JBL OnBeat Xtreme
At A Glance:
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth wireless music streaming
- Bluetooth pairing to the JBL OnBeat Xtreme loudspeaker docking station is extremely easy to do … and is lightning fast. Perfect audio streaming is guaranteed for virtually any Bluetooth-enabled device, including the iPhone 4S. Built-in, state-of-the art Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) technology provides the highest-quality sound from Internet radio.
- JBL Ridge tweeters and Atlas woofers
- Hear your favorite music with a level of sonic accuracy and detail you wouldn’t have thought possible from a docking station. The JBL OnBeat Xtreme dock’s Ridge tweeters, Atlas™ woofers and computer-optimized digital signal processing (DSP) deliver impressive frequency response (47Hz to 22kHz) and minimal distortion. The JBL OnBeat Xtreme dock sounds more like a full-scale audio system than an ordinary dock.
- Docks iOS devices – rotates iPad, iPod and iPhone devices
- The JBL OnBeat Xtreme dock can accommodate iPad, iPod and iPhone devices. To watch videos and movies in widescreen mode, an adapter clip lets you rotate your docked device from portrait to landscape orientation to watch videos and movies in widescreen mode. Just rotate the JBL OnBeat Xtreme dock from portrait to landscape orientation.
- Hands-free calling for Bluetooth-enabled phones
- Need to answer an incoming phone call? The JBL OnBeat Xtreme dock’s built-in microphone lets you make or receive a call, hands-free, from any Bluetooth-enabled phone. Your music pauses automatically for the call and resumes when you hang up.
- Display video content on your TV
- To watch video content on the big screen, simply connect the JBL OnBeat Xtreme dock to your TV with a composite-video cable. You’ll love the way your video looks and sounds.
- Remote control up to 30 feet (9 meters)
- With the JBL OnBeat Xtreme dock, you can control audio playback from up to 15 feet (4.6 meters) in any direction. Use the RF remote to navigate your iPad, iPod and iPhone playlists, photos, videos and menus from across the room.
- Charges your docked iOS device
- When you connect the JBL OnBeat Xtreme system into an AC power source, it automatically charges any compatible iOS device docked in it, even when the system itself is turned off. Your iPad, iPod and iPhone devices will be ready to go when you are.
- Exclusive JBL Weave design
- With its dynamic JBL Weave design, the JBL OnBeat Xtreme dock looks as good as it sounds. Its “X” form with the JBL Weave design is unmistakable. High on style, this dock is also compact enough to fit almost anywhere in your home, making it a stylish addition to any listening space.
- AC power supply charges iOS devices when they’re docked
- When plugged into AC power, the JBL OnBeat Xtreme™ loudspeaker dock will charge your iOS devices without a computer connection, even when the system itself is off.
- Lightweight and compact enough to fit virtually anywhere
- The JBL OnBeat Xtreme™ loudspeaker dock is compact enough to fit just about anywhere you and your friends get together. If music matters to you, you need to hear it the way it was meant to be heard, whenever and wherever you listen. The JBL OnBeat Xtreme dock will make it happen.
- Dynamic JBL® Weave design
- With its exclusive JBL® Weave design, the JBL OnBeat Xtreme™ loudspeaker dock looks as good as it sounds. The dynamic, one-of-a-kind design makes the JBL OnBeat Xtreme dock a stylish addition to your listening space.
Auxiliary-input (aux in) connector allows you to plug into practically any audio device.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Manuals & Downloads:
|Power Consumption||120W (maximum); 0.5W (Standby)|
|Input Impedance||>15k ohms|
|Frequency Response||47Hz - 22kHz|
|Power Requirement||100V - 240V AC, 50Hz/60Hz|
|Transducer||Two x JBL Atlas™ woofers and two JBL Ridge tweeters|