JBL SparkDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/JBLSPARKYLWAM.html
Item# JBL SPARK
Additional InformationJBL Spark fills your favorite space with a new twist in audio – a sound system that matches your lifestyle. Two high performance drivers matched to a tuned bass port enable you to enjoy great JBL sound wirelessly, while the unique cabinet and multiple color options let you customize your style in keeping with your music library. The perfect complement to your Bluetooth®-enabled devices, Spark merges wireless technology to cool design – transforming any room into a space that looks every bit as exceptional as it sounds.
JBL Spark fills your favorite space with a new twist in audio – a sound system that matches your lifestyle. Two high performance drivers matched to a tuned bass port enable you to enjoy great JBL sound wirelessly, while the unique cabinet and multiple color options let you customize your style in keeping with your music library. The perfect complement to your Bluetooth®-enabled devices, Spark merges wireless technology to cool design – transforming any room into a space that looks every bit as exceptional as it sounds.
At A Glance:
Great JBL sound
What's in the box:
1 color-matching power adaptor
1 stainless steel hanging hook
1 fabric cable with inline control
1 JBL Spark wireless speaker
- Playful design
- Spark’s cool design includes a translucent body, a sturdy metal grill, a fabric-finished cable and a matching JBL power adapter. In other words, Spark fits anywhere and looks – and sounds – like it belongs.
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- When it comes to overall compatibility, JBL Spark shows the way with instant wireless audio playback from any Bluetooth®-enabled device including smartphones, tablets, computers and media players.
- Great JBL sound
- If it says JBL, it’s got to sound good. Spark’s dual drivers and tuned bass port deliver great sound and surprising power. You’ll never guess it’s a speaker – until you hear all the details in your favorite songs in a way that only JBL sound delivers
- Easy set up and configuration
- JBL Spark looks amazing in any room - you’re free to hang it on a hook, in a corner of the room, or lay it on any table or shelf. The connection to Wireless Bluetooth is instant and that means you can start playing music right away.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Legendary JBL SoundYou don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Sleek, Stylish DesignHigh-gloss finish that compliments any room in your home.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Available Finishes
- Red, Blue, Yellow
- Power Consumption
- Frequency Response
- 76Hz - 20KHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- 88dB at 7W
- Height (in)
- Width (in)
- Width (mm)
- Height (mm)
JBL Spark is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Nurdis from 5 stars if paying under $50.00 Functionallity is there. Never having to charge is why I made this purchase. I would like it more if it stayed powered up in a sleep mode. Don't like having to press the power button. It's design to place anywhere is only limited by its power button. The sound does not match others at this retail price. If you get a deal, buy it.
Date published: 2016-04-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by Findik from Cool Design It will be a XMas present for a young woman. Just checked the sound and re-packaged. Surprisingly good sound, easy connection to iPhone and a cool design for a reasonable price. Good for a dorm room, bedroom or any small to medium size place.
Date published: 2014-12-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by ap329 from Great sound Great speaker with mostly nice features. My only dissapointment on receiving this is that you have to plug it into an outlet. It's not wireless,the cord isn't just for charging
Date published: 2016-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Adam from Great Design! Just got one of these, and it is truly impressive. While it isn't your typical blue tooth speaker, the look and sound is truly amazing.
Date published: 2013-10-18