Does It Fit My Car?
Additional Information4" x 6" 2-Way Plate Loudspeaker with Plus One HCL woofer cone and high-bandwidth edge-driven textile dome tweeter
4" x 6" 2-Way Plate Loudspeaker with Plus One HCL woofer cone and high-bandwidth edge-driven textile dome tweeter
At A Glance:
Patented Plus One® woofer cones
Computer-optimized passive crossover
Home theater-quality tweeters
What's in the box:
(2) P6462 4"x6" 2-Way Speaker
(2) Speaker clips
(1) Owners Manual
- Patented Plus One® woofer cones
- Our proprietary honeycomb-paminate woofer cone (patent # 7,548,631) is exceptionally stiff and lightweight, and has up to 25 percent more active surface area than you’ll ever find on competing models of the same size. It provides an audible increase in bass output and efficiency.
- Computer-optimized passive crossover
- The P6462 has a computer-optimized, voice-matched passive crossover to ensure optimum transition from the woofer to the tweeter. You’ll get optimal imaging and realistic, hear-every-detail sound.
- Home theater-quality tweeters
- The P6462 doesn’t have the miniature tweeters that other car audio makers use. It has high-bandwidth, edge-driven textile-dome tweeters like those found in high-end home audio systems. You’ll get less distortion even at high volumes.
- Outboard crossovers
- The P6462 comes with an external crossover network. The crossover network features in-line polypropylene caps and low-insertion-loss air-core inductors. They’re tied to the speaker for easy installation, and oversized Direct-Connect terminals ensure perfect connectivity.
- Tweeter control
- The high frequencies are under your control. The P6462’s UniPivot™ rotating tweeter allows you to aim high tones where you want them, and its level-control switch lets you reduce the tweeter output level from 0 decibels to –3 decibels.
Plus One® TechnologyPlus One carbon-injected cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 4 x 6
- Power Series
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 2 ohms
- Frequency Response
- Power Handling (RMS)
- (2.83V@1m) 91dB