Studio 530Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/STUDIO+530BK.html
Item# STUDIO 530BK
Additional InformationThe JBL® Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker brings professional-quality sound to the home experience. The Studio 530 takes the technology that JBL engineers developed for pro-audio loudspeakers and uses it to deliver accurate and powerful sound to your living room. And it’s versatile: the Studio 530 can replay a left-channel signal, a right-channel signal or surround-sound channels. The Studio 530 features a 1-inch (25-millimeter) tweeter mounted on a glass-filled Bi-Radial® horn – the technology that JBL concert-sound systems use – to deliver concise, sustained high frequencies. A 5-1/4-inch (130-millimeter) PolyPlas™ cone with a Symmetrical Field Geometry™ (SFG) magnet assembly handles low frequencies.
The JBL® Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker brings professional-quality sound to the home experience. The Studio 530 takes the technology that JBL engineers developed for pro-audio loudspeakers and uses it to deliver accurate, powerful sound to your living room. And it’s versatile: the Studio 530 can replay a left-channel signal, a right-channel signal or surround-sound channels.
At A Glance:
25 – 125 watts suggested amplifier power range
5-1/4" (130mm) ribbed PolyPlas™ woofer cone
Symmetrical Field Geometry™ (SFG) magnet assembly
1" (25mm) high-frequency compression driver
Glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial® high-frequency horn
Low-loss, two-way crossover network
Sturdy 3/4" (19mm) MDF enclosure
What's in the box:
2 Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeakers
2 horn covers
2 port tube inserts
2 cards with adhesive rubber feet
- 25 – 125 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers have designed the Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker to deliver robust sound from a compatible AVR (audio/video receiver) or 25- to 125-watt power amplifier, whether you are using it as a stand-alone unit or as part of a surround-sound system.
- 5-1/4" (130mm) ribbed PolyPlas woofer cone
- Powerful bass affects more than just your ears. It resonates through your entire body, creating a soundscape that you can feel as well as hear. The JBL Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker delivers accurate low-frequency sounds from a 4-inch (100-millimeter) ribbed PolyPlas woofer. The ribs improve strength, while reducing distortion. The result is rich, articulate bass.
- Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG) magnet assembly
- Thanks to a heavy-duty Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG) magnet assembly, the Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker’s low-frequency woofer delivers highly focused bass. The result is pristine, articulate sound.
- 1" (25mm) high-frequency compression driver
- The JBL Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker’s high-frequency compression driver lowers distortion and provides a wider dynamic range than is possible from conventional high-frequency and midrange drivers. The tweeter comprises a one-piece Teonex® diaphragm/surround assembly fitted with a 1-inch (25-millimeter) voice coil that can deliver enhanced vocal articulation.
- Glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial high-frequency horn
- Horn-shaped loudspeaker designs optimize high-frequency output by directing the sound to the listener with pinpoint accuracy, thereby eliminating reverberations, sound reflections off walls, and other artifacts. The Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker features a glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial high-frequency horn that delivers professional-level sound to your home.
- Low-loss, two-way crossover network
- The Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker’s low-loss, two-way crossover network ensures a clean transition for sound coming from individual low- and high-frequency drivers, thereby reducing distortion while improving clarity.
- Bi-wire capability
- The Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker will work with multiple power amplifiers or connection setups – or both – for single-wire or bi-wire operation. The result is enhanced versatility in the way you can use the Studio 530 speaker.
- Sturdy 3/4" (19mm) MDF enclosure
- The Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker’s cabinet is built with the same attention-to-sound-perfection as every other component. Rigid, heavily braced materials prevent unwanted resonance, while non-parallel surfaces eliminate sound interference.
- Exclusive design
- The same attention to detail that went into the Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker’s technical design was paid to creating a powerful, sophisticated look that will fit within even the most discerning householder’s décor. The Studio 530 is available in a black or cherry finish.
Bookshelf SpeakerA smaller footprint allows you to conveniently place your speakers in more places.
Magnetically ShieldedMagnetically shielded for placement wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Sleek, Stylish DesignHigh-gloss finish that compliments any room in your home.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Two-way bookshelf
- Nominal Impedance
- 6 ohms
- Frequency Response
- (-6dB) 45Hz-40kHz
- (2.83V@1m) 86dB
- Crossover Frequencies
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 5-1/4" (130mm) PolyPlas cone with Symmetrical Field Geometry magnet structure, cast frame and rubber surround, magnetically shielded
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 1" (25mm) compression driver with neodyminium magnet and one-piece Teonex diaphragm on a glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial horn, magnetically shielded
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Connector Type
- Dual gold-plated binding posts (bi-wire capable)
Can I reserve a pair at the promo code price for when they come back in stock? Thanks
Well I thought I was asking the question to support - but I guess not. So I am going to answer my own question...... Sure Mike you can just order them on the non refurb section and put in the promo code and we will ship you brand new ones at the promo code price - thanks for being a loyal Harman Audio customer !!!
Date published: 2016-05-29