MS 9200 RecertifiedDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/MS9200SB.html
Additional InformationThe JBL® MS9200 holds up to the sun, the sea spray, all that salt and all those washdowns. Its waterproof motor structures, sealed cones and integrated grilles ensure that the MS9200 will stay afloat for years. Its one-piece cast-polymer basket holds up, even after excessive exposure to sun and salt. Its sealed magnet protects the motor structure from water, and its rubber surrounds are durable and offer superior cone-edge suspension. Its grille-mounted tweeter allows the front of the woofer cone to be sealed, protecting the motor structure. Conditions out there are brutal – and the roar of Mother Nature makes extraordinary demands on your speakers – but the JBL MS9200 is up to it.
With waterproof motor structures, a one-piece cast-polymer basket, a sealed magnet, rubber surrounds and a grille-mounted tweeter, the JBL® MS9200 holds up to the sun, the sea spray, all that salt and all those washdowns. Conditions out there are brutal – and the roar of Mother Nature makes extraordinary demands on your speakers – but the JBL MS9200 is up to it.
At a Glance:
Engineered for harsh marine conditions
Polypropylene woofer and tweeter cones
Easy installation in tight spaces
Big, dynamic power
Stainless-steel mounting hardware included
What's in the box:
(2) MS9200 6” x 9” 2-Way Marine Loudspeakers
(1) Owner's Manual
- Engineered for harsh marine conditions
- With all the right waterproofing, a one-piece cast-polymer basket, a sealed magnet, rubber surrounds and a grille-mounted tweeter, the JBL® MS9200 is, like all JBL marine audio products, built to survive salt water, corrosion and other risks – and show you a great time out there.
- Polypropylene woofer and tweeter cones
- The roar of the open sea can drown out audio. The JBL® MS9200’s polypropylene cone delivers rigidity with good internal damping and complete weather resistance. You get an impossible-to-miss increase in thumping bass and crystal-clear highs that stand up to anything.
- Easy installation in tight spaces
- Owning a boat takes commitment and work. Installing the JBL® MS9200? Not so much. It has a mounting depth of only 3-5/16 inches (85 millimeters) and a cutout diameter of 8-13/16 x 6 inches (153 x 224 millimeters). You can put it in the tightest of spaces.
- Big, dynamic power
- The JBL® MS9200 has a power output of 100 watts RMS and peak power handling of 300 watts. With all that power, you can fill the fresh, open air with great sound.
- Stainless-steel mounting hardware included
- The JBL® MS9200’s mounting hardware is as strong and weather-resistant as everything else about the MS9200. It’s all included, along with step-by-step instructions. You’ll be rocking out on the open water in no time.
All Weather DurabilitySpeaker cone is polymer-coated cellulose fiber for greater resistance to the elements.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Product Information Sheet (EN)
- 6 x 9
- Frequency Response
- (2.83V/1m) 91dB
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (mm)
- 153 x 224
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (in)
- 6 x 8-13/16