JBL OnBeat MiniDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/JBLONBEATPRCBLKAM.html
Additional InformationIntroducing the JBL OnBeat™ Mini, the world’s first portable speaker dock with a Lightning connector for the iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod nano (7th generation). It features two JBL® full-range transducers and built-in DSP (digital signal processing) that combine to deliver dynamic, space-filling sound in a compact package. Perfectly portable for music here, there and everywhere, the JBL OnBeat Mini is good to go whenever the rhythm hits you. It can rock the house for up to 8 hours on battery power and even longer on AC power. A battery-saving standby mode automatically engages after 10 minutes of non-use, and an LED status indicator lets you know when it’s time to charge the internal battery. The JBL OnBeat Mini has a 1/8-inch (3.5-millimeter) stereo input, plus touch-button volume controls and recessed connectors for easy transport. A convenient USB port provides playback from other devices and even charges them. What’s more, the JBL OnBeat Mini is so small and compact that it can go virtually anywhere with you. For convenience, versatility and portability, the JBL OnBeat Mini is easy to enjoy – and hard to beat.
If you’ve got an iPad mini, you’ve got to get the JBL OnBeat™ Mini. This JBL® speaker dock lets you enjoy the music on your iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation) or iPod nano (7th generation) without adapters – and it has a USB port for compatibility with other devices. It can bring the noise from ceiling to floor for up to 8 hours using its internal battery and even charges your docked device when it’s using AC power. Compact and portable, the JBL OnBeat Mini is good to go whenever the rhythm hits you.
At A Glance:
Dock and charge your iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation) or iPod nano (7th generation).
Two JBL® full-range transducers fill the room with dynamic sound and big bass.
Take your music anywhere with a rechargeable battery or go nonstop at home with AC power.
Built-in Lightning dock
JBL full-range transducers
Digital signal processing
Rechargeable battery or AC power
1/8" (3.5mm) stereo input connector
Compact and portable design
LED status indicator
What's in the box:
1 JBL OnBeat Mini speaker dock
1 AC power supply with outlet adapter
- Built-in Lightning dock
- Get live with the music on your iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation) or iPod nano (7th generation) thanks to the JBL OnBeat Mini’s Lightning docking connector. The connection is built in, so you don’t need to buy an adapter.
- JBL full-range transducers
- Find a room and rock every bit of it. The JBL OnBeat Mini features not one but two JBL full-range transducers to project incredibly dynamic sound that fills your surroundings.
- Digital signal processing
- JBL speakers – even small ones – aren’t misers when it comes to delivering great sound. The JBL OnBeat Mini employs digital signal processing to generate big audio with great bass from a compact speaker.
- Rechargeable battery or AC power
- You can power your own personal concert for up to 8 hours with the JBL OnBeat Mini’s built-in, rechargeable battery or bounce to the beats nonstop using its included AC adapter.
- USB port
- Enjoy easy access to great music with the JBL OnBeat Mini’s built-in USB port, which provides audio playback from other devices. It also charges connected iPad, iPod and iPhone devices when you’re using AC power. (Apple cable not included.)
- 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo input connector
- The JBL OnBeat Mini’s 1/8-inch (3.5-millimeter) audio input connector conveniently allows you to connect to virtually any portable audio device and make it the centerpiece of the party.
- Compact and portable design
- Move to the music whenever the mood strikes you, thanks to the JBL OnBeat Mini’s recessed connectors and lightweight, compact design.
- LED status indicator
- For your convenience, the JBL OnBeat Mini’s clearly visible LED indicator fills you in on its operating status.
Apple Lightning ConnectorSupports docking functionality with every Apple Lightning 8 pin device.
Auxiliary-input (aux in) connector allows you to plug into practically any audio device.
Rechargeable BatteryFeatures a rechargeable battery for convenient portability and extended playback time.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Requirement
- 5.9V DC, 3.33A
- Power Consumption
- 20W (maximum); 0.5W (standby)
- Frequency Response
- 70Hz – 20kHz
- Input Impedance
- 3k ohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- 2 JBL full-range transducers