Studio 190Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/STUDIO+190BK.html
Item# STUDIO 190BK
Additional InformationThe JBL® Studio 190 floorstanding loudspeaker lets you experience deep, resounding low frequencies, a fully detailed midrange and complex high-frequency sound, whether you play it at low and subtle or high, maximum-SPL playback levels. The Studio 190’s sound waves feel tangible, as if you could pick individual notes out of the air. The secret to the Studio 190’s exceptional performance lies in its advanced materials, with PolyPlas™ cones for the pair of low-frequency woofers and the single midrange driver, and a CMMD® Lite dome for the high-frequency tweeter. The result is reduced distortion and the virtual elimination of unwanted resonance, while precise cone movement maximizes the sound clarity, especially on voices. And the Studio 190 features a cabinet design that looks as alluring as it sounds. Featuring a signature JBL Weave design, the Studio 190 can stand out or blend in. It’s your choice.
The JBL® Studio 190 floorstanding loudspeaker lets you experience deep, resounding low frequencies, a fully detailed midrange and complex high-frequency sound, whether you play it at low and subtle or high, maximum-SPL playback levels. Sound waves feel tangible, as if you could pick individual notes out of the air. The secret to the Studio 190’s exceptional performance lies in its advanced materials, with PolyPlas™ cones for the pair of low-frequency woofers and the single midrange driver, and a CMMD® Lite dome for the high-frequency tweeter.
At A Glance:
25 – 400 watts suggested amplifier power range
A pair of ribbed PolyPlas low-frequency cones
Midrange driver housed in sub-enclosure
Patented CMMD Lite 1" (25mm) tweeter
Proprietary Bi-Radial waveguide
Magnetically shielded for video proximity
Distinctive JBL Weave design
What's in the box:
1 Studio 190 floorstanding loudspeaker
- 25 – 400 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the Studio 190 floorstanding loudspeaker to deliver enhanced, room-filling sound from a compatible AVR (audio/video receiver) or 25- to 400-watt power amplifier, whether you are using the Studio 190 as a stand-alone unit or as part of a surround-sound system.
- A pair of ribbed PolyPlas low-frequency cones
- The Studio 190 delivers powerful, resounding bass from a pair of PolyPlas 6-1/2-inch (165-millimeter) woofers. The ribbed construction improves strength while reducing distortion, filling a room with deep, resonant bass. This lightweight alloy allows for precise movement, ensuring that bass instruments always sound powerful but never “boomy.”
- Midrange driver housed in sub-enclosure
- Ideally, sounds should blend together within your ears, not interact with one another before they reach you. To prevent sound interference from the upper and lower frequencies, the JBL Studio 190 floorstanding loudspeaker’s 4-inch (100-millimeter) PolyPlas midrange driver features a separate sub-enclosure. And that’s not all – a lightweight alloy such as the PolyPlas material allows for precise cone movement to maximize sound clarity, especially on voices.
- Patented CMMD Lite 1" (25mm) tweeter
- The CMMD high-frequency tweeter starts as an aluminum dome that is sandwiched on either side with ceramic. The result is strong enough to hold its shape when moving rapidly yet light enough to eliminate unwanted resonances. What your ears notice, however, is subtle, clear detail and lasting, unsullied sound performance.
- Proprietary Bi-Radial waveguide
- The Studio 190’s Bi-Radial waveguide disperses high frequencies widely without loss of quality or accuracy. The result is precise, 360-degree imaging, sharp and rich high-definition (HD) sound and a wide listening position that makes every seat in the room the one to fight for.
- Magnetically shielded for video proximity
- Loudspeakers use magnets. Your TV hates magnets. But that doesn’t mean that you have to listen to movies on your television set’s often inadequate loudspeaker. Nor should you compromise your HDTV’s high-definition capabilities. JBL engineers have designed the Studio 190 floorstanding loudspeakers to form an integral part of any home theater experience. We’ve optimized the speakers for inspired performance while making them magnetically shielded to prevent any interference with video sources.
- Distinctive JBL Weave design
- The JBL Weave design is a perfect convergence of form and function. Whether you need your JBL Studio 190 loudspeakers blend in or stand out, we’ve designed them to look sharp and stylish in any room.
Sleek, Stylish DesignHigh-gloss finish that compliments any room in your home.
Floorstanding SpeakerFloorstanding design delivers big theater sound provides a true home entertainment experience.
Magnetically ShieldedMagnetically shielded for placement wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Wall-Mount Capable
- Studio 1 Series
- 3-1/2-way dual floorstanding
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- (2.83V@1m) 90dB
- Power Handling (Peak)
- 400 watts
- Crossover Frequencies
- 800Hz, 3.2kHz, 6dB/octave
- Frequency Response
- (-3dB) 40Hz – 22kHz
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- 100 watts
- Midrange Transducer
- 4" (100mm) PolyPlas cone, magnetically shielded
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 1" CMMD Lite dome, magnetically shielded, in a Bi-Radial constant directivity waveguide
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Two 6-1/2" (165mm) PolyPlas cones, magnetically shielded
- Width (in)
- Weight (kg)
- Height (mm)
- Depth (mm)
- Width (mm)
- Height (in)
- Depth (in)
- Weight (lb)