Does It Fit My Car?
Additional InformationRealistic, live-performance sound needs to be loud. But it also needs to be detailed, meticulous, accurate and distortion-free. Can you really have all of that in your car? Yes, with the JBL® P560C. The system has advanced, inventive, game-changing technology. The proprietary, patented Plus One® (patent no. 7,548,631), honeycomb-laminate HCL™ woofer cone combines extreme stiffness with low weight for increased efficiency, signature JBL bass, exceptional midrange clarity and low distortion even at high output levels. The high-bandwidth, textile- dome tweeters with the patented I-Mount™ (patent no. 5,859,917) tweeter-mounting system deliver precise imaging. Your friends will beg you to be the “designated driver” every time.
Friends will beg you to be the “designated driver” every time with JBL® P560Cs installed in your car. The JBL patented Plus One® (patent no. 7,548,631), HCL™ woofer cone combines ultra stiffness with low weight for efficiency, big bass, exceptional midrange clarity and low distortion even at high output levels. High-bandwidth, textile-dome tweeters deliver precise imaging. In your car. Really.
At A Glance:
Plus One® honeycomb-laminate (HCL™) woofer cones
Mount and listen however you like
Great audio output and frequency response
Higher SPL than ever
Higher efficiency than ever
Outboard crossover networks
What's in the box:
(2) P560C speakers
(1) Owners Manual
(2) Speaker clips
(2) Pair of fuses
(12) Screw clips
(2) P26T tweeters
(2) Tweeter mounting brackets
(2) Crossover units
- Plus One® honeycomb-laminate (HCL™) woofer cones
- The P560C woofer cone is exceptionally stiff and lightweight, with up to 25 percent more active surface area than a standard cone of the same size. Patented Plus One® (patent no. 7,548,631) woofer cones and long-excursion surrounds boost bass output and efficiency by two to three decibels compared with competing products.
- Mount and listen however you like
- The JBL® P560C has tweeter-level control. Use the simple switches to set the tweeter output level for personal listening preferences or different mounting locations.
- Great audio output and frequency response
- You’ll have 90W RMS and 270W peak power handling with a 94dB sensitivity rating. And you can push it to the limit. You’ll hear true JBL® sound, with nothing under- or over-emphasized. The P560C has a frequency response of 55Hz to 23kHz.
- Higher SPL than ever
- In addition to better sound quality, the new, proprietary, JBL®-patented woofer design offers far higher SPL (sound pressure level) and better suspension symmetry than the previous generation of products.
- Higher efficiency than ever
- These speakers make the best use of any amplifier by providing an optimum 2-ohm load. They use a lower-impedance voice coil than a typical speaker to extract the most power and performance possible from all amplifiers engineered to drive loads of 2 ohms or less.
- Outboard crossover networks
- The P560C component system networks have in-line polypropylene caps and low-insertion-loss air-core inductors. Outboard crossovers are integrated into a harness connected to each speaker model for easy installation. Oversized Direct-Connect terminals ensure perfect connectivity for bare speaker wires.
Plus One® TechnologyPlus One carbon-injected cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Series
- Power Handling (RMS)
- Frequency Response
- Power Handling (Peak)
- (2.83V@1m) 92dB
- Nominal Impedance
- 2 ohms
- High-Frequency Transducer
- PlusOne® HCL™ honeycomb-laiminate cone