JBL SoundFly Air
At A Glance:
What's in the box:
- 20 watts of great JBL sound anywhere in your house
- All you need is a wall outlet if you want the great JBL sound that you’ve come to love. The SoundFly Air speaker features 20 watts of power amplification and frequency response up to 20kHz.
- Works with Apple AirPlay-enabled devices
- AirPlay technology in the SoundFly Air provides high-quality music streaming over your home’s existing Wi-Fi network. It also gives you remote access to all the audio content on your mobile devices, including your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and laptop computer
- Free, downloadable app
- Connect to your music with a single touch, using the free, downloadable app made exclusively for the SoundFly Air. Additional functionality includes the ability to browse music with cover art, adjust volume and tone, and customize the speaker’s digital signal processing (DSP) to get the best sound wherever you plug it in.
- AnyRoom audio
- Sync up to four JBL SoundFly Air speakers and enjoy listening to iTunes virtually everywhere in your home using our exclusive AnyRoom feature.
- Revolutionary plug-in design
- Plug the JBL SoundFly Air speaker into any AC wall outlet. You won’t need to find shelf space for this speaker or bother with messy wires.
- Computer-optimized equalization (COE)
- Computer-optimized equalization uses digital signal processing (DSP) to provide a rich musical soundstage. You’ll feel as if you’re in the front row while your favorite band is playing
- Optimized compression technology (OCT)
- Optimized compression technology (OCT) ensures clear, low-distortion sound at high output levels. Play your music loud, and OCT will reproduce it with sharp, accurate precision.
Manuals & Downloads:
|Power Consumption||less than 0.5W (Standby); 30W (maximum)|
|Power Requirement||100V - 240V AC, 50Hz/60Hz|
|Frequency Response||60Hz - 20kHz|