JBL PlaylistDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/jbl/JBLPLYLIST150BLKAM.html
Additional InformationJBL Playlist speakers have Chromecast built-in, so you can instantly cast music from your favorite music app, radio, or podcast to your speaker using your smart device. You can control the speakers from anywhere in the house on your iOS or Android device(s) in the house on your device(s) -- iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or tablet, Mac® or Windows® laptop, or Chromebook.
JBL Playlist speakers have Chromecast built-in, so you can instantly cast music from your favorite music app, radio or podcast to your speaker using your iOS or Android smart device(s).
At a Glance:
Easily cast music to your speakers
Listen to your favorites, anytime
Spotify Connect, a better way to listen at home
24bit/96kHz High quality sound, powered by the cloud
Enjoy your music without interruption
Simple setup and multi-room control with Google Home app
Dual band Wi-Fi connection network support
Music playback via Bluetooth or 3.5mm input
What's in the box:
JBL Playlist Wireless speaker
Regional power cord(s)
Safety & Warranty Sheet
- Easily cast music to your speakers
- With Chromecast built-in, just tap the Cast button from your favorite mobile music apps to instantly start playing on the speakers. Then control the speakers right from your phone -- search, play, pause, and turn up the volume -- anywhere in the house.
- Listen to your favorites, anytime
- Choose from millions of songs from popular music services like Spotify, Pandora, Google Play™ Music, TuneIn and iHeartRadio or catch up on current events with NPR podcasts. New apps are constantly being added so there’s no end to the music, online radio stations, and podcasts you can enjoy. Discover more at https://www.google.com/cast/apps/.
- Spotify Connect, a better way to listen at home
- Play Spotify through your speakers, laptop and TV, using the Spotify app as a remote. Use the "One Touch" Play feature on the Playlist speaker to play your favorite playlist instantly.
- 24bit/96kHz High quality sound, powered by the cloud
- Chromecast streams directly from the cloud, so you get the highest sound quality. Enjoy crystal clear sound exactly the way the artists intended.
- Enjoy your music without interruption
- With Chromecast built-in, you can keep using your phone while you cast your music. Answer a phone call, play a game, send a text, and even leave the room, all without interrupting what’s playing on the speakers or draining your battery.
- Simple setup and multi-room control with Google Home app
- Easily set up your system and control multi-room playback with the Google Home app. A step by step guide allows you to quickly start streaming your music.
- Dual band Wi-Fi connection network support
- Supports the latest wireless home networking technology and dual band (both 2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi connection, resulting in a faster, robust and more stable wireless connection
- Music playback via Bluetooth or 3.5mm input
- Connect any device via Bluetooth or 3.5mm input
Manuals & Downloads:
- 2 x 57mm (2.25") woofers
- Rated power
- 2 x 15W
- Frequency response
- 60Hz ~ 20kHz (-6dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- Input connections
- WiFi, Bluetooth®, Aux-in
- Power supply
- Power consumption in sleep mode
- <2.0 Watts
Note - The JBL Playlist is intended to be used for streaming music via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology. This product is designed to be instantly on and ready to play music at a moment's notice. The JBL Playlist is in compliance with the European Union energy legislation. It will enter into sleep mode (networked standby) after 10 minutes without operation, after which it can be re-activated via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 316mm (12.4") x 147mm (5.8") x 131mm (5.2")
- Packaging Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 350mm (13.8") x 240mm (9.4") x 140mm (5.5")
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Bluetooth® version
- 4.2 version
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range
- 2402 − 2480MHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation
- GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range
- 5.15~5.35GHz, 5.470~5.725GHz, 5.725~5.825GHz
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter power
- <20dBm (EIRP)
- 5G Wi-Fi modulation
- OFDM, BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, 256QAM
- 5G Wi-Fi network compatibility
- IEEE 802.11 n/ac
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range
- 2412 – 2472MHz (2.4GHz ISM Band, USA 11 Channels, Europe and others 13 Channels)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter power
- <20dBm (EIRP)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi modulation
- OFDM, DSSS, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- 2.4G Wi-Fi network compatibility
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
JBL Playlist is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dougal2K from Great Speaker! I had been waiting for the Playlist release from its announcement. I was looking for a Google Chromecast built-in speaker that would be used in our outside covered patio area to replace a JBL Clip with and Chromecast Audio dongle which lacked the power and was a bit messy with the wires. The Playlist was reasonably priced ($149 with fathers day sale) and had Bluetooth and a wired audio-in jack (which many of the competitors where missing) to supplement the dual band WiFi used for the Chromecast functions. The Playlist was easy to setup with the Google Home App. I also added it speaker groups (in the Google Home App) with no issues (my speaker group includes a couple of Chromecast Audios and the Playlist). The sound is phenomenal! Its loud and clear with no distorion even in the outside environment i am using it in and has nice bass response that is not overdone. In short it was exactly what I was looking for. The only improvement would have been a battery so it could be portable.... maybe a future Playlist2 would add that feature?
Date published: 2017-07-04