Additional InformationThe JBL® LS326W in-wall loudspeaker saves more than valuable floor or shelf space; it delivers the sound quality for your home theater or music system by accurately reproducing audio throughout its frequency-response range, with 135 watts of peak power handling. The combination of a 6-1/2-inch (165-millimeter) aluminum-cone woofer and a swivel-mounted titanium tweeter lets the L326W deliver the exceptional bass and clear high frequencies that you expect from the 60-plus years of JBL audio expertise. Courtesy of a proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide originally designed for JBL Professional studio monitors, the LS326W distributes precise sound evenly throughout your listening area. The LS326W’s shallow mounting depth and light weight increase its installation options, while a paintable frame and grille help it blend into any room décor.
The JBL® LS326W in-wall loudspeaker saves more than floor or shelf space; it delivers the sound quality for your home theater or music system by accurately reproducing audio throughout its frequency-response range, with 135 watts of peak power handling. Its 6-1/2-inch (165-millimeter) aluminum cone and swivel-mounted titanium tweeter, with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ waveguide technology, let the LS326W deliver the exceptional bass and clear high frequencies that you expect from 60-plus years of JBL audio expertise.
At A Glance:
25 – 135 watts suggested amplifier power range
6-1/2" (165mm) aluminum cone for enhanced bass response
Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
Low profile and easy installation
Paintable grille and frame
What's in the box:
(1) LS326W 2-way, 6-1/2" in-wall loudspeaker
(1) Mounting template
(1) Paint shield
(1) Owner's Manual
- 25 – 135 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the LS326W in-wall loudspeaker to produce thrilling, full-range sound from an AVR (audio/video receiver) or amplifier capable of delivering up to 135 watts of power.
- 6-1/2" (165mm) aluminum cone for enhanced bass response
- Realistic reproduction of music requires clean, undistorted low frequencies. JBL LS326W in-wall loudspeakers feature a 6-1/2-inch (165-millimeter) aluminum cone that not only delivers deep, room-filling bass with low distortion but also anchors an extended frequency response. The result is enveloping, satisfying audio reproduction from the bottom up.
- Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
- The LS326W’s thin but rigid 1-inch (25-millimeter) titanium tweeter delivers accurate, clear high-frequency response, even at high volume levels. An independent level control lets you optimize its high-frequency performance.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
- Forget about “sweet spots.” With proprietary JBL Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide technology, your whole room becomes a perfect listening position. Originally designed for JBL Professional LSR studio monitors, the LS326W in-wall loudspeaker’s EOS waveguide distributes sound evenly throughout your playback area.
- Low profile and easy installation
- With a mounting depth of just 3-9/16 inches (90 millimeters) and a weight of only 3.5 pounds (1.6 kilograms), the lightweight, space-saving LS326W loudspeakers offer maximum installation flexibility. A cutting template and integrated dog-ear brackets accommodate retrofit applications, while rough-in frames are available for new construction.
- Paintable grille and frame
- LS326Ws offer outstanding performance, but that doesn’t mean that they have to stand out in a room! You can paint the frames and grilles so that the loudspeakers match your wall décor. You’ll hardly notice your LS326Ws – until you turn them on.
In Wall SpeakerGet that JBL Sound without cluttering or interfering with the décor of the room.
Legendary JBL SoundYou don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Owner's Manual (EN)
- Studio L In-Wall/In-Ceiling
- (2.83V@1m) 89dB
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Frequency Response
- 30Hz – 30kHz
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 1" (25mm)
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 6-1/2" (165mm)
- External Height (in)
- External Width (in)
- Mounting Depth (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Mounting Cutout Height (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Width (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- Mounting Cutout Height (in)
- Mounting Cutout Width (in)
- External Height (mm)
- External Width (mm)
- Mounting Depth (in)