Studio L820Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/L820-H.html
Additional InformationBring professional, full spectrum studio sound home with the JBL® L820, 4-way, mirror image, satellite speakers. The L820 has a proprietary 6" Polyplas™ woofer cone for floor-rattling bass. An oversized Kapton® voice coil and a HeatScape™ motor give you exceptional power handling. The 1" pure-titanium dome tweeter mounted in a proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) Waveguide disperses the sound and eliminates the “sweet spot” conundrum. Sit wherever you like, any seat is the best in the house. The enclosure is slim, easily wall-mountable, and looks great with flat panel televisions. (Yes, it’s video shielded.)Request an Exchange
Bring professional, full spectrum studio sound home. The L820 has floor-rattling bass with a Polyplas™ woofer, an oversized Kapton® voice coil, and a HeatScape™ motor that delivers exceptional power handling. The proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) Waveguide make any seat the best in the house. Mount them on the wall, sit where you want.
At a Glance:
6” PolyPlas™ woofer for big bass response
JBL® HeatScape™ delivers great power handling
Detailed high frequency sound reproduction
Sit-anywhere EOS™ Waveguide sound
Proprietary SSP™ reduces noise and signal lose
What's in the box:
(1) Studio L820 4-Way, 6" High-Performance, Mirror-Image, Wall-Mount Satellite Speaker
(1) Owner's Manual
- 6” PolyPlas™ woofer for big bass response
- Stiffer cones deliver more uniform pistonic motion for deeper, tighter bass and improved midranges. PolyPlas™ gives maximum impact JBL® audio. You’ll experience serious, feel-it-in-your-bones bass and true sound that does justice to the artist’s original performance.
- JBL® HeatScape™ delivers great power handling
- The HeatScape™ motor structure envelops the voice coil with a large ceramic magnet and steel frame that protects the voice coil by dissipating heat. This increases power handling and gives you extremely low levels of harmonic distortion.
- Detailed high frequency sound reproduction
- A thin, but rigid, 1” pure titanium-laminate dome tweeter delivers accurate high frequency response, even when the volume is cranked up. A Mylar® dome makes way for open, smooth spacious sound, and a seamless transition between the middle and high frequencies.
- Sit-anywhere EOS™ Waveguide sound
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal TM (EOS) Waveguides, originally developed for JBL® Pro LSR studio monitors, disperse clean, high frequency sound more precisely across a wider listening area. There’s no “sweet spot.” Sit wherever you want.
- Proprietary SSP™ reduces noise and signal lose
- By taking the shortest possible route from the input terminals to the transducers – simplifying and shortening the path – this proprietary crossover design means you hear everything your TV and music source can dish out.
- Accurate frequency response
- From 55Hz to 40kHz, nothing is over- or underemphasized. You get a true, full sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Excellent audio output
- With 75W of continuous power handling and 300W peak, the JBL® L810 has a robust, muscular delivery. It uses technology derived directly from JBL® Professional studio monitors and gives your home theater audio the unparalleled spaciousness and definition it demands.
- Magnetically shielded for video proximity
- Put the JBL® L820 anywhere that makes sense in your home theater set-up. It’s magnetically shielded for placement on the floor or wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
- Multiple placement options
- The JBL® L820 offers multiple mounting and placement options that allow it to fit almost anywhere, including bookshelves and walls. (Wall-mount hardware is included.)
Magnetically ShieldedMagnetically shielded for placement wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Bookshelf SpeakerA smaller footprint allows you to conveniently place your speakers in more places.
Wall MountableYour speaker can be wall mounted for the ideal home entertainment experience.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Bookshelf Speakers
- Crossover Frequencies
- 600Hz, 3500Hz, 20kHz
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- (2.83V@1m) 90dB
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- Frequency Response
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 6" PolyPlas Cone with Rubber Surround and Cast-Aluminum Chassis; HeatScape Motor Structure; Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG); Oversized Kapton Voice Coil; Magnetic Shorting Ring
- Midrange Transducer
- 4"PolyPlas Cone with Rubber Surround and Cast-Aluminum Chassis; HeatScape Motor Structure
- Ultra High Frequency Transducer
- 19mm (3/4") Mylar Dome with Cast-Aluminum Chassis
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 1" Pure-Titanium Dome with Cast Aluminum Chassis in JBL EOS Waveguide
- Depth (in)
- Depth (mm)
- Height (in)
- Weight (lb)
- Weight (kg)
- Width (in)
- Width (mm)
- Height (mm)
Studio L820 is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DonM from Wonderful surround speakers. These are great for use as rear surrounds since you can set them up to throw the stereo wide or keep it narrowly focused. I wouldn't use them for side surrounds, but you could if you wanted to. Very clear sound reproduction.
Date published: 2015-10-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ronny from Big sound from a small speaker ! This speakers have a great sound in combination with my JBL L8400 subwoofer and JBL lc2 center speaker ! I am using a Denon receiver to my JBL studio line system.This combination gives a great sound by playing music and films ! A super allround system to hear .
Date published: 2012-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rock from Rocking Features.. Bring professional, full spectrum studio sound home with the JBLÂ® L820, 4-way, mirror image, satellite speakers. The L820 has a proprietary 6" Polyplas™ woofer cone for floor-rattling bass.
Date published: 2012-09-21
Search Result For ""
5 Year Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.