GTO-504EZ RecertifiedDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/GTO-504EZ-Z.html
Additional InformationWe all know that the best automotive amp is only as good as its installation and setup. That’s why each model in the JBL® line of high-performance GTO amplifiers comes equipped with all the test equipment you need for a perfect setup. Whether you install them yourself or pay a professional, GTO amps eliminate the guesswork from the process, producing the best performance in every installation. Large, clearly marked knobs and LED indicators, along with an included setup CD, make it easy to dial in the perfect input level for the highest gain along with the lowest noise. What’s more, built-in variable electronic crossovers and variable bass boost with precise and clearly marked frequency dials provide easy customization. For upgrading a factory system or for a completely custom audio system, GTO amps provide top performance backed by the JBL brand’s reputation for top quality. The complete line of GTO amplifiers includes multi-channel and system amps as well as mono amplifiers optimized to drive subwoofers, with RMS power ratings ranging from 50 watts x 4 channels at 4 ohms, up to an impressive 1,000 watts RMS at 2 ohms for the awe-inspiring GTO-1001EZ subwoofer amp.
The JBL® GTO high-performance amplifier series includes multi-channel and system amps as well as mono subwoofer amplifiers, and each model has built-in test equipment for perfect setup. What’s more, variable crossover and bass boost with precise and clearly marked frequency dials provide easy customization. So whether you’re upgrading a factory system or assembling a custom one, GTO amps provide top performance backed by the JBL brand’s reputation for top quality.
At A Glance:
Easy connection and simple setup
Built-in variable electronic crossovers
Built-in variable bass boost
Remote turn-on input
Defeatable audio sense circuitry
Compatible with optional remote level control
What's in the box:
(1) GTO Subwoofers Amplifier
(1) Setup CD
(4) Bare Wire-to-RCA adapters
(1) Owners Manual
- Easy connection and simple setup
- JBL® GTO amps are designed to work perfectly with either OEM or aftermarket audio systems. And connections and setup couldn’t be easier. The amps can handle line-level and speaker-level signals on the RCA inputs, and the included RCA-to-bare wire adapters make connections to systems with speaker-level outputs quick and secure. Simple setup means that getting the best performance from these amps couldn’t be easier: Just insert the setup CD, flip the switches and turn the “Gain” knobs until a green LED is illuminated. That’s your indication that the setup is not only complete, but at the correct level to maximize the amplifier’s gain while minimizing noise with the vehicle’s audio system. No expensive test equipment is needed.
- High-efficiency circuitry
- JBL® GTO subwoofer amps and subwoofer channels in system amps use highly efficient Class D circuitry to deliver very high output levels with lower current draw and lower heat generation. This high-efficiency circuitry is less taxing on your vehicle’s electrical system, and the reduced system heat can enhance the amplifier’s long-term reliability.
- Built-in variable electronic crossovers
- The full-range channels in JBL® GTO amplifiers include a 40Hz to 220Hz variable crossover that’s switchable for high-pass or low-pass operation (or bypass), and allows for precise tuning of the crossover frequency based on the speaker type and configuration being driven by those channels. Subwoofer amps and the subwoofer channels in system amplifiers feature a 40Hz to 280Hz low-pass crossover that lets you get the best blend between your system’s subwoofer and the rest of its speakers.
- Built-in variable bass boost
- All JBL® GTO subwoofer amplifiers and the subwoofer channels of system amps include a 0dB to +12dB variable bass boost at 45Hz that lets you customize the level and character of the bass sound.
- Remote turn-on input
- JBL® GTO amps feature a remote turn-on input that allows the amp to be powered up remotely by an aftermarket head unit’s remote turn-on lead, or the vehicle’s accessory circuit.
- Defeatable audio sense circuitry
- The amp can also be set to power up whenever it detects an audio signal, so it will turn on and off along with a factory audio system. A defeat switch on the bottom of the amp makes it easy not to configure the amp this way.
- Number of Channels/Type
- 4-Ohm Power Output
- 50W RMS x 4 channels at 4 ohms, 14.4V DC, less than 1.0% THD
- 2-Ohm Power Output
- 75W RMS x 4 channels at 2 ohms, 14.4V DC, less than 1.0% THD
- Maximum Current Draw
- Peak Power
- Frequency Response
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
Can two of the channels be crossed into a single subwoofer channel to make it a 3 channel amp?
thank you for your question yes you can mono 2 channel together for a sub woofer operation
Date published: 2016-02-18