At A Glance:
6” PolyPlas™ woofer for big bass response
JBL® HeatScape™ delivers great power handling
Detailed high frequency sound reproduction
Sit-anywhere EOS™ Waveguide sound
Proprietary SSP™ reduces noise and signal lose
What's in the box:
(1) Studio L820 4-Way, 6" High-Performance, Mirror-Image, Wall-Mount Satellite Speaker
(1) Owner's Manual
Bring professional, full spectrum studio sound home. The L820 has floor-rattling bass with a Polyplas™ woofer, an oversized Kapton® voice coil, and a HeatScape™ motor that delivers exceptional power handling. The proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) Waveguide make any seat the best in the house. Mount them on the wall, sit where you want.
- 6” PolyPlas™ woofer for big bass response
- Stiffer cones deliver more uniform pistonic motion for deeper, tighter bass and improved midranges. PolyPlas™ gives maximum impact JBL® audio. You’ll experience serious, feel-it-in-your-bones bass and true sound that does justice to the artist’s original performance.
- JBL® HeatScape™ delivers great power handling
- The HeatScape™ motor structure envelops the voice coil with a large ceramic magnet and steel frame that protects the voice coil by dissipating heat. This increases power handling and gives you extremely low levels of harmonic distortion.
- Detailed high frequency sound reproduction
- A thin, but rigid, 1” pure titanium-laminate dome tweeter delivers accurate high frequency response, even when the volume is cranked up. A Mylar® dome makes way for open, smooth spacious sound, and a seamless transition between the middle and high frequencies.
- Sit-anywhere EOS™ Waveguide sound
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal TM (EOS) Waveguides, originally developed for JBL® Pro LSR studio monitors, disperse clean, high frequency sound more precisely across a wider listening area. There’s no “sweet spot.” Sit wherever you want.
- Proprietary SSP™ reduces noise and signal lose
- By taking the shortest possible route from the input terminals to the transducers – simplifying and shortening the path – this proprietary crossover design means you hear everything your TV and music source can dish out.
- Accurate frequency response
- From 55Hz to 40kHz, nothing is over- or underemphasized. You get a true, full sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Excellent audio output
- With 75W of continuous power handling and 300W peak, the JBL® L810 has a robust, muscular delivery. It uses technology derived directly from JBL® Professional studio monitors and gives your home theater audio the unparalleled spaciousness and definition it demands.
- Magnetically shielded for video proximity
- Put the JBL® L820 anywhere that makes sense in your home theater set-up. It’s magnetically shielded for placement on the floor or wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
- Multiple placement options
- The JBL® L820 offers multiple mounting and placement options that allow it to fit almost anywhere, including bookshelves and walls. (Wall-mount hardware is included.)
Manuals & Downloads:
Bring professional, full spectrum studio sound home with the JBL® L820, 4-way, mirror image, satellite speakers. The L820 has a proprietary 6" Polyplas™ woofer cone for floor-rattling bass. An oversized Kapton® voice coil and a HeatScape™ motor give you exceptional power handling. The 1" pure-titanium dome tweeter mounted in a proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) Waveguide disperses the sound and eliminates the “sweet spot” conundrum. Sit wherever you like, any seat is the best in the house. The enclosure is slim, easily wall-mountable, and looks great with flat panel televisions. (Yes, it’s video shielded.)
||600Hz, 3500Hz, 20kHz||
|Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
|Power Handling (Recommended)
|Power Handling (Peak)
||6" PolyPlas Cone with Rubber Surround and Cast-Aluminum Chassis; HeatScape Motor Structure; Symmetrical Field Geometry (SFG); Oversized Kapton Voice Coil; Magnetic Shorting Ring||
||4"PolyPlas Cone with Rubber Surround and Cast-Aluminum Chassis; HeatScape Motor Structure||
|Ultra High Frequency Transducer
||19mm (3/4") Mylar Dome with Cast-Aluminum Chassis||
||1" Pure-Titanium Dome with Cast Aluminum Chassis in JBL EOS Waveguide||