JBL OnBeat Venue LightningDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/ONBEATVENLTBLKAM.html
At a Glance:
Connects with iPhone 5, iPad mini and iPod devices; wirelessly streams music from any Bluetooth® device
Dock your iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation) or iPod nano (7th generation) so it’s always charged and ready to go
AAC Bluetooth® streaming and HARMAN TrueStream™ technology ensure high-quality wireless audio streaming
30 watts of amplifier power
Lightning connector for the iPhone 5 and iPad mini
Wireless audio streaming
HARMAN TrueStream technology
Powerful JBL drivers
Slipstream port technology
Dock charger for Lightning-equipped devices
Auxiliary input for additional source devices
Up to 20kHz frequency response
What's in the box:
1 JBL OnBeat Venue LT loudspeaker dock
1 AC power adapter
- 30 watts of amplifier power
- Small box. Big sound. No doubt. Since this little powerhouse is a JBL speaker system, you know that it will deliver great JBL sound. The JBL OnBeat Venue LT offers 30 watts of amplification – enough to get your party bouncing.
- Lightning connector for the iPhone 5 and iPad mini
- This powerful loudspeaker includes the new Lightning connector, so it docks – and rocks – the iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod nano (7th generation). With exceptional JBL bass and the latest Apple functionality, you get both thunder and Lightning.
- Wireless audio streaming
- Enjoy your music with high-quality AAC Bluetooth streaming. We’ve designed the JBL OnBeat Venue LT to dock your iPhone 5, but it also works with the iPad and virtually any other audio player that uses Bluetooth technology.
- HARMAN TrueStream technology
- HARMAN TrueStream tech guarantees the best possible listening experience when you stream audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology. Our products always use the most current, most advanced connectivity option to ensure the highest-quality sound, no matter what application or source device you use.
- Powerful JBL drivers
- The JBL OnBeat Venue LT’s four transducers (two low-frequency and two high-frequency) provide you with room-filling sound. Experience clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass – the true JBL sound that you’ve come to love.
- Slipstream port technology
- Proprietary Slipstream port technology in the JBL OnBeat Venue LT gives listeners powerful, great-sounding bass with low distortion. Whether your entertainment source is docked or streaming, you’ll experience bass that you can really feel.
- Dock charger for Lightning-equipped devices
- The JBL OnBeat Venue LT works seamlessly with your iPad mini, iPhone 5 and other Lightning-equipped Apple devices. The sliding dock also charges the device, which means that when you’re ready to undock and take on the day, so is your favorite listening device.
- Auxiliary input for additional source devices
- Whether your device is Bluetooth-enabled or not, the JBL OnBeat Venue LT allows you to take full advantage of its incredible sound, thanks to its auxiliary-input (aux in) connection. You can plug in practically any audio device, including an MP3 player, smartphone, tablet or laptop computer.
- Movie button
- Press the JBL OnBeat Venue LT’s Movie button to activate an extra-wide sound field that’s ideal for when you’re watching films or other video media. Press the button again to restore the normal stereo sound.
- Up to 20kHz frequency response
- No matter where you place the JBL OnBeat Venue LT in your room, it delivers the full-range frequency response associated with exceptional sound.
Apple Lightning ConnectorSupports docking functionality with every Apple Lightning 8 pin device.
Auxiliary-input (aux in) connector allows you to plug into practically any audio device.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Recharges your Media Device
This speaker charges your device so you can listen longer and be ready to go at a moment's notice.
HARMAN TrueStreamHARMAN TrueStream brings the best possible listening experience when you stream audio via Bluetooth.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Requirement
- Input:100V-240V 50/60Hz; Output:12V 2A
- Power Consumption
- 24W maximum, 1W standby
- Amplifier Power
- 15W x 2
- Input Impedance
- (aux) 8 ohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- S/N @ 1W output 75dB; S/N @6.5W output 80dB
- Frequency Response
- 20Hz – 20kHz (EQ flat)
- 2x JBL Full-range transducers
- Depth (in)
- Height (mm)
- Depth (mm)
- Width (in)
- Height (in)
- Width (mm)
1 Year Electronics
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.