Additional InformationThe center channel is the hardest working speaker in your home theater, and it’s no place to compromise. The Studio L Series delivers accurate performance, tight response, and crystal clear dialogue. The LC2 has a proprietary Polyplas™ woofer cones and FreeFlowTM technology for extended bass response with little distortion. Oversized Kapton® voice coils and a HeatScape™ motor give you exceptional power handling. The pure-titanium dome tweeter mounted in a proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) Waveguide disperses the sound and eliminates the “sweet spot” syndrome. Sit wherever you like, any seat is the best in the house.
The center channel is the hardest working speaker in your home theater, and it’s no place to compromise. For accurate performance, tight response, and crystal clear dialogue, the LC2 Studio L Series is the clear choice. You get extended bass response with low distortion. Power handling is dynamic and the EOS™ Waveguide makes any seat the best in the house.
At A Glance:
Dual 6” PolyPlas™ cones for big bass response
JBL® HeatScape™ delivers great power handling
Detailed high frequency sound reproduction
IsoPower™ baffle reduces unwanted resonances
Sit-anywhere EOS™ Waveguide sound
What's in the box:
(1) LC2 4-way, dual 6" center-channel, wall-mountable loudspeaker
(1) Owner's Manual
- Dual 6” PolyPlas™ cones for big bass response
- Stiffer cones deliver more uniform pistonic motion for deeper, tighter bass and improved midranges. PolyPlas™ gives maximum impact JBL® audio. You’ll experience serious, feel-it-in-your-bones bass and true sound that does justice to the artist’s original performance.
- JBL® HeatScape™ delivers great power handling
- The HeatScape™ motor structure envelops the voice coil with a large ceramic magnet and steel frame that protects the voice coil by dissipating heat. This increases power handling and gives you extremely low levels of harmonic distortion.
- Detailed high frequency sound reproduction
- A thin, but rigid, 1” pure titanium-laminate dome tweeter delivers accurate high frequency response, even when the volume is way up. A Mylar® dome makes way for open, smooth spacious sound, and a seamless transition between the middle and high frequencies.
- IsoPower™ baffle reduces unwanted resonances
- The JBL® LC2 center speaker boasts a rounded, low-diffraction IsoPower™ baffle and ultra-rigid enclosures to reduce unwanted resonances. The result? A natural, realistic sound experience.
- Sit-anywhere EOS™ Waveguide sound
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal TM (EOS) Waveguides, originally developed for JBL® Pro LSR studio monitors, disperse clean, high frequency sound more precisely across a wider listening area. There’s no “sweet spot.” Sit wherever you want.
- Proprietary SSP™ reduces noise and signal lose
- By taking the shortest possible route from the input terminals to the transducers – simplifying and shortening the path – this proprietary crossover design means you hear everything your TV and music source can dish out.
- FreeFlow™ port technology extends bass response
- A rear-firing FreeFlow™ port is acoustically matched to the woofer and moves the air from the cabinet into the room. You get extended bass response with the lowest amount of distortion, adding power to your music and excitement to your movie soundtracks.
- Accurate frequency response
- From 50Hz to 40kHz, nothing is over- or underemphasized. You get a true, full sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Excellent audio output
- With 75W of continuous power handling and 300W peak, the JBL® LC2 has a robust, muscular delivery. It uses technology derived directly from JBL® Professional studio monitors and gives your home theater audio the unparalleled spaciousness and definition it demands.
- Magnetically shielded for video proximity
- Put the JBL® LC2 anywhere that makes sense in your home theater set-up. It’s magnetically shielded for placement on the floor or wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Legendary JBL SoundYou don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Magnetically ShieldedMagnetically shielded for placement wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Wall MountableYour speaker can be wall mounted for the ideal home entertainment experience.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Wall-Mount Capable
- Studio L
- Center Channel Speakers
- Crossover Frequencies
- 700Hz, 4000Hz, 20kHz
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- (2.83V@1m) 92dB
- Frequency Response
- 55Hz – 40kHz
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 1" Pure-Titanium Dome With Cast-Aluminum Chassis in JBL EOS™ Waveguide; Shielded
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Dual 6" PolyPlas™ Cones With Rubber Surrounds and Cast-Aluminum Chassis; HeatScape™ Motor Structures; Symmetrical Field Geometry™ (SFG™);
- Ultra High Frequency Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Mylar® Dome With Cast-Aluminum Chassis; Shielded
- Midrange Transducer
- 4" PolyPlas™ Cone With Rubber Surround
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Connector Type
- Bass-Reflex With FreeFlow™