Studio 120CDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/STUDIO+120CBK.html
Item# STUDIO 120C
Additional InformationIronically, the key to a great surround-sound experience comes from right in front of you. A startlingly immersive experience begins with the center-channel loudspeaker; JBL® engineers created the Studio 120C with that very challenge in mind. A center loudspeaker is the source or focal point around which the rest of a surround-system sound plays off. In the case of the JBL Studio 120C, that speaker is a true maestro. For starters, we’ve equipped the Studio 120C with a pair of 4-inch (100-millimeter) PolyPlas™ low-frequency woofers, ensuring high playback levels with virtually non-existent distortion. Light weight and inherent stiffness are key design ingredients for great woofers; these woofers have just the right amount of both, delivering precise cone movement and crisp clarity. A CMMD® Lite dome tweeter uses its own extreme stiffness and damping element to sustain high-range tones and melodies. We’ve housed the Studio 120C inside a cabinet design that looks as alluring as it sounds. Featuring a signature JBL Weave design, the Studio 120C can stand out or blend in. It’s your choice.
Ironically, the key to a great surround-sound experience comes from right in front of you. A startlingly immersive experience begins with the center-channel loudspeaker, and JBL® engineers created the Studio 120C with that challenge in mind. A center loudspeaker is the source or focal point around which the rest of a surround-system sound plays off. In the case of the JBL Studio 120C, that loudspeaker is a true maestro.
At A Glance:
25 – 240 watts suggested amplifier power range
Dual 4" (100mm) PolyPlas woofers
Patented CMMD Lite 1" (25mm) tweeter
Proprietary Bi-Radial waveguide
Magnetically shielded for video proximity
Distinctive JBL Weave design
What's in the box:
1 Studio 120C loudspeaker
Adhesive rubber feet
- 25 – 240 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the Studio 120C center-channel loudspeaker to deliver enhanced, room-filling sound from a compatible AVR (audio/video receiver) or 25- to 240-watt power amplifier, whether you are using the Studio 120C as a stand-alone unit or as part of a surround-sound system.
- Dual 4" (100mm) PolyPlas woofers
- Powerful bass does more than affect your ears. It resonates through your entire body, creating a soundscape that you can feel as well as hear. JBL engineers created the Studio 120C’s dual 4-inch (100-millimeter) low-frequency cones with that consideration in mind. Designed to work in tandem to provide a greater level of sound volume, the pair of lightweight, inherently stiff PolyPlas woofers deliver precise movement and astonishing sound that is deep but never “boomy.”
- Patented CMMD Lite 1" (25mm) tweeter
- The CMMD® high-frequency tweeter starts as an aluminum dome that is sandwiched on either side with ceramic. The result is strong enough to hold its shape when moving rapidly yet light enough to eliminate unwanted resonances. What your ears notice, however, is subtle, clear detail and lasting, unsullied sound performance.
- Proprietary Bi-Radial waveguide
- The Studio 120C’s Bi-Radial® waveguide disperses high frequencies widely throughout a room without loss of quality or accuracy. The result is precise, 360-degree imaging, sharp and rich high-definition (HD) sound and a wide listening position that makes every seat in the room the one to fight for.
- Magnetically shielded for video proximity
- Loudspeakers use magnets. Your TV hates magnets. But that doesn’t mean that you have to listen to movies on your television set’s often inadequate loudspeaker. Nor should you compromise your HDTV’s high-definition capabilities. JBL engineers have designed the JBL® Studio 120Cs to form an integral part of any home experience. We have optimized them for inspired performance while making them magnetically shielded to prevent any interference with video sources.
- Distinctive JBL Weave design
- The JBL Weave design is a perfect convergence of form and function. Whether you need your JBL Studio 120C loudspeakers to blend in or stand out, we’ve designed them to look sharp and stylish in any room.
Legendary JBL SoundYou don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Magnetically ShieldedMagnetically shielded for placement wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Sleek, Stylish DesignHigh-gloss finish that compliments any room in your home.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 2-1/2-way dual center channel
- Studio 1 Series
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- 60 watts
- Crossover Frequencies
- 900Hz, 12dB/octave;
- (2.83V@1m) 88dB
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Power Handling (Peak)
- 240 watts
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Frequency Response
- (-3dB) 60Hz – 22kHz
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 1" CMMD Lite dome, magnetically shielded, in a Bi-Radial constant directivity waveguide
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Two 4" (100mm) PolyPlas cones, magnetically shielded
- Depth (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- Width (in)
- Height (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Weight (kg)
- Width (mm)
- Height (in)