Does It Fit My Car?
Built for a top mount depth of 1-15/16-inches, the JBL® P662s will change how you think and feel about music in your car. The advanced technology includes proprietary, patented Plus One® woofer cones and tweeters worthy of home theater systems. You get the full audio spectrum – from big, true lows to clear, taut highs. In your car. No joke.
At A Glance:
Proprietary Plus One® woofer cone
Home theater-quality tweeter
Mount and listen however you like
Great audio output and frequency response
Higher SPL and efficiency than ever
What's in the box:
(2) P662S 6-1/2” Shallow-mount two-way loudspeakers
(2) Speaker clip
(1) Owner's Manual
- Plus One® woofer cone
- The Plus One® Honeycomb-Laminate™ woofer cone is exceptionally stiff and lightweight, with up to 25 percent more active surface area than a standard one of the same size. With a long-excursion surround, it boosts bass output and efficiency by 2 to 3 decibels compared with others.
- Home theater-quality tweeter
- It’s not the miniatures that most others use, but a high-bandwidth, edge-driven textile-dome tweeter like those found in very high-end home audio loudspeakers. Crank it up. You get less distortion even at high volumes and superior integration with the woofer.
- Mount and listen however you like
- The JBL® P662s has tweeter-level control. Use the simple switch to set the tweeter output level to match your personal listening preference, or different mounting locations.
- Great audio output and frequency response
- You’ll have 55 watts RMS and 165 watts peak power handing. And push them to the limit. You’ll hear true JBL® sound, with nothing under- or over-emphasized. The P662s has a frequency response of 45Hz to 23kHz.
- Higher SPL than ever
- In addition to better sound quality, the new, proprietary, JBL-patented woofer design offers far higher SPL (sound pressure level) and better suspension symmetry for lower distortion than the previous generation.
- Higher efficiency than ever
- These speakers make the best use of any amplifier by providing an optimum 2-ohm load. They use a lower-impedance voice coil than a typical speaker to extract the most power and performance possible from all amplifiers engineered to drive loads of 4 ohms or less.
- Outboard crossover networks
- Outboard crossovers are integrated into a harness connected to each speaker for easy installation. Oversized Direct-Connect terminals ensure perfect connectivity for bare speaker wires.
Plus One® TechnologyPlus One carbon-injected cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Series
- (2.83V@1m) 93dB
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Frequency Response
- Nominal Impedance
- 2 ohms
- Power Handling (RMS)
- Ultra High Frequency Transducer
- High-bandwidth, edge-driven, textile-dome tweeter