Additional InformationA pair of JBL® SP6CII in-ceiling loudspeakers offers any home true JBL-quality sound without taking up valuable floor or shelf space. The SP6CII’s 6-1/2-inch (165-millimeter) titanium-laminate, low-frequency woofer delivers exceptional bass, while a swivel-mounted, titanium-laminate tweeter produces accurate, clear high-frequency output. A proprietary waveguide and 80 watts of power handling ensure that the SP6CII distributes sound evenly and smoothly. Movies sound more enveloping within your home theater, and your favorite music comes alive throughout the house. Shallow mounting depths increase your installation options; and the SP6CII’s paintable frame and grille let the in-ceiling loudspeakers blend into any room decor.
A pair of JBL® SP6CII in-ceiling loudspeakers offers any home true JBL-quality sound without taking up valuable floor or shelf space. The SP6CII’s 6-1/2-inch (165-millimeter) titanium-laminate, low-frequency woofer delivers exceptional bass, while a swivel-mounted, titanium-laminate tweeter produces accurate, clear high-frequency output. A proprietary waveguide and 80 watts of peak power handling ensure that the SP6CII distributes sound evenly and smoothly.
At A Glance:
25 – 80 watts suggested amplifier power range
6-1/2" (165mm) titanium-laminate cone for enhanced bass response
Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
Low profile and easy installation
Paintable grille and frame
What's in the box:
(2) SP6CII speakers with grilles
(2) Mounting Template
(2) Paint Shields
(1) Owner's Manual
- 25 – 80 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the SP6CII in-ceiling loudspeaker to produce accurate, enveloping sound from an AVR (audio/video receiver) or amplifier capable of delivering up to 80 watts of power.
- 6-1/2" (165mm) titanium-laminate cone for enhanced bass response
- Realistic reproduction of music requires clean, undistorted low frequencies. The JBL SP6CII in-ceiling loudspeaker features a 6-1/2-inch (165-millimeter) titanium-laminate woofer cone that offers great stiffness for low distortion. Rubber surrounds ensure durability, while extended polepieces produce deep, powerful bass with little distortion. The result is enveloping, satisfying audio reproduction from the bottom up.
- Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
- The SP6CII in-ceiling loudspeaker’s thin but rigid 1-inch (25-millimeter) titanium-laminate tweeter delivers accurate, clear high-frequency response, even at elevated volume levels. The tweeter’s swivel-mount means that you can direct high frequencies exactly where you want them.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
- Forget about “sweet spots.” With proprietary JBL Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide technology, your whole room becomes a perfect listening position. Originally designed for JBL Professional LSR studio monitors, the SP6CII in-ceiling loudspeaker’s EOS waveguide distributes sound evenly throughout the playback area.
- Low profile and easy installation
- With a mounting depth of just 4-1/4 inches (108 millimeters) and weighing only 4.5 pounds (2.0 kilograms), the lightweight, space-saving SP6CII in-ceiling loudspeaker offers maximum installation flexibility. A cutting template and integrated dog-ear brackets accommodate retrofit applications, while rough-in frames are available for new construction.
- Paintable grille and frame
- The JBL SP6CII in-ceiling loudspeakers offer outstanding performance, but that doesn’t mean that they have to stand out in a room. You can paint the frames and grilles so that the loudspeakers match your ceiling color and decor. You’ll hardly notice SP6CIIs – until you turn them on.
In Wall SpeakerGet that JBL Sound without cluttering or interfering with the décor of the room.
Legendary JBL SoundYou don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Manuals & Downloads:
- SoundPoint Series
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Frequency Response
- (-10dB) 40Hz– 20kHz
- (2.83V@1m) 88dB
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Crossover Frequencies
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 1" titanium-laminate dome, w/swivel mount
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 6-1/2" titanium-laminate cone w/rubber surround
- Plate Size
- 9-3/16" (233mm)
- Mounting Cutout Size
- 7-7/8" (200mm)
- Mounting Depth
- 4-1/4" (108mm)
- 4.5lb (2 kg)