Studio 225CDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/STUDIO225CBK.html
Additional InformationHow riveting dialogue was meant to be heard Home theater listening should never be anything except riveting. That goes for everyone listening to a movie, TV show, or console game– even if they’re seated way off to one side. That’s why we developed the new JBL® Studio 225C dual 2.5-way center channel loudspeaker. Part of the new 10-piece JBL Studio 2 loudspeaker series, the Studio 225C was built to bring depth and cinematic nuance to everything you hear on screen. Tested relentlessly in the world’s most advanced sound research lab – our own – and pitted against competitors in real world comparative listening studies, the Studio 225C wins the crown for accuracy. Its dual 4” PolyPlas drivers accentuate the power of every word spoken.Its rear-firing Slipstream bass port deepens your senses with tight, accurate bass. And that’s just getting started. Taking a page from our own work in developing some of the world’s most legendary recording studios, we’ve given the Studio 225C the same kind of kinetic intensity you’d hear at the movies. A 1” CMMD® Lite high-frequency driver ensures low-distortion. A High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design offers pinpoint sound imaging and firm natural balance – no matter where you’re standing or sitting. Even better, we’ve decked out our loudspeaker with seductive 21st century touches like gloss black paneling, soft rounded edges, and your choice of either Black or Espresso woodgrain finish. For those able to see and hear the truth, we’re confident you’ll know it – full volume – when you meet the Studio 225C.
Hear the pin-drops like never before No matter where you stand or sit in a room when watching a movie, TV show, or game console, you deserve the best possible listening experience. As part of the groundbreaking 10-piece JBL Studio 2 loudspeaker series, the Studio 225C 2.5-way Dual 4” center channel loudspeaker lets you do just that, attuning your ear to a signature listening experience like noneother – no matter where you’re positioned. The Studio 225C loudspeaker’s dual 4” PolyPlas drivers deliver pitch-perfect vocal clarity and tight, accurate bass to anywhere in a listening space. Add to these the Studio 225C’s built-in High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design and 1” CMMD Lite high-frequency driver, both of which take their cues from JBL’s own legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor, and your cinematic senses get sharpened to a pin-drop. Combine all this with the sleek, urbane design of the loudspeaker itself – both inside and out – and you’re dealing with a rare breed of sonic horsepower and brainpower ready to define its era.
At A Glance:
1” CMMD® Lite high-frequency driver for crisp, clean, powerful highs with low-distortion and wide dynamics
Solid cabinet construction with soft-rounded edges and no visible fasteners
Gloss black side panels add a touch of elegance to the sleek cabinet
High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design for astounding imaging, natural balance, and remarkable high-frequency detail at any position in the room
Rear-firing Slipstream bass port minimizes port turbulence and audible distortion in the bass response
Dual 4” PolyPlas drivers for enhanced vocal clarity and realism and tight, extended bass response
Soft-touch paint covers the horn and driver trim rings for a clean, timeless look that blends easily with any décor
What's in the box:
Rubber Cushion Pads x 4
JBL® Studio 225C 2.5-way Dual 4" Center Channel Loudspeaker
- Dual 4” PolyPlas drivers deliver unrivaled accuracy, subtlety, and realism
- From whatever angle you hear it, the Studio 225C is one of the most dynamic center channel loudspeakers ever created. Decades of JBL acoustic research and development have let us develop a loudspeaker with twin 4” PolyPlas drivers able to deliver double the nuance and lifelike realism of JBL sound to any given area of a listening space
- 1” CMMD® Lite high-frequency driver and High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide bring cinema-grade imaging and natural balance to your listening experience
- The apex of 67 years of pioneering sound research at our JBL labs, the Studio 225C incorporates groundbreaking innovations like a High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design and a 1” CMMD Lite high-frequency driver into its framework. Together, these advances let you experience your sound purely and cinematically,with all the precision imaging, high-frequency detail, natural balance, and full spectrum sound of advanced home theater.
- Visually striking 21st century design features that can’t fail to seduce
- The house rule at JBL is to make it look as good as it sounds. And with the Studio 225C, we’ve made no exception. With 21st century elegance that incorporates soft-rounded edges, black gloss paneling, and soft-touch paint, we’ve built something that seduces the eye as much as it commands the ear
Bookshelf SpeakerA smaller footprint allows you to conveniently place your speakers in more places.
Legendary JBL SoundYou don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Sleek, Stylish DesignHigh-gloss finish that compliments any room in your home.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 20 – 125W
- 88 dB
- Frequency Response
- 60 Hz – 22 kHz
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 25mm (1") CMMD®Lite high frequency dome
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Dual 100mm (4") PolyPlas low-frequency transducers
- Height (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Width (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- Weight (kg)
- Width ( in)
- Height (in)
- Depth (mm)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Connector Type
- Gold-plated binding-post speaker terminals