At A Glance:
25 – 150 watts suggested amplifier power range
Dual 5-1/4" (130mm) ribbed PolyPlas™ woofer cones
Symmetrical Field Geometry™ (SFG) magnet assembly
1" (25mm) high-frequency compression driver
Glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial® high-frequency horn
Low-loss, two-way crossover network
Sturdy 3/4" (19mm) MDF enclosure
What's in the box:
1 Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker
1 horn cover
1 port tube insert
4 metal spikes
The JBL® Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker brings professional-quality sound to the home experience. The Studio 570 uses the technology that JBL engineers developed for pro-audio loudspeakers to deliver accurate, powerful sound to your living room. The Studio 570 floorstanding speaker is a perfect complement to other members of the Studio 5 Series, including the Studio 530 bookshelf and the Studio 520C center-channel loudspeakers. The Studio 570 features a 1-inch (25-millimeter) tweeter mounted on a glass-filled Bi-Radial® horn – the technology used in JBL concert sound systems – to deliver concise, sustained high frequencies. A pair of 5-1/4-inch (130-millimeter) PolyPlas™ cones with Symmetrical Field Geometry™ (SFG) magnet assemblies handle low frequencies.
- 25 – 150 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers have designed the JBL Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker to deliver robust sound from a compatible AVR (audio/video receiver) or 25- to 150-watt power amplifier, whether you are using the Studio 570 as a stand-alone unit or as part of a surround-sound system.
- Dual 5-1/4" (130mm) ribbed PolyPlas woofer cones
- Powerful bass affects more than just your ears. It resonates through your entire body, creating a soundscape that you can feel as well as hear. The JBL Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker delivers accurate low-frequency sounds from a pair of 5-1/4-inch (130-millimeter) ribbed PolyPlas woofers. The ribs improve strength, while reducing distortion. The result is rich, powerful, articulate bass.
- Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG) magnet assembly
- Thanks to a heavy-duty magnet Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG) assembly, the JBL Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker’s pair of low-frequency woofers delivers highly focused bass. The result is pristine, articulate sound.
- 1" (25mm) high-frequency compression driver
- The JBL Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker’s high-frequency compression driver lowers distortion and provides a wider dynamic range than is possible from conventional high-frequency and midrange drivers. The tweeter comprises a one-piece Teonex® diaphragm/surround assembly fitted with a 1-inch (25-millimeter) voice coil that can deliver enhanced vocal articulation.
- Glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial high-frequency horn
- Horn-shaped loudspeaker designs optimize high-frequency output by directing the sound to the listener with pinpoint accuracy, thereby eliminating reverberations, sound reflections off walls, and other artifacts. The Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker features a glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial high-frequency horn that delivers professional-level sound to your home.
- Low-loss, two-way crossover network
- The Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker’s low-loss, two-way crossover network ensures a clean transition for sound coming from individual low- and high-frequency drivers, thereby reducing distortion while improving clarity.
- Bi-wire capability
- The Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker will work with multiple power amplifiers or connection setups – or both – for single-wire or bi-wire operation. The result is enhanced versatility in the way you can use the Studio 570 speaker.
- Sturdy 3/4" (19mm) MDF enclosure
- The Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker’s cabinet is built with the same attention-to-sound-perfection as every other component. Rigid, heavily braced materials prevent unwanted resonance, while non-parallel surfaces eliminate sound interference.
- Exclusive design
- The same attention to detail that went into the Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker’s technical design was paid to creating a powerful, sophisticated look that will fit within even the most discerning householder’s décor. The Studio 570 is available in a black or cherry finish.
Manuals & Downloads:
The JBL® Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker brings professional-quality sound to the home experience. The Studio 570 uses the technology that JBL engineers developed for pro-audio loudspeakers to deliver accurate and powerful sound to your living room. The Studio 570 floorstanding speaker is a perfect complement to other members of the Studio 5 Series, including the Studio 530 bookshelf and the Studio 520C center-channel loudspeakers.
||Two-way dual-woofer, floorstanding||
||Two 5-1/14" (130mm) PolyPlas cones with Symmetrical Field Geometry magnet structures, cast frames and rubber surrounds, magnetically shielded||
||1" (25mm) compression driver with neodymium magnet and one-piece Teonox diaphragm on a glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial horn, magnetically shielded||
Control and Connection Specifications:
||Dual gold-plated binding posts (bi-wire capable)||