JBL SoundFly BTDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/JBLSDFLYBTWHTAM.html
Additional InformationFor more than 60 years, JBL® engineers have created, installed and perfected precise, naturally articulated sound in cinemas, arenas, recording studios and homes around the world. And now, they bring this same powerful sound to your home in a compact loudspeaker that requires no wires or shelf space. Meet the JBL SoundFly™ BT plug-in speaker. Designed to stream audio direct from your Bluetooth®-enabled devices, it can deliver powerful sound anywhere in your home. Simply plug it directly into any wall outlet and press PLAY. It works seamlessly with mobile phones, MP3 players, tablets, laptops and PCs. A free, downloadable Android™ app offers additional functionality to let you browse music with cover art, adjust volume and tone, and fully customize the digital signal processing (DSP) for the best sound wherever you plug it in. Computer-optimized equalization ensures clear, low-distortion sound, and optimized compression technology keeps your music clear, sharp and distortion-free even when you play it loud. The SoundFly speaker is small enough to go unseen, but its sound is big enough for even the most enthusiastic music lover.
Looking for a wireless audio solution for your home? Meet the JBL® SoundFly™ BT plug-in speaker. It plugs directly into your wall outlets – no wires, shelf space or expensive receiver needed. All you need is a Bluetooth®-enabled audio device. And don’t be fooled by its size; this small wonder delivers a full spectrum of sound. A free, downloadable Android™ app gives you additional functionality so you can browse music with cover art, adjust volume and tone, and fully customize the digital signal processing (DSP) to get the best sound wherever you plug it in.
At a Glance:
20 watts of great JBL sound anywhere in your house
Works with Bluetooth-enabled audio devices
Free, downloadable app
Revolutionary plug-in design
Computer-optimized equalization (COE)
Optimized compression technology (OCT)
What's in the box:
1 JBL SoundFly BT plug-in speaker
1 snap-in plug adapter
Quick setup guide
- 20 watts of great JBL sound anywhere in your house
- All you need is a wall outlet if you want to get the great JBL sound you’ve come to love. The SoundFly BT speaker features 20 watts of power amplification and frequency response up to 20kHz.
- Works with Bluetooth-enabled devices
- The SoundFly BT speaker is compatible with the latest Bluetooth technology to provide high-quality music streaming from mobile audio devices. Whether the sound source is your mobile phone, tablet or laptop computer, this speaker can work with it.
- Revolutionary plug-in design
- Plug the JBL SoundFly BT speaker into any AC wall outlet. You don’t need to find shelf space for it or deal with any messy wires.
- Computer-optimized equalization (COE)
- The SoundFly speaker’s computer-optimized equalization uses digital signal processing (DSP) to provide a rich musical soundstage. You’ll feel like you’re in the front row at a great concert.
- Optimized compression technology (OCT)
- Optimized compression technology (OCT) ensures low-distortion sound. Push your volume up high, and OCT will make sure that it comes through cleanly and clearly.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Consumption
- less than 0.5W (Standby); 30W (maximum)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Frequency Response
- 60Hz - 20kHz
- Power Requirement
- 100V - 240V AC, 50Hz/60Hz
- Weight (kg)
- Depth (in)
- Width (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- Depth (mm)
- Height (mm)
- 92 mm
- Height (in)
- 2-13/16" in
- Width (in)
JBL SoundFly BT is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aftershock from Sounds great I picked this up for $59 on sale and it sounds great and the best part is that there's no batteries or wires.
Date published: 2014-05-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by Grumby53 from Hear it somewhere before you buy Thought this would be great but it is a $180 piece of Junk.Unless you have a straight unblocked signal sound will be choppy and cut in and out. If you want to Bluetooth from your office and have the speaker in your living room forget it. It will drive you nuts. The app they have will not recognize the speaker ( for you Apple lovers the app they claim to have in the App Store does not exist) By not having the app work your will not be able to adjust anything. Then there's their customer service you will find out they know nothing about the products they sell. You might as well be talking to monkeys I do own JBL home speakers and they are great but the soundfly bt is not worth the money and I will be returning it.
Date published: 2013-05-24
Rated 2 out of 5 by kladv5 from One Speaker at a Time Surprised to find out the two speakers I bought, only work one at a time. I bought them for a larger room where I wanted discreet background music. But to use one speaker, it has to be turned up louder to get music through the room. Hardly makes for an intimate dinner party and conversation area.
Date published: 2013-08-07