JBL OnBeat Venue
At A Glance:
What's in the box:
- 30 watts of amplified power
- Small box. Big sound. No doubt. Since this little powerhouse is a JBL speaker system, you can have faith that it delivers great JBL sound. The JBL OnBeat Venue offers 30 watts of amplification – enough to get your party bouncing.
- Wireless audio streaming
- Listen to music, watch movies and play games – and do it all wirelessly. We’ve designed the JBL OnBeat Venue for your iPad, but it also works with your iPhone, iPod touch and virtually any other audio player that uses Bluetooth technology.
- HARMAN TrueStream technology
- The HARMAN TrueStream technique is our guarantee that you will enjoy the best possible listening experience when you’re streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology. Because you have many options for Bluetooth connectivity, our products always use the most current and most advanced option to ensure the highest-quality sound no matter what application or source device you use.
- Powerful JBL drivers
- The JBL OnBeat Venue’s two full-range transducers provide you with room-filling sound. Experience clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass – the true JBL sound that you’ve come to love.
- Slipstream port technology
- Proprietary Slipstream port technology in the JBL OnBeat Venue gives listeners powerful, great-sounding bass with low distortion. Whether docked or streaming, you’ll experience bass that you can really feel.
- Component video output to TV
- Send the movies, games and images on your iPad to your big-screen TV. Just connect a component video cable (not included) to experience all of your multimedia content in big-screen format.
- Auxiliary input for additional source devices
- Whether your device is Bluetooth-enabled or not, the JBL OnBeat Venue allows you to take full advantage of its incredible sound, thanks to its auxiliary-input (aux in) connection. You can plug in practically any digital audio device, including an MP3 player, smartphone, tablet or laptop computer.
- Free JBL MusicFlow app
- The free, downloadable MusicFlow app lets you customize your listening experience from your Bluetooth-enabled device. Create custom playlists, edit mixes, adjust volume and EQ settings, and browse album artwork.
- User-friendly EQ settings
- Personalize your EQ settings from the JBL OnBeat Venue’s speaker or from your iPad. An easy-to-use display allows you to tweak highs, mids and lows to your liking. Pump up the bass quickly for dance music or create a balanced mix for movies and games.
- Dock charger for iOS devices
- We’ve designed the JBL OnBeat Venue to work seamlessly with your iPad and other iOS devices – and charge them while they’re docked. So when you’re ready to undock and take on the day, so is your favorite listening device.
- Up to 20kHz frequency response
- To combat the placement variations in one’s room and human hearing deficiencies at higher frequencies, the JBL OnBeat Venue delivers the full-range frequency response associated with exceptional sound.
Apple 30 Pin Connector
Supports docking functionality with every Apple 30 pin device.
Auxiliary-input (aux in) connector allows you to plug into practically any audio device.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Recharges your Media Device
This speaker charges your device so you can listen longer and be ready to go at a moment's notice.
HARMAN TrueStreamHARMAN TrueStream brings the best possible listening experience when you stream audio via Bluetooth.
Manuals & Downloads:
|Power Output||12V 2A|
|Power Consumption||24W maximum and 1W standby|
|Frequency Response||60Hz - 20kHz|
|Input Impedance||8 ohms|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||S/N at 1W output 75dB; S/N at 6.5W output 80dB|
|Power Requirement||Input: 100V - 240V 50/60Hz|