Additional InformationGo ahead, take the party outside. This loudspeaker loves Mother Nature. JBL® is the speaker of choice for outdoor rock festivals, so home speakers, like the N24AWII, are just the next great thing. A high-temperature oversized Kapton® voice coil and HeatScape™ motor structure allow for effortless, loud, long play. The proprietary, durable WeatherPlas™ cone woofer gives you exactly what you expect from JBL, no matter what. A FreeFlow™ flared port ramps up the bass response even more. And custom JBL drivers allow for simple Straight-Line Signal Path™ crossover networks that deliver a pristine audio signal. In any weather, this is the one to beat.
Take the party outside. This loudspeaker loves Mother Nature. JBL® is the speaker of choice for outdoor rock festivals, so the N24AWII is just the next great thing. The durable WeatherPlas™ cone woofer and a FreeFlow™ flared port gives you phenomenal bass response. Straight-Line Signal Path™ crossover networks deliver a pristine audio signal.
At A Glance:
WeatherPlas™ woofer for great, any-condition bass
FreeFlow™ flared port increases bass response
JBL® HeatScape™ delivers great power handling
Proprietary SSP™ reduces noise and signal loss
High-impact molded enclosure
What's in the box:
(2) N24AWII 2-way, 4" bookshelf speaker
(2) Mounting brackets
(1) Owner's Manual
- WeatherPlas™ woofer for great, any-condition bass
- The 4” WeatherPlas™ cone is polymer-coated cellulose fiber. Stiffer cones deliver more uniform pistonic motion for deeper, tighter bass and improved midranges. You’ll experience serious, true, feel-it-in-your-bones JBL® bass.
- FreeFlow™ flared port increases bass response
- JBL® FreeFlow™ bass ports are acoustically matched to the woofer and move the air from the cabinet into the listening environment. In the open air, it’s even more important. You get extended bass response with the lowest amount of distortion, adding power to your music.
- JBL® HeatScape™ delivers great power handling
- The HeatScape™ motor structure envelops the voice coil with a large ceramic magnet and steel frame that protects the voice coil by dissipating heat. This adds even more power handling and gives you extremely low levels of harmonic distortion.
- Proprietary SSP™ reduces noise and signal lose
- By taking the shortest possible route from the input terminals to the transducers – simplifying and shortening the path – this proprietary crossover design means you hear everything your music sources can dish out.
- High-impact molded enclosure
- It’s ready to party outside. This weather-resistant loudspeaker has a high-impact molded enclosure and reproduces sound with unmatched clarity and power. Crank it up. Don’t worry about it.
Manuals & Downloads:
- All-Weather Solutions
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- (2.83V@1m) 86dB
- Frequency Response
- (-3dB) 75Hz – 20kHz
- Crossover Frequencies
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 3/4" Titanium-laminate dome, not shielded
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 4" PolyPlas,™ (Model N24AWII uses an unshielded WeatherPlas™ woofer)
- 9-1/2" (241mm)
- 6-1/4" (159mm)
- 4-3/4" (121mm)
- 4.5lb (2.1kg)
N24AWII is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by pepe from Great Sound excellent performance, easy install in any place Regards
Date published: 2016-04-05