BDS 277 RecertifiedDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/refurbished-speakers/BDS+277BQ%2F120-A1-Z.html
Item# BDS 277BQ/120-A1-Z
Additional InformationWith so many entertainment sources available, your receiver can’t afford to be one-dimensional. Whether you’re watching 3D Blu-ray™ movies or online videos, or streaming music wirelessly from your smartphone, the Harman Kardon® BDS 277 has you covered – with outstanding 2.1-channel audio/video performance. It offers AirPlay wireless music streaming, Wi-Fi® network capability, connectivity with Bluetooth® portable devices and advanced access to online streaming services. The BDS 277 features a 2.1-channel digital amplifier, a 3D-capable Blu-ray Disc™ player, Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD™ surround-sound decoding and HDMI® technology with 3D. This versatile and powerful receiver brings enveloping cinema sound home in an all-in-one system. Its custom Bluetooth module maximizes the audio quality from streaming sources, and its EzSet/EQ™ feature automatically calibrates the receiver to your speaker system. Easy to set up and easy to use, the BDS 277 simplifies the entertainment experience without compromising performance. It combines the components of a home theater system in a single, beautifully crafted enclosure that seamlessly integrates with a flat-panel display. And a downloadable app lets you interact with the BDS via your smartphone or tablet. Welcome to the next dimension in home entertainment.
The Harman Kardon® BDS 277 receiver brings cinema sound home in an all-in-one system. It offers AirPlay wireless music streaming, Wi-Fi® network capability, advanced access to online content, connectivity with Bluetooth® portable devices, a 2.1-channel digital amplifier, a 3D-capable Blu-ray Disc™ player, Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD™ surround-sound decoding, HDMI® technology with 3D, EzSet/EQ™ equalization and more. Easy to set up and easy to use, the BDS 277 simplifies the entertainment experience without compromising performance. It combines the components of a home theater system in a single beautifully crafted enclosure that seamlessly integrates with a flat-panel display.
At A Glance:
Two 65-watt-per-channel power amplifiers
AirPlay music streaming
Access to streaming content services
HDMI technology with 3D and Audio Return Channel
Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD surround-sound decoding
Enhanced EzSet/EQ calibration
Companion app for smart devices
Play local content through DLNA or USB
Newly designed master remote control
Digital amplifier technology
What's in the box:
1 BDS Blu-ray Disc receiver
1 remote control
3 remote control batteries (AAA)
1 AC cable
1 FM antenna
1 EQ microphone
1 HDMI cable
1 safety sheet
- Two 65-watt-per-channel power amplifiers
- The BDS 277 receiver features two amplifiers rated at 65 watts per channel to power left- and right-channel loudspeakers. Digital amplifier technology keeps the audio signal in the digital domain from source to amplifier output, improving sound quality. You can also connect a powered subwoofer to generate additional low-frequency excitement.
- AirPlay music streaming
- Thanks to the BDS 277 receiver, your iTunes library never sounded so good. Stream music from your Mac or PC or from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Or connect an iOS® device to the BDS 277 using a USB port. Either way, you get audio quality far superior to the sounds that your iOS devices offer.
- Bluetooth streaming
- Stream audio from nearly any mobile device to the BDS 277 receiver at the highest quality level, and enjoy a serious upgrade in sound performance. It’s perfect for turning your mobile media into a shared entertainment activity to enjoy with family or friends.
- Access to streaming content services
- The BDS 277 lets you stream entertainment from the YouTube™, Picasa™ and Pandora® (U.S. only) services. Enjoy movies, videos and music from the cloud with audio quality that computers and portable devices can’t touch.
- HDMI technology with 3D and Audio Return Channel
- HDMI connectivity helps you get the most from 3D sources, with the highest-quality digital video and audio. Three HDMI input connectors make it easy to connect 3D-capable HDMI components. And Audio Return Channel lets you listen to your TV’s audio through your home theater system instead of the TV speakers.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD surround-sound decoding
- The BDS 277 receiver decodes high-resolution film soundtracks in their native formats – including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD surround sound – so you hear the sounds that the filmmakers intended. You also get the best possible audio from external sources connected via HDMI technology.
- Enhanced EzSet/EQ calibration
- No receiver operates in a vacuum. The BDS 277 calibrates itself to its specific speaker system. Its enhanced EzSet/EQ feature automatically adjusts individual speaker volume levels, delay and equalization to create optimum performance in any room.
- Companion app for smart devices
- Here are two more things that your smartphone or tablet can do: control your BDS receiver and enhance it. Downloadable iOS and Android™ apps enable seamless control of your entertainment system from your smart devices, as well as music streaming from those devices and more.
- Play local content through DLNA or USB
- The BDS 277’s USB connection and DLNA® network player let you enjoy music, video and picture files from media services, NAS (Network Attached Storage), portable players or flash drives containing most types of recorded media, including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MP3, WMA and JPEG files.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency Range (MHz)
- 20Hz – 20kHz ±0.5dB
- Power requirement:
- 110 – 240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Frequency Range (kHz)
- 1W (±0.5dB): 20Hz – 20kHz ±1dB
- Frequency Response
- 87.5MHz – 108.0MHz (US and EU)
- Power Consumption (Full Power/Idle)
- 90W RMS; <0.5W standby
- Continuous average power, stereo mode
- 65 watts per channel, 20Hz – 20kHz, @ <1% THD, both channels driven into 6 ohms
- Usable Sensitivity (IHF)
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (IHF-A)
- –90dB (A-weighted)
- Audio Formats
- Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS Digital Surround™, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio™, PCM, WMA (DRM-free version only): WMA9, CBR @192kbps, VBR @ 355kbps, MP3: 32kbps – 320kbps bitrates, including variable-bitrate encoding
- Distortion (Mono/Stereo)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Mono/Stereo)
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance
- 250mV/46k ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion DVD/CD (1kHz)
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (IHF-A) (dB)
- Stereo Separation @ 1kHz (dB)
- –45dB @ 1kHz
- Weight (kg)
- Width (mm)
- Depth (mm)
- Television Format
- NTSC or PAL (selectable)
- IF Rejection (dB)
- Supported Disc Formats
- 5-inch (12cm) or 3-inch (8cm) BD-Video (single-layer or double-layer), DVD-Video, DVD+R/+RW, DVD-R/-RW, CDDA (CD audio), CD-R/RW discs
- Still-Image Formats
- Image Rejection (dB)
- Video signal system:
- NTSC (USA) or PAL (EU)
- Dynamic Range DVD/CD (16-bit)
- 90dB (16-bit)