SB 300Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/refurbished-speakers/CINEMA+SB300+REFURB.html
Item# CINEMA SB300 REFURB
Additional InformationHigh-performance soundbar speaker with 100-watt wireless subwoofer. It doesn’t matter how great the resolution on your gorgeous, flat-panel TV is, if you don’t have great sound you’ll never truly get a cinema-quality experience from movies and your favorite TV shows. But you don’t need a full, seven-channel setup to get breathtaking sound. Thanks to the JBL SB300, you’ll experience 3D surround sound from it’s 2.1-channel, soundbar system. Designed to complement flat-panel TVs that measure 40 inches (1 meter) and larger, the SB300 features dual 2-inch (50-millimeter) premium cone woofers, a 1-inch (25-millimeter) dome tweeter, a built-in amplifier that’s ready to deliver up to 100 watts of power. The SB300 also comes with a 150-watt, 8-inch (200-millimeter), wireless subwoofer, so you can get more rumble without the wires. This elegant soundbar puts you in the center of the action, and its streamlined design blends with both your television and your home décor. It’s time to be amazed by what you can experience in your own living room.
High-performance soundbar speaker with 150-watt wireless subwoofer. Watching a movie on your gorgeous, flat-panel TV screen is just that – it’s gorgeous. But when it comes to sound, these high-tech TVs lack the audio power that should match their beautiful screens. For those who want a simple, streamlined audio system that doesn’t take up much space comes the JBL SB300. It’s a cinema soundbar that features dual 2-inch (50-millimeter) premium cone woofers, a 1-inch (25-millimeter) cone tweeter, a 100-watt, built-in amplifier and 3D technology (which creates a surround-sound experience from only two channels). The system also comes with a 150-watt, 8-inch (200-millimeter) wireless subwoofer with full bass control, and is designed to best complement TVs that measure 40 inches (1 meter) and larger. The JBL SB300 is everything you could ask for in a home theater system and more.
At A Glance:
100 watts of built-in power
150-watt, 8" (200mm) wireless subwoofer
3D surround sound
Dolby Digital decoding
Analog and optical digital audio inputs
TV volume-learning capability
Full bass control
What's in the box:
1 SB300 subwoofer
1 powered soundbar
1 remote control
2 wall-mount brackets
1 subwoofer power cord
1 soundbar power cord
1 39" (1m) stereo cable with RCA connectors
- 100 watts of built-in power
- The SB300 incorporates amplifiers, controls and left and right woofers and tweeters into a single soundbar. Its built-in amplification simplifies system connections and operation, and offers up to 100 watts of power.
- 150-watt, 8" (200mm) wireless subwoofer
- Nothing draws you into the action like huge bass. The SB300’s 8-inch (200-millimeter), low-frequency transducer and built-in 150-watt amplifier deliver all of your entertainment’s impact, emotion and excitement. And because the system is wireless, it puts no unsightly cables between the soundbar and subwoofer.
- 3D surround sound
- Drawing from HARMAN expertise in movie theater audio, the SB300 lets you add cinema-quality sound without adding multiple speakers. Employing 3D technology, it creates a virtual surround-sound experience while preserving the original audio mix in its timbre and special balance.
- Dolby Digital decoding
- The SB300 decodes film soundtracks in their native format, which eliminates conversion stages that reduce sound quality. This arrangement helps the soundbar provide a superb surround-sound experience for multiple listeners.
- Plug-and-play solution
- The SB300 easily connects to any TV and even provides all of the cables that you’ll need. Easy to install, the soundbar requires virtually no setup. Just connect and play.
- Analog and optical digital audio inputs
- The SB300 features enough inputs to connect a TV and a disc player, satellite tuner or cable tuner to the system. It connects directly to any television and increases convenience – no plugging and unplugging required.
- TV volume-learning capability
- The SB300 comes with a credit card-sized remote. However, this impressive soundbar speaker can also “learn” the IR (infrared) volume-control code of your existing TV remote control, taking away the need to keep track of yet another remote for controlling the volume on your soundbar.
- Dual-position equalization
- You can place the SB300 on a shelf or tabletop, or wall-mount it with the included hardware. A dual-position equalization feature optimizes the soundbar’s performance for any location. So you can position it where you choose without compromising sound quality.
- Full bass control
- The SB300 increases your control over the audio experience. It features a dedicated control that lets you adjust volume, frequency and subwoofer output phase, so you can optimize the sound for each movie or TV show.
- Subwoofer Controls
- Level, Phase, Cutoff Frequency
- Subwoofer Connections
- LFE input, left and right RCA line-level inputs
Control and Connection Specifications:
- (Soundbar) Analog- left and right RCA, Digital- TosLink optical
humming sound is coming from my wireless sub woofer of JBL -SB300, please help what to do?
What you are experiencing is not normal, there are some reasons that this is happening to the SUB. It might be that interference from other electronic devices are affecting the wireless communication of the SUB to the Sound Bar or there are a lot of wireless devices communicating within the range of the Sound Bar and the SUB. Try isolating the SUB, remove any electronic devices surrounding it(i.e other speakers, receiver, game consoles etc..) and observe if the humming goes away. If the humming did not go away, you can submit a case request to www.jbl.com/contactus and our customer support team will gladly assist you.
Date published: 2016-05-25