GX602 RecertifiedDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/refurbished-speakers/GX602-Z.html
Additional InformationThe GX-A602 brings studio-quality audio to your car. With total peak power of 280 watts packaged inside a tiny footprint of just 2-1/16" (52mm) high, 8-1/8" (206mm) wide and 7 13/16" (198mm) deep, the GX-A602 is compact but mighty. Supports 2-channel full range, high pass operation or bridged mono for a subwoofer. Features include a cast-aluminum heat sink, built-in electronic crossover networks and a switchable bass boost.
The GX-A602 brings studio-quality audio to your car. With total peak power of 280 watts packaged inside a tiny footprint of just 2-1/16" (52mm) high, 8-1/8" (206mm) wide and 7 13/16" (198mm) deep, the GX-A602 is compact but mighty. Supports 2-channel full range, high pass operation or bridged mono for a subwoofer. Features include a cast-aluminum heat sink, built-in electronic crossover networks and a switchable bass boost.
At A Glance:
Plus One™ Woofer Cones
Edge-Driven Soft Dome Tweeter
Three-ohm DCR Voice Coils
Frequency Response Up to 21kHz
HARMAN-Proprietary Tweeter Deflector
External Crossover Housing
OEM-Level Reliability Testing
What's in the box:
1 GX-A602 Amplifier
1 Owner's Manual
- Plus One™ Woofer Cones
- Harman’s patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ polypropylene cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class — the result is higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
- Edge-Driven Soft Dome Tweeter
- Soft dome tweeters deliver a smooth high-frequency response and an increased power handling for highs and mids, which equates to more lifelike sound from vocals, cymbals, brass instruments and pianos.
- Three-ohm DCR Voice Coils
- The majority of factory-speaker wiring is so thin that it can’t draw the necessary power for great sound. With low-impedance, three-ohm voice coils, the GX Series speakers can pull more power from the amplifier, which means a clearer, richer sound for the listener.
- Frequency Response Up to 21kHz
- Hear what you’ve been missing — the JBL GX Series offers a frequency response that delivers the full-range response associated with exceptional sound.
- Individually Voiced
- For most brands, off-the-shelf speakers and a cursory approval of frequency response curves are good enough. That’s not the case with JBL. We don’t only listen to our speakers against the competition — we voice them against each other to ensure each line has the consistent JBL sound signature that’s known and sought out by those who care about their audio. This is just part of an extensive development process undertaken by some of the best transducer engineers in the world to provide the finest listening experience at any price point.
- HARMAN-Proprietary Tweeter Deflector
- Acting as a waveguide, the tweeter deflector allows for an angled, rotating speaker, which optimizes the off-axis sound performance. Because all cars are designed differently, this allows impeccable sound to travel throughout all locations in the cabin.
- External Crossover Housing
- The GX component systems feature external crossover housings, which provide space for sophisticated circuits including an adjustable tweeter level control and advanced tweeter protection.
- Affordable Pricing
- The JBL GX Series are all designed to give audio enthusiasts more boom for the buck — while they maintain a conservative price point, there is never a compromise in sound.
- OEM-Level Reliability Testing
- JBL tests every speaker design to the same rigid specifications as the automakers, subjecting them to extreme conditions that would break lesser speakers. We freeze them, bake them, shake them, blast them with ultraviolet light and drive them at full power for days to make sure your audio investment lasts for years.
Manuals & Downloads:
GX602 is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by modernsage from Fantastic sound. Can't beat the price I bought these speakers to replace the factory ones in my 2014 Honda Accord. I instantly noticed a significant change in the audio quality. JBL speakers are highly rated for its tones and bass and I could hear why! The notes are crisp and clean and I recommend this for anyone looking to upgrade. I also got rave reviews from the person installing my speakers in Best Buy.
Date published: 2016-09-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by emanx1987 from solid Great speakers ,I put them in my 1969 impala doors ..
Date published: 2016-06-12