Studio 570Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/STUDIO+570BK.html
Item# STUDIO 570BK
Additional InformationThe JBL® Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker brings professional-quality sound to the home experience. The Studio 570 uses the technology that JBL engineers developed for pro-audio loudspeakers to deliver accurate and powerful sound to your living room. The Studio 570 floorstanding speaker is a perfect complement to other members of the Studio 5 Series, including the Studio 530 bookshelf and the Studio 520C center-channel loudspeakers.Request an Exchange
The JBL® Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker brings professional-quality sound to the home experience. The Studio 570 uses the technology that JBL engineers developed for pro-audio loudspeakers to deliver accurate, powerful sound to your living room. The Studio 570 floorstanding speaker is a perfect complement to other members of the Studio 5 Series, including the Studio 530 bookshelf and the Studio 520C center-channel loudspeakers. The Studio 570 features a 1-inch (25-millimeter) tweeter mounted on a glass-filled Bi-Radial® horn – the technology used in JBL concert sound systems – to deliver concise, sustained high frequencies. A pair of 5-1/4-inch (130-millimeter) PolyPlas™ cones with Symmetrical Field Geometry™ (SFG) magnet assemblies handle low frequencies.
At a Glance:
25 – 150 watts suggested amplifier power range
Dual 5-1/4" (130mm) ribbed PolyPlas™ woofer cones
Symmetrical Field Geometry™ (SFG) magnet assembly
1" (25mm) high-frequency compression driver
Glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial® high-frequency horn
Low-loss, two-way crossover network
Sturdy 3/4" (19mm) MDF enclosure
What's in the box:
1 Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker
1 horn cover
1 port tube insert
4 metal spikes
- 25 – 150 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers have designed the JBL Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker to deliver robust sound from a compatible AVR (audio/video receiver) or 25- to 150-watt power amplifier, whether you are using the Studio 570 as a stand-alone unit or as part of a surround-sound system.
- Dual 5-1/4" (130mm) ribbed PolyPlas woofer cones
- Powerful bass affects more than just your ears. It resonates through your entire body, creating a soundscape that you can feel as well as hear. The JBL Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker delivers accurate low-frequency sounds from a pair of 5-1/4-inch (130-millimeter) ribbed PolyPlas woofers. The ribs improve strength, while reducing distortion. The result is rich, powerful, articulate bass.
- Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG) magnet assembly
- Thanks to a heavy-duty magnet Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG) assembly, the JBL Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker’s pair of low-frequency woofers delivers highly focused bass. The result is pristine, articulate sound.
- 1" (25mm) high-frequency compression driver
- The JBL Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker’s high-frequency compression driver lowers distortion and provides a wider dynamic range than is possible from conventional high-frequency and midrange drivers. The tweeter comprises a one-piece Teonex® diaphragm/surround assembly fitted with a 1-inch (25-millimeter) voice coil that can deliver enhanced vocal articulation.
- Glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial high-frequency horn
- Horn-shaped loudspeaker designs optimize high-frequency output by directing the sound to the listener with pinpoint accuracy, thereby eliminating reverberations, sound reflections off walls, and other artifacts. The Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker features a glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial high-frequency horn that delivers professional-level sound to your home.
- Low-loss, two-way crossover network
- The Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker’s low-loss, two-way crossover network ensures a clean transition for sound coming from individual low- and high-frequency drivers, thereby reducing distortion while improving clarity.
- Bi-wire capability
- The Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker will work with multiple power amplifiers or connection setups – or both – for single-wire or bi-wire operation. The result is enhanced versatility in the way you can use the Studio 570 speaker.
- Sturdy 3/4" (19mm) MDF enclosure
- The Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker’s cabinet is built with the same attention-to-sound-perfection as every other component. Rigid, heavily braced materials prevent unwanted resonance, while non-parallel surfaces eliminate sound interference.
- Exclusive design
- The same attention to detail that went into the Studio 570 floorstanding loudspeaker’s technical design was paid to creating a powerful, sophisticated look that will fit within even the most discerning householder’s décor. The Studio 570 is available in a black or cherry finish.
Floorstanding SpeakerFloorstanding design delivers big theater sound provides a true home entertainment experience.
Magnetically ShieldedMagnetically shielded for placement wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Sleek, Stylish DesignHigh-gloss finish that compliments any room in your home.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Two-way dual-woofer, floorstanding
- Crossover Frequencies
- (2.83V@1m) 88dB
- Frequency Response
- (-6dB) 45Hz-40kHz
- Nominal Impedance
- 6 ohms
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Two 5-1/14" (130mm) PolyPlas cones with Symmetrical Field Geometry magnet structures, cast frames and rubber surrounds, magnetically shielded
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 1" (25mm) compression driver with neodymium magnet and one-piece Teonox diaphragm on a glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial horn, magnetically shielded
- Width (mm)
- Height (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Depth (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- Depth (in)
- Height (in)
- Width ( in)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Connector Type
- Dual gold-plated binding posts (bi-wire capable)
Studio 570 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beghty from Fall in Love with Listening to Music Again Started off with just a pair of these powered by a Yamaha 100WPC and they sound fantastic. I work in live sound so I am usually very analytical when it comes to listening to music or speakers. I will think "oh those low-mids are nice and warm" or "the tweeter is detailed but not harsh" These things are certainly true with these speakers but I don't remember thinking that when I first got them running. I just put em in stereo, listened to music for an hour, and just enjoyed myself. They DO need a sub if you want really powerful lowend but I am a bass head so even just some EQ adjustments on the receiver helped fatten them up just right for a left and right. I got these on sale for $415 each refurbished and the quality in which they arrived was excellent. The terminals on the back were polished and there no scratched or dents in the cabinet. Would I recommend these over any others in the studio 5** series? Well I think it is entirely up to your pricepoint, and the size footprint. From what I have heard the 590s do fine without a sub but those bad boys are a $1000 each (more than what I paid for the pair of 570's) and are massive, which would not have gone down well with the Mrs. One thing I would recommend is getting some small end tables and cutting them to size just to get these speakers up 6-10" as their standing height just doesn't quite get the tweeter high enough for movies (btw these also sound great for movies). So if you can't bring yourself to spend less than 50 bucks on some tables then maybe the 580's or 90's are for you. Otherwise speaker is good.
Date published: 2016-11-21
Search Result For ""
5 Year Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.