Synchros S300iDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/SYNOE300IBNG.html
Additional InformationNow you can have your sonic revolution and carry it easily too. The new JBL Synchros S300 breaks from traditional headphone design. Lightweight, yet durable, with a steel headband and leather ear cushions, the S300 is comfortable for hours of listening. Modeled after the same JBL sound systems used in the world’s most prestigious clubs, the S300 delivers a balanced audio experience with amazing clarity and deep, powerful bass. The earcups rotate and fold in for simple, compact storage. Available in 4 colors, the S300 is compatible with both iOS and other Smartphones.
The JBL Synchros S300 is a tough act to follow when it comes to precision listening. With its portable, conveniently collapsible steel headband design, leather earcushions, the S300 goes above and beyond in craftsmanship both inside and out. Available in 4 different color combinations, it not only feels good and looks good, it brings you all the sonic power, richness, and depth of JBL PureBass performance.
At a Glance:
Collapsible design for easy storage
Detachable cable design
Modeled after industry leading JBL professional audio speakers
Cutting edge design
What's in the box:
1 pair JBL S300 on-ear stereo headphones
1 three-button iOS remote/microphone cable or 1 three-button universal remote/microphone cable
- Cutting-edge design with steel headband and premium leather ear cushions
- We meant it when we said we’d build a revolutionary line of stylish headphones. For those who know authentic elegance when they see it and hear it – meet our new JBL S300 Headphone. Its precision boldness and rugged good looks come fused together by a steel headband that’s both lightweight and durable. Its premium leather ear cushions provide your ears with more than just perfect listening. For the fearless interloper within us all, the JBL S300 demands seeing - as much as hearing – to be believed. Score another instant JBL classic.
- JBL Professional Audio Sound with PureBass performance
- It’s no trade secret we’ve created the world’s most legendary loudspeakers. Artists from the Beatles to Maroon 5 have used JBL equipment to create some of their most historic recordings. So it should come as no surprise we’ve taken Pro-Audio sound to new highs – and depths – of power and portability in our Synchros Series. Introducing JBL Professional Audio Sound with PureBass performance. One listen to our S300 – and the phrase “clarity of sound” will never sound the same. PureBass performance is much more than a tag-line, it’s a philosophy. Focusing on the full audio spectrum, not just the low end, the headphones deliver a balanced audio experience with amazing clarity, and deep powerful bass; producing clear separation of notes, avoiding the boominess and muddy sound found in other popular headphones.
- Collapsible design
- When it comes to convenience, the perfect pair of headphones should satisfy in all departments – whether in wearing them out on the town or in storing them at home. The S300 headphones incorporate fold-up, 3-D flexibility into their design that lets you fold them, collapse them, and store them neatly away – ready for whatever adventure befalls you.
- Detachable cable with Apple 3-button mic/remote cable
- On-the-go compatibility with an iPhone or other popular smartphone isn’t just a nicety these days in a premium headphone – it’s what you need. The JBL S300 is built with that principle in mind, coming in two possible configurations: one using an Apple 3-button mic/remote cable and one using a universal 1-button mic/remote cable to keep you’re listening fun and flexible. Either option synchs easily with your S300, allowing you the freedom to enjoy your music or easily take calls without missing a beat
Stainless Steel HeadbandThese headphones feature stainless steel headband for increased durability and style.
iOS CompatibleiOS compatible cable design with remote/microphone cable included.
JBL sound is always worth protecting. An included carry case keeps the device safe from bumps and bruises.
Built-in Remote/MicrophoneThe built-in remote/microphone allows you to adjust the source volume and answer calls.
Manuals & Downloads:
- On-ear headphones
- Maximum SPL
- 115dB @ 30mW
- Rated Power Input
- Frequency Response
- 10Hz – 22kHz
- Premium 40mm
Control and Connection Specifications:
- 3.5mm jack
Synchros S300i is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 4 out of 5 by JBL sound from I'm satisfied! After much searching, I am satisfied that these are excellent headphones. Are there better headphones to be had? If so, I have not heard them, and I have tried many. The S300i have that characteristic JBL sound: tight, but not overwhelming bass; a full, rich, and balanced sound; and a clarity that you can't find elsewhere. Would over ear headphones be more comfortable? Perhaps, but these fit the bill easily. My only question is what would the S500 and S700 series sound like? Can they be that much better than the S300i?
Date published: 2014-12-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by Stevanus Kevin from Actually 4.5 stars The sound is good, for the first time i can hear all the instruments, i LOVE the focals, but isn't the treble is too much? Would be better if it's really balanced. And the pure bass is AWESOME, the bass is balanced, but below 30 hz i can't really feel it. It feels high quality, but i got this with the left one is a little bit loose, but overall it's really durable. I like the design did not use wires to connect between drivers and looks cool with those leathers, and with many nice touches too. Once you take one of these things, you will never want to take these off, it's comfortable. But the noise isolation is so-so, i still can hear background noises. With high durability, clear sounding drivers, looking awesome, and it's very comfortable. This is no brainer price. For 150 bucks? This is awesome
Date published: 2016-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ebooo from Nothing but quality I used jbl for decades and there speakers clarity and quality continues on there headphones this thing puts out clear quality sound I love it
Date published: 2016-06-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by basshead from question I just purchase these headphones. I bought it cause I want a headphone that has great sound overall and I also like bass can anybody explain how great the bass is?
Date published: 2016-03-25
Search Result For ""