Studio SUB 250PDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/SUB250PBK.html
Additional InformationRaw bass power – refined to perfection. 67 years in the making, we can safely admit it: we’ve pulled off another loudspeaker series that's powerful, precise, and hedonistically refined. It's our new 10-piece JBL® Studio 2 Series. And we never could have done it without engineering something as undeniably as our SUB 250P powered subwoofer. Tested relentlessly in our JBL sound lab – the most accurate of its kind in the world – as well as pitted against competitors in real world comparative listening studies, we’ve created a powered subwoofer that others can only hope to catch up with – but never measure up to. With a hair-raising 10” PolyPlas low-frequency transducer powered by a 200-watt Class-D high-efficiency amplifier, along with a rear-firing Slipstream bass port that goes beyond anything you’ve ever heard when it comes to undistorted opulence of sound, your ears will be confounded by the richness and rawness of tight, fast attack bass with flawless harmonic overtones and natural note decay. And with signature touches like luxurious gloss black paneling, solid cabinet construction with soft-rounded edges and no visible fasteners, and a choice of either a Black or Espresso woodgrain finish, we’ve done for the eyes what our bass has done for the ears. We’ve combined the power and precision of high-tech audio with the sleek urbanity of “it-factor” design. For those able to hear the truth, we’re confident you’ll know the difference just by listening.
Flawless bass. Undistorted luxury. Full-on masterpiece.
No self-respecting 10-piece series of luxury loudspeakers could ever call itself flawless without having groundbreaking bass. That’s why we built the SUB 250P powered subwoofer as part of our new JBL® Studio 2 Series. Along with its dynamic cousin, the 12” SUB 260P, the SUB 250P is engineered to add faultless, deep-penetrating bass into whatever music, movie, portable device, or game console you’re listening to at any given moment. With its 10” PolyPlas low-frequency transducer, its 200-watt Class D high-efficiency built-in amplifier, and its rear-firing Slipstream bass port providing backbone clarity, all that’s left for you to do is kick back, relax, and enjoy all the unmatched mix of rawness meets refinement. Add to that its sleek, clean, well-chiseled outward design and you’ll be the first to admit - we’ve created yet another powered subwoofer that looks and sounds every inch the JBL champion.
At A Glance:
200-watt Class-D high-efficiency amplifier features unobtrusive rear-mounted inputs and controls for easy set-up and system integration
10”PolyPlas low-frequency transducer for tight, extended bass response
Internal edge-to-edge bracing reduces cabinet wall flexing, thereby significantly improving bass response and lowering distortion
Rear-firing Slipstream bass portminimizes bass response turbulence and distortion
Soft-touch paint covers driver trim ring for a clean, timeless look
Gloss black top panel lends elegance to the sleek cabinet design
Solid cabinet construction with soft-rounded edges and no visible fasteners
What's in the box:
JBL® Studio 2 Series10” Powered Subwoofer
Carpet Spikes x 4
- 10” PolyPlas low-frequency transducer for tight, extended bass response
- Imagine a low-frequency transducerpowered by an advanced, energy-saving built-in amplifiers. Envision flawless JBL bass beguiling your eardrums – bass so tight that every note is held to its proper duration, and with all the right harmonic overtones. Picture this, and now listen to the Studio SUB 250P’s 10” PolyPlas transducer. Hear any difference between your imagination and reality? We didn’t think so.
- 200-watt Class-D high-efficiency amplifier features unobtrusive rear-mounted inputs and controls for easy set-up and system integration
- Not only is the SUB 250P’s 200-watt amplifier a powerhouse in the realm of home entertainment, but it’s also one of the smartest. Its Class-D energy rating allows the amplifier to cool itself naturally – saving it from danger of burnout – and saving you from a higher electric bill. Its rear-mounted inputs and controls allow for discrete, easy set-up and integration with other loudspeakers in the Studio 2 Series.
- Sophisticated, 21st century visual design features that can’t fail to seduce
- The JBL way is to make it look as good as it sounds. And with our Studio SUB 250P, we’ve made no exception. With its 21st century elegance – including a solid cabinet construction with no visible fasteners, softlyrounded edges, a gloss black top panel, and a customized soft-touch paint scheme – we’ve built something that seduces your eye as much as your ear.
Legendary JBL SoundYou don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Magnetically ShieldedMagnetically shielded for placement wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Sleek, Stylish DesignHigh-gloss finish that compliments any room in your home.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Enclosure Type
- Braced enclosure with Slipstream rear-firing bass port
- Amplifier Power (RMS)
- Crossover Frequencies
- 50Hz – 150Hz; 24dB/octave
- Frequency Response
- 32 Hz – 150 Hz
- Amplifier Power (Peak)
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 10" (250mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Width (in)
- Height (mm)
- Width (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Height (in)
- Weight (lb)
- Depth (mm)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Line-level and LFE inputs
- Phase switch, level control, bass boost and signal-sensing auto power