touch-button volume controls and recessed connectors for easy transport – the JBL OnBeat Micro is good to go whenever the rhythm hits you. Capable of rocking the house for up to 5 hours (on battery power) or until the sun comes up (on AC power), the JBL OnBeat Micro also has a convenient USB port that can provide playback from other devices and charge them. And don’t worry about running out of electricity. The JBL OnBeat Micro features auto standby (a battery-saving mode that automatically engages after 10 minutes of non-use) and an LED status indicator that lets you know when it’s time for new batteries. For convenience, versatility and portability, the JBL OnBeat Micro is hard to beat.
||20W (maximum); 0.5W (standby)||
||4 x AAA||
||110Hz – 20kHz||
||2 x 2 watts||
||5.9V DC, 3.33A||
||2 JBL full-range transducers||