Tim McGraw In Ear Headphones
At A Glance:
Distinctive colors and graphics
99.99% oxygen-free cable
Custom JBL/Tim McGraw carrying pouch
What's in the box:
1 set of JBL in-ear headphones
1 3.3' (1m) cable
3 pairs of silicone sleeves (small, medium, large)
1 JBL/Tim McGraw carrying pouch
- High-performance drivers
- The JBL Tim McGraw TMG21 headphones employ 3/8-inch (9-millimeter) drivers that generate an impressive frequency response (13Hz – 22.5kHz). You hear accurate sound across a wide dynamic range, anchored in exceptional JBL bass.
- Closed-back design
- The TMG21s feature a noise-isolating, closed-back design that blocks ambient noise and minimizes leaking. So the outside noise stays outside, maximizing your listening experience without disturbing others.
- Silicone sleeves
- Three pairs of sleeves (small, medium and large) are included with the TMG21 headphones. The choice of size ensures more comfort – and less ambient noise – in your ear canal.
- Distinctive colors and graphics
- TMG21 headphones are available in two styles: white-and-gold and black-and-silver. Both styles feature Tim McGraw’s signature, while the black headphones incorporate a graphic design. Whichever option you choose, it’s an appealing blend of style and performance.
- 99.99% oxygen-free cable
- For clean audio-signal transmission, the TMG21 headphones use a 99.99% oxygen-free cable. The cable insulates the signal for clear, uncompromised sound.
- Custom JBL/Tim McGraw carrying pouch
- JBL sound is always worth protecting. And the Tim McGraw Artist Series headphones are no exception. The custom JBL/Tim McGraw carrying pouch keeps the headphones’ extra silicone sleeves from getting lost and keeps the cable from getting tangled.
JBL sound is always worth protecting. An included carry case keeps the device safe from bumps and bruises.
Silicone SleevesEars come in all sizes. So we included three pairs of silicone sleeves: small, medium and large.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Closed-back, in-ear headphones
- Maximum Input Power
- Input Impedance
- 16 ohms
- Frequency Response
- 13Hz - 22.5kHz
- Maximum Input Power
- 121dB SPL/V
Control and Connection Specifications:
- 1m, 99.99% oxygen-free