JBL OnBeat Micro
At A Glance:
Access your music and dock and charge your iPhone 5 with a built-in Lightning connector
Get ready for a room full of rhythm, thanks to two JBL® full-range transducers.
Take your music anywhere with AAA batteries or go non-stop at home with AC power.
Built-in Lightning docking connector
JBL full-range transducers
Digital signal processing
Battery and AC power
1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo input
Compact and portable design
LED status indicator
What's in the box:
1 JBL OnBeat Micro speaker dock
1 AC adapter
- Built-in Lightning docking connector
- Get live with the music on your iPhone 5 thanks to the JBL OnBeat Micro’s Lightning docking connector. The connection is built in, so there’s no need for wires or adapters.
- JBL full-range transducers
- Find a room and rock every bit of it. The JBL OnBeat Micro features not one but two JBL® full-range transducers to project incredibly dynamic sound that fills your surroundings.
- Digital signal processing
- JBL speakers – even small ones – aren’t misers when it comes to delivering great sound. The JBL OnBeat Micro employs digital signal processing to generate big audio with great bass from a compact speaker.
- Battery and AC power
- You can power your own personal concert with the JBL OnBeat Micro for up to 5 hours using four AAA batteries or bounce to the beats non-stop using its included AC adapter.
- 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo input
- The JBL OnBeat Micro’s 1/8-inch (3.5-millimeter) audio input conveniently allows you to connect to virtually any portable audio device and make it the centerpiece of the party.
- Compact and portable design
- Move the music whenever the mood strikes you, thanks to the JBL OnBeat Micro’s recessed connectors and lightweight, compact design.
- LED status indicator
- For your convenience, the JBL OnBeat Micro’s clearly visible LED screen fills you in on its operating status.
Apple Lightning ConnectorSupports docking functionality with every Apple Lightning 8 pin device.
Auxiliary-input (aux in) connector allows you to plug into practically any audio device.
Rechargeable BatteryFeatures a rechargeable battery for convenient portability and extended playback time.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Consumption
- 20W (maximum); 0.5W (standby)
- Battery Size
- 4 x AAA
- Amplifier Power
- 2W x2
- Frequency Response
- 110Hz – 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Input Impedance
- 3k ohms
- 2 x 2 watts
- Power Requirement
- 5.9V DC, 3.33A
- 2 JBL full-range transducers