Studio L810Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/L810-H.html
Additional InformationFor spacious, detailed sound, the L810 hard to beat. A 5-1/4" Polyplas™ woofer with a Kapton™ voice coil, HeatScape™ motor, and dual front-facing FreeFlow™ bass ports rocks the room. The 1" pure-titanium dome tweeter is set in an Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) Waveguide eliminating the “sweet spot.” Mount it on a wall. Put it on a bookshelf. Sit anywhere.Designed for genuine entertainment enthusiasts, the Studio L Series delivers accurate performance, tight response, dramatically reduced distortion, crystal clear dialogue, and true sound that defines JBL®. The L810 has superior, floor-rattling bass quality with a 5-1/4" Polyplas™ woofer cone with an oversized Kapton™ voice coil, HeatScape™ motor, and dual front-facing FreeFlow™ bass ports. The 1" pure-titanium dome tweeter has an Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) Waveguide and a 3/4" Mylar dome in a Bi-Radial® horn. Easily mounted on your wall or just placed on a bookshelf, get rich, smooth, sit-anywhere sound with no “sweet spot.”
At A Glance:
Proprietary 5 1/4” PolyPlas™ reinforced woofer
JBL® HeatScape™ motor structure
1” pure titanium-laminate dome tweeter
Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) Waveguides
Proprietary Straight Line Signal Path™ (SSP™)
What's in the box:
(1) Studio L810 3-Way, 5-1/4" Bookshelf/Wall-Mountable Satellite Speaker
(1) Owner's Manual
- Proprietary, 5-1/4” PolyPlas™ woofers
- Stiffer cones deliver more uniform pistonic motion for deeper, tighter bass and improved midranges. PolyPlas™ gives maximum impact JBL® audio. You’ll experience serious, feel-it-in-your-bones bass and true sound that does justice to the artist’s original performance.
- A massive JBL® HeatScape™ motor structure
- The HeatScape™ motor structure envelops the voice coil with a large ceramic magnet and steel frame that protects the voice coil by dissipating heat. This increases power handling and gives you extremely low levels of harmonic distortion.
- 1” pure titanium-laminate dome tweeter
- Thin, but rigid titanium-laminate delivers accurate high frequency response, even when the volume is way up. The end result is a full, clear, tight reproduction of sound. And there’s a seamless transition between the middle and high frequencies.
- Elliptical Oblate SpheroidalTM (EOS) Waveguides
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal TM (EOS) Waveguides, originally developed for JBL® Pro LSR studio monitors, disperse clean, high frequency sound more precisely across a wider listening area. There’s no “sweet spot.” Sit wherever you want.
- Proprietary Straight Line Signal Path™ (SSP™)
- By taking the shortest possible route from the input terminals to the transducers, this proprietary crossover design minimizes noise and signal loss. So you’ll hear everything your TV and music source can dish out.
- Dual FreeFlow™ port design
- The dual FreeFlow™ port design extends deep bass response. It eliminates unwanted turbulence by coupling internal air motion to a flare shaped, computer-designed aperture. You get maximum airflow without audible "port noise".
- Accurate frequency response
- From 60Hz to 40kHz, nothing is over- or underemphasized. You get a true, full sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Excellent audio output
- With 75W of continuous power handling and 300W peak, the JBL® L810 has robust, muscular delivery. It uses technology derived directly from JBL® Professional studio monitors and gives your home theater audio the unparalleled spaciousness and definition it demands.
- Magnetically shielded for video proximity
- Put the JBL® L810 anywhere that makes sense in your home theater set-up. It’s magnetically shielded for placement on the floor wherever you want, including right near your TV or video display.
- Multiple placement options
- The JBL® L810 offers multiple mounting and placement options that allow it to fit almost anywhere, including bookshelves and walls. (And wall-mount hardware is included.)
Bookshelf SpeakerA smaller footprint allows you to conveniently place your speakers in more places.
Magnetically ShieldedMagnetically shielded for placement wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Wall MountableYour speaker can be wall mounted for the ideal home entertainment experience.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Bookshelf Speakers
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Frequency Response
- (2.83V@1m) 88dB
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- Crossover Frequencies
- 3500Hz, 20kHz
- Ultra High Frequency Transducer
- 19mm (3/4") Mylar Dome with Cast-Aluminum Chassis
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 1" Pure-Titanium Dome with Cast-Aluminum Chassis in JBL EOS Waveguide
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 5-1/4" PolyPlas Cone with Rubber Surround and Cast-Aluminum Chassis; HeatScape Motor Structure; Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG); Oversized Kapton Voice Coil; Magnetic Shorting Ring