At A Glance:
What's in the box:
- 7.5-watt output per channel
- Go ahead and rock out to your favorite tunes. The JBL OnBeat loudspeaker docking station’s 7.5 watts per channel lets you crank up the volume for a whole party to enjoy.
- Docks iOS devices – rotates iPod and iPhone
- The JBL OnBeat dock can accommodate iPod and iPhone devices. To watch videos and movies in widescreen mode, an adapter clip lets you rotate your docked device from portrait to landscape orientation.
- Dual JBL Phoenix full-range transducers
- Hear your favorite music on the JBL OnBeat dock with an accuracy and detail you wouldn’t have thought possible from a system this small. Full-range JBL Phoenix SE transducers with computer-optimized digital signal processing (DSP) deliver great JBL sound, even when you turn up the volume.
- iTunes syncing
- Connect the JBL OnBeat dock to your desktop or laptop computer via a USB connection. You can easily sync your iTunes collection to any docked device.
- Display video content on TV (cable not included)
- To watch video content on the big screen, simply connect the JBL OnBeat dock to your TV with a composite-video cable. What could be easier?
- Remote control up to 15 feet (4.6 meters)
- With the JBL OnBeat dock, you can control audio playback from up to 15 feet (4.6 meters) in any direction. Use the RF remote to navigate your iPad, iPod and iPhone playlists, photos, videos and menus from across the room.
- Charges docked iOS devices
- When you plug the JBL OnBeat system into an AC power source, it automatically charges your docked iOS device, even when the system itself is turned off. Your iPad, iPhone or iPod device will be ready to go when you are.
- Exclusive JBL Weave design
- With its dynamic JBL Weave design, the JBL OnBeat dock looks as good as it sounds and makes a stylish addition to any listening space. This sturdy dock is light and compact enough to fit almost anywhere, offering you the freedom to bring great audio wherever you go.
Apple 30 Pin Connector
Supports docking functionality with every Apple 30 pin device.
Auxiliary-input (aux in) connector allows you to plug into practically any audio device.
Manuals & Downloads:
|Power Output||2 x 7.5W|
|Available Finishes||Black, White|
|Input Impedance||10k ohms|
|Frequency Response||70Hz – 20kHz|
|Power Requirement||13v DC, 2.5A|
|Transducer||Two x JBL Phoenix SE full-range|