Studio 210Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/STUDIO210BK.html
Additional InformationThe sound of timeless. The technology of now. If perfection ever rests, no one ever broke the news at JBL. As part of the new 10-piece JBL Studio 2 loudspeaker series, we built the Studio 210 surround speakers to speak the languages of both legacy sound and forward-thinking technology. Tested relentlessly in the world’s finest sound research lab – our own – as well as pitted against competitors in real world comparative listening studies, we’ve created a surround loudspeaker that leaves all others behind. We engineered a 4” PolyPlas midrange speaker and side-firing Slipstream bass ports that bathe listeners in rich audio clarity that’s perfectly timed with tight, accurate bass. We might have stopped here – but that’s not how we roll. We added a 1” CMMD® Lite high-frequency driver to ensure low-distortion and a truly generous sound spectrum, and incorporated a High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design to allow for pinpoint sound imaging and cinema-grade balance. Then we finished it all off with seductive touches like gloss black paneling, soft rounded edges, and your choice of either Black or Espresso woodgrain finish. We combined the power and precision of high-tech audio with the sleek urbanity of “it-factor” design. Put another way, we ran wild with sound and vision. For those able to hear the truth, we’re confident you’ll hear it at first listen.
Sonic dynasty meets high-tech destiny For those destined to find exactly what they’re looking for when it comes to a speaker system – we bring you the new JBL Studio 210 surround loudspeakers. As part of the groundbreaking 10-piece JBL Studio 2 loudspeaker series, the Studio 210 fast-forwards you into a world where legacy sound-craft and advanced technology go hand-in-hand in shaping a listening experience like none before. The Studio 210’s 4” PolyPlas driver is designed to bring you pitch-perfect vocal clarity and tight, accurate bass. Add to that the built-in High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design and the 1” CMMD Lite high-frequency driver, and you’ve got a loudspeaker that takes its cues from JBL’s own legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor. Add to that the sleek, urbane design of the loudspeaker – both from within and without – and you’re dealing with a rare breed of sonic horsepower and brainpower ready to define its era.
At A Glance:
1” CMMD® Lite high-frequency driver
High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design
Keyhole brackets and a speaker wire channel provide clean on-wall installation with minimal hassle
Gloss black top panel lends elegance to the sleek cabinet design
Soft-touch paint covers the horn and driver trim rings for a clean, timeless look
Side-firing Slipstream bass ports minimize port turbulence and distortion
What's in the box:
JBL® Studio 210 Surround Speaker x 2
Rubber Cushion Pads x 8
- 4” PolyPlas driver delivers unrivaled purity and power
- We’re not afraid in stating the Studio 210 is one of the finest surround loudspeakers ever built. We have painstaking hours of JBL acoustic testing to back that up. With its 4”PolyPlas driver delivering unrivaled midrange accuracy and power, we’ll let a masterpiece speak for itself.
- 1” CMMD® Lite high-frequency driver and High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide bring cinema-grade sound to your listening experience
- In addition to being the culmination of 67 years of peerless sound research and development, the Studio 210 carries bold, studio-grade technologies like a High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide and a CMMD Lite high-frequency driver that put you on the cutting-edge of home theater soundscaping
- Visually striking design features that can’t fail to seduce
- The JBL way is to make it look as good as it sounds. And with the Studio 210, we’ve made no exception. With Euro-inspired elegance that incorporates soft-rounded edges, black gloss paneling, and soft-touch paint, we’ve built something that seduces the eye as much as it commands the ear.
Bookshelf SpeakerA smaller footprint allows you to conveniently place your speakers in more places.
Legendary JBL SoundYou don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Sleek, Stylish DesignHigh-gloss finish that compliments any room in your home.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Surround Loudspeaker
- 86 dB
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 20 – 125W
- Frequency Response
- 60 Hz – 22 kHz
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 100mm (4”) PolyPlas low-frequency transducer
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 25mm (1”) CMMD® Lite high frequency dome
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Connector Type
- Gold-plated binding-post speaker terminals
What are the speaker box dimensions?
The speaker dimensions are 10-1/4” x 10-1/16” x 5-3/4”.
Date published: 2016-02-28