AVR 2600 RecertifiedDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/AVR+2600-Z.html
Item# AVR 2600-Z
Additional InformationThe AVR 2600 audio/video receiver offers the kind of features that the most discerning home-theater enthusiasts require. Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ decoding ensures full compatibility with Blu-ray Disc™ media, DVDs, music CDs and a wide variety of other sources. Logic 7® technology offers a range of enhanced surround-sound playback modes. Faroudja DCDi Cinema™ processing dramatically improves the quality of standard-definition video sources, and HDMI® inputs handle 3D with Deep Color capability. Plug-and-play connectivity to the Harman Kardon® The Bridge IIIP docking station for iPod and iPhone devices (available separately) lets the AVR 2600 work with a variety of music-file formats. Dolby Volume maintains a steady, unwavering sound level even when you switch from channel to channel. A programmable/learning remote control and on-screen interface will ease the AVR setup process; the remote can also command your TV, cable boxes and satellite tuners. The AVR even includes multizone functionality so you can set up two different playback areas. All in all, the AVR 2600 represents a perfect next step in bringing your surround-sound experience to an entirely new level.
The AVR 2600 is designed to fulfill the requirements of the most discerning home theater enthusiast. This fully featured A/V receiver’s Faroudja DCDi Cinema™ processing dramatically improves standard-definition video, while its HDMI® inputs handle 3D with Deep Color. Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ decoding ensures compatibility with a variety of sources, including Blu-ray Disc™ media and music CDs. Logic 7® audio technology and seven 65-watt amplifier channels offer clean and accurate playback for both 5.1 and 7.1 surround-sound loudspeakers. The receiver also includes an on-screen interface and the ability to add a separate playback zone in another room.
At A Glance:
Seven 65-watt-per-channel amplifiers
HDMI interface with 3D and Deep Color
Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
Logic 7 processing
Four HDMI inputs
Compatibility with iPod and iPhone via The Bridge IIIP
Faroudja DCDi Cinema video processing
Compressed music tools
Multidevice, programmable/learning remote control
Quadruple bass crossover manager
What's in the box:
1 Harman Kardon AVR 2600 A/V receiver
1 remote control
1 EzSet/EQ microphone with 22' (6.7m) cable
2 covers for front-panel jacks
1 AM loop antenna with 2' (0.6m) cable
1 FM antenna with 6' (1.8m) cable
4 AAA batteries
1 6' (1.8m) AC power cord
- Seven 65-watt-per-channel amplifiers
- The AVR 2600 high-performance receiver delivers 65 watts per channel with the ability to power a full 7.1-channel surround-sound system. A high-current capability (HCC), ultrawide-bandwidth amplifier design ensures accurate, dynamic sound with enhanced clarity and realism, even at the highest listening levels. You can also connect the AVR 2600 to a powered subwoofer to generate additional low-frequency excitement.
- HDMI with 3D and Deep Color
- Four HDMI inputs with 3D and Deep Color deliver high-definition digital video at resolutions up to 1080p with full-fidelity audio through a single cable. There is no loss of video or audio quality because of format conversion, just full-impact Hollywood excitement as its creators meant you to experience it.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- The AVR 2600 delivers high-resolution audio to match the digital video of Blu-ray Disc formats, unlocking the full potential of movie soundtracks formatted with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio coding. No matter what mode or mood you are in, you’ll always hear playback at its finest.
- Dolby Volume
- Dolby Volume technology maintains the same volume level no matter what entertainment you’re viewing. You need to set the AVR 2600 volume level only once to eliminate unpredictable volume differences among TV shows, commercials and movies.
- Logic 7 processing
- HARMAN Logic 7 technology transforms a stereo input into full 7.1-channel surround sound, courtesy of proprietary algorithms that make any audio source – HDMI, analog, component, composite or computer-based audio from a USB connection – truly spectacular. The result is optimal quality and a superior, enveloping experience that engulfs you in a 360-degree soundscape.
- Four HDMI inputs
- Four HDMI input ports let you digitally interconnect your entire system for maximum audio/video performance. HDMI-format ports dramatically reduce connection confusion while ensuring the greatest chance for compatibility with whatever audio/video equipment you are planning to connect.
- EzSet/EQ auto calibration
- The HARMAN EzSet/EQ™ auto-calibration process tailors the AVR 2600’s loudspeaker outputs to match playback volume levels for your specific room conditions automatically. The system features an easy-to-follow menu display and a plug-in calibration microphone.
- Compatibility with iPod and iPhone via The Bridge IIIP
- The optional Harman Kardon The Bridge IIIP docking station (sold separately) works with an Apple iPod or iPhone to expand your entertainment options beyond DVD and Blu-ray Disc media. Once connected, The Bridge IIIP even charges your Apple device and works seamlessly with the AVR 2600’s system remote control to navigate and play your favorite music and video tracks.
- Faroudja DCDi Cinema video processing
- Faroudja DCDi Cinema processing dramatically reduces video artifacts from digital or analog signals. The result is fewer lines and a smoother picture – especially when there is movement across your TV screen. Faroudja DCDi Cinema technology also upscales lower-resolution video to the 1080p high-definition standard, thereby extending the life of your movie library.
- Compressed music tools
- A built-in MP3 enhancer dramatically improves bass performance when replaying compressed-audio tracks, thereby elevating the sound quality of your favorite songs without the need for additional audio equipment.
- Multidevice, programmable/learning remote control
- The AVR 2600 simplifies your life with a programmable infrared (IR) remote control. Its ergonomic design works seamlessly with the receiver’s multilingual on-screen display, guiding you through the system-setup process with consummate ease. The multidevice remote can also control your TV, cable boxes, satellite tuners and all other playback sources.
- Quadruple bass crossover manager
- The AVR 2600 offers an advanced and versatile bass manager, allowing audiophiles to set the crossover to one of six specific frequencies for each of four different speaker groups. In addition, the receiver automatically sets a compatible low-pass frequency point (to the LFE output) to ensure that none of the low-frequency information is lost.
- Multizone functionality
- If you need only five playback channels for your surround-sound system instead of seven – or you elect not to use the extra rear-surround outputs – you can use the two additional amplifier channels to set up a second playback zone in the house. For added convenience, the AVR 3650 features a pair of I/O (input/output) connectors for a remote infrared (IR) receiver that can control volume and mute functions for playback within Zone 2.
- Input Level/Impedance
- 1Vp-p/75 ohms
- Output Level/Impedance
- 1Vp-p/75 ohms
- Slew Rate
- High Instantaneous Current Capability (HCC)
- ±35 Amps
- Stereo Mode Power per Channel
- 65 Watts per channel, 20Hz – 20kHz
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance, Linear (High-Level)
- 200mV/47k ohms
- Frequency Response at 1W (+0dB, –3dB)
- 10Hz – 130kHz
- Television Format
- HDMI v.1.4a with 3D.
- Component Video Frequency Response
- 10Hz – 100MHz (–3dB)
- Composite and S-Video Frequency Response
- 10Hz – 8MHz (–3dB)