Additional InformationA pair of JBL® SP5II in-wall loudspeakers offers any home true JBL-quality sound without taking up valuable floor or shelf space. Movies sound more enveloping within your home theater, and your favorite music comes alive throughout the house. The SP5II’s 5-1/4-inch (133-millimeter) titanium-laminate low-frequency woofer delivers exceptional bass, while a swivel-mounted, titanium-laminate tweeter produces accurate, clear high-frequency output. Proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide technology and a maximum 60 watts of peak power handling ensure that each SP5II distributes sound evenly and smoothly throughout your listening area. Shallow mounting depths increase your installation options. And the SP5II’s paintable frame and grille let it blend into any room décor.
A pair of JBL® SP5II in-wall loudspeakers offers JBL-quality sound without taking up floor or shelf space. The SP5II’s 5-1/4-inch (133-millimeter) titanium-laminate woofer delivers exceptional bass, while a swivel-mounted, titanium-laminate tweeter produces clear high-frequency output. Proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ waveguide technology ensures that each SP5II distributes sound evenly and smoothly throughout your listening area.
At A Glance:
25 – 60 watts suggested amplifier power range
5-1/4" (133mm) titanium-laminate cone woofer for enhanced bass response
Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
Low profile and easy installation
Paintable grille and frame
What's in the box:
(2) SP5II speakers with grilles
(2) Mounting Template
(2) Paint Shields
(1) Owner's Manual
- 25 – 60 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the SP5II in-wall loudspeaker to produce impressive, immersive sound from an AVR (audio/video receiver) or amplifier capable of delivering up to 60 watts of power.
- 5-1/4" (133mm) titanium-laminate cone woofer for enhanced bass response
- Realistic reproduction of music requires clean, undistorted low frequencies. JBL SP5II in-wall loudspeakers feature 5-1/4-inch (133-millimeter) titanium-laminate cone woofers with rubber surrounds that produce deep, powerful bass with low distortion. The result is enveloping, satisfying audio reproduction from the bottom up.
- Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
- The SP5II’s thin but rigid 1-inch (25-millimeter) pure titanium-laminate tweeter delivers accurate, clear high-frequency response, even at elevated volume levels. The tweeter’s swivel mount means that high frequencies can be directed exactly where you want them.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
- Forget about “sweet spots.” With proprietary JBL Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide technology, your whole room becomes a perfect listening position. Originally designed for JBL Professional LSR studio monitors, the SP5II in-wall loudspeaker’s EOS waveguide distributes sound evenly throughout your playback area.
- Low profile and easy installation
- With a mounting depth of just 3-3/4 inches (95 millimeters) and a weight of only 4 pounds (1.8 kilograms), the lightweight, space-saving JBL SP5II loudspeakers offer maximum installation flexibility. A cutting template and integrated dog-ear brackets accommodate retrofit applications, while rough-in frames are available for new construction.
- Paintable grille and frame
- JBL SP5II in-wall loudspeakers offer outstanding performance, but that doesn’t mean that they have to stand out in a room. You can paint the frames and grilles so that the loudspeakers match your wall décor. You’ll hardly notice your SP5IIs – until you turn them on.
In Wall SpeakerGet that JBL Sound without cluttering or interfering with the décor of the room.
Manuals & Downloads:
- SoundPoint Series
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- (2.83V@1m) 87dB
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Crossover Frequencies
- Frequency Response
- (-10dB) 45Hz– 20kHz
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 1" titanium-laminate dome, w/Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ waveguide andswivel mount
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 5-1/4" titanium-laminate cone w/rubber surround