Loft 50 RecertifiedDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/refurbished-speakers/LOFT50-AM-Z.html
Additional InformationFor those with a discerning eye for contemporary style and an ear for detailed sound, the JBL® Loft Series is the perfect speaker set. The series’ Loft50 is a pair of tower speakers that we’ve designed to reproduce your audio with incredible highs and lows. Their dual 6-1/2-inch (165-millimeter), side-firing PolyBass woofers allow each speaker to produce thunderous, floor-rattling bass; the midrange frequencies, where departures from faithful reproduction are most noticeable, come from three 4-inch (100-millimeter) PolyBass drivers; the highs come through crisp and clear at frequencies up to 30kHz with a 1-inch (25-millimeter) soft-dome tweeter that we’ve placed at ear level. We’ve equipped the tweeter with our proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide technology, which creates a wide, consistent listening window, making every seat the best in the house. Finally, the Loft50 speakers use a Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP) design to help ensure that a strong, precise signal arrives at each driver with little alteration from the original source. Not only do the speakers sound stunningly good, but their unique design meets the needs of anyone looking for space-saving audio components. These speakers are unlike any you may have experienced.
The JBL® Loft50 tower speaker is the perfect hybrid of great sound and distinct looks. We’ve positioned its dual 6-1/2-inch (165-millimeter) PolyBass woofers down low for thunderous, floor-rattling bass. Three 4-inch (100-millimeter) PolyBass midrange drivers reproduce vocals clearly and precisely. A 1-inch (25-millimeter), soft dome tweeter reproduces frequencies up to 20kHz, and our Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ waveguide distributes them through space. Our Straight-Line Signal Path™ design gives each driver a strong, precise signal. The Loft50 stands tall but thin, so it looks elegant and won’t take up much room. This speaker makes a statement in both sound and style.
At A Glance:
10 – 250 watts suggested amplifier range
Dual 6-1/2" (165mm) and triple 4" (100mm) PolyBass drivers
1-inch (25mm) soft dome tweeter with EOS waveguide
FreeFlow port technology
Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP) design
Accurate frequency response
What's in the box:
2 JBL Loft50 tower speakers
- 10 – 250 watts suggested amplifier range
- JBL engineers designed the Loft50 tower speakers to produce precise, exceptional sound from a receiver or amplifier capable of delivering up to 250 watts.
- Dual 6-1/2" (165mm) and triple 4" (100mm) PolyBass drivers
- Paper produces the most natural sound of all driver materials. We’ve reinforced the Loft50’s paper woofer cones with a proprietary polymer that provides additional stiffness and damping to the cone surface. These qualities provide the listener with tight bass and extended low frequencies without breakup or distortion.
- 1-inch (25mm) soft dome tweeter with EOS waveguide
- The Loft50’s tweeter features a 1-inch (25-millimeter) soft dome with high sensitivity and fast transient response for accurate high-frequency reproduction. The tweeter integrates with an EOS (Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal) waveguide, giving high-frequency sounds a wide, consistent listening window. The result is an incredibly broad stereo image across a huge listening area.
- FreeFlow port technology
- A rear-firing FreeFlow™ port is acoustically matched to the Loft50’s woofer to move air out of the speaker’s cabinet. You’ll get extended bass response with low distortion, adding power to your music and excitement to your movie soundtracks.
- Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP) design
- The ideal path from input to components to transducers is a straight line. The Loft50 takes that path. Its Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP) technology preserves the clarity, detail and dynamics of your favorite audio content.
- Accurate frequency response
- The Loft50 doesn’t over-emphasize or under-emphasize any sounds. With a frequency response of 37Hz − 20kHz, it reproduces a true, full sound range from deep bass tones to ultrahigh frequencies.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency Response
- (2.83V @1m) 91 dB
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- 10-250 watts
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohm
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 25mm soft-dome with EOS waveguide
- Midrange Transducer
- Three 100mm PolyPlas
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Two 165mm PolyPlas cones
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Connector Type
- Binding Post