With engine noise, waves and gusty wind, you need big, heart-thumping bass or it just won’t register. Nothing delivers it like the JBL® brand. A high-excursion woofer with a polypropylene cone withstands salt air, corrosion, anything. A marinized, sealed enclosure and a 250-watt Class D amplifier give you a loud, long party that outlasts Mother Nature.
At A Glance:
Engineered for harsh marine conditions
Integrated amplifier and enclosure; mounts like a car subwoofer
Built-in 12dB electronic crossover allows adjustment between 70Hz and 170Hz
Built-in bass EQ provides 40Hz adjustment between -6dB and +3dB
Controls are located on the front panel under a watertight protective cover
What's in the box:
(1) MPS 1000 10-Inch 250-Watt Powered Marine Subwoofer.
(1) Mounting template
(1) Owner's Manual
- Engineered for harsh marine conditions
- With a marinized circuit board, stainless steel hardware and all the right waterproofing, the MPS1000 was, like all JBL® marine audio products, built to survive salt water, corrosion and other risks – and show you a great time on the open seas.
- Tuning options for systems of any size
- The JBL® MPS1000 has a built-in 12dB electronic crossover that provides adjustment from 70Hz - 170Hz.
- Optimize performance in any location
- A variable bass-boost circuit provides additonal control right in the sweet spote of 40Hz. So if you are looking for more or less punch simply dial it in.
- Easy installation in tight spaces
- Owning a boat takes commitment and work. Installing the JBL® MPS1000? Not so much. It’s also pretty compact at 9 by 10-1/4 by 2-3/16 inches with a low profile heat sink. You can put it in the tightest of spots.
- Big, dynamic power
- The JBL® MPS1000 has output of 60 watts RMS and peak power handling of 160 watts. You can fill the fresh, open air with great sound.
All Weather DurabilitySpeaker cone is polymer-coated cellulose fiber for greater resistance to the elements.
Manuals & Downloads: