JBL SoundFly AirDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/jbl/JBL+SOUNDFLY+AP.html
Item# JBL SOUNDFLY AP
Additional InformationFor more than 60 years, JBL® engineers have created, perfected and installed precise, naturally articulated sound in cinemas, arenas, recording studios and homes around the world. And now, they bring this same powerful sound to your home in a compact loudspeaker that requires no wires or shelf space: the SoundFly™ Air plug-in speaker. Designed to stream audio over your Wi-Fi® network, it delivers powerful sound anywhere in your home. Simply plug it directly into any wall outlet and press PLAY. This small wonder works seamlessly with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Wi-Fi-enabled computers running the latest version of iTunes. A free, downloadable app gives you additional functionality so you can browse music with cover art, adjust volume and tone, and fully customize the digital signal processing (DSP) for the best sound wherever you plug it in. And, of course, the speaker features the computer-optimized equalization and optimized compression technology that are characteristic of the muscular but accurate JBL sound. For great sound from a small system, you can’t beat the new SoundFly Air speaker.
Meet the JBL® SoundFly™ Air AirPlay plug-in speaker. It plugs directly into your wall outlet. All you need is an Apple AirPlay-enabled audio device, such as an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, and a home Wi-Fi® connection. And don’t be fooled by the speaker’s size. This small wonder delivers a full spectrum of sound. A free, downloadable app gives you additional functionality so you can browse music with cover art, adjust volume and tone, and fully customize the digital signal processing (DSP) to get the best sound wherever you plug it in.
At A Glance:
20 watts of great JBL sound anywhere in your house
Works with Apple AirPlay-enabled devices
Free, downloadable app
Revolutionary plug-in design
Computer-optimized equalization (COE)
Optimized compression technology (OCT)
What's in the box:
1 JBL SoundFly Air plug-in speaker
1 snap-in AC plug adapter
Quick setup guide
- 20 watts of great JBL sound anywhere in your house
- All you need is a wall outlet if you want the great JBL sound that you’ve come to love. The SoundFly Air speaker features 20 watts of power amplification and frequency response up to 20kHz.
- Works with Apple AirPlay-enabled devices
- AirPlay technology in the SoundFly Air provides high-quality music streaming over your home’s existing Wi-Fi network. It also gives you remote access to all the audio content on your mobile devices, including your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and laptop computer
- Free, downloadable app
- Connect to your music with a single touch, using the free, downloadable app made exclusively for the SoundFly Air. Additional functionality includes the ability to browse music with cover art, adjust volume and tone, and customize the speaker’s digital signal processing (DSP) to get the best sound wherever you plug it in.
- AnyRoom audio
- Sync up to four JBL SoundFly Air speakers and enjoy listening to iTunes virtually everywhere in your home using our exclusive AnyRoom feature.
- Revolutionary plug-in design
- Plug the JBL SoundFly Air speaker into any AC wall outlet. You won’t need to find shelf space for this speaker or bother with messy wires.
- Computer-optimized equalization (COE)
- Computer-optimized equalization uses digital signal processing (DSP) to provide a rich musical soundstage. You’ll feel as if you’re in the front row while your favorite band is playing
- Optimized compression technology (OCT)
- Optimized compression technology (OCT) ensures clear, low-distortion sound at high output levels. Play your music loud, and OCT will reproduce it with sharp, accurate precision.
AirPlay CompatibleAllows you to wirelessly stream music through any AirPlay enabled device.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Consumption
- less than 0.5W (Standby); 30W (maximum)
- Power Requirement
- 100V - 240V AC, 50Hz/60Hz
- Frequency Response
- 60Hz - 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- 2-13/16" (92mm)
- 7-1/2" (71mm)
- 3-5/8" (190mm)
- 0.9 lb (0.42kg)