SB300 Center RecertifiedDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/SB+300CNTR.html
Additional InformationWatching a movie on your gorgeous, flat-panel TV screen is just that – it’s gorgeous. But when it comes to sound, these high-tech TVs lack the audio power that should match their beautiful screens. For those who want a simple, streamlined audio system that doesn’t take up much space comes the JBL SB300. It’s a cinema soundbar that features dual 2-inch (50-millimeter) premium cone woofers, a 1-inch (25-millimeter) cone tweeter, a 100-watt, built-in amplifier and 3D technology (which creates a surround-sound experience from only two channels).
Watching a movie on your gorgeous, flat-panel TV screen is just that – it’s gorgeous. But when it comes to sound, these high-tech TVs lack the audio power that should match their beautiful screens. For those who want a simple, streamlined audio system that doesn’t take up much space comes the JBL SB300. It’s a cinema soundbar that features dual 2-inch (50-millimeter) premium cone woofers, a 1-inch (25-millimeter) cone tweeter, a 100-watt, built-in amplifier and 3D technology (which creates a surround-sound experience from only two channels).
At A Glance:
100 watts of built-in power
3D surround sound
Dolby Digital decoding
Analog and optical digital audio inputs
TV volume-learning capability
What's in the box:
1 powered soundbar
1 remote control
2 wall-mount brackets
1 soundbar power cord
1 39" (1m) stereo cable with RCA connectors
- 100 watts of built-in power
- The SB300 incorporates amplifiers, controls and left and right woofers and tweeters into a single soundbar. Its built-in amplification simplifies system connections and operation, and offers up to 100 watts of power.
- 3D surround sound
- Drawing from HARMAN expertise in movie theater audio, the SB300 lets you add cinema-quality sound without adding multiple speakers. Employing 3D technology, it creates a virtual surround-sound experience while preserving the original audio mix in its timbre and special balance.
- Dolby Digital decoding
- The SB300 decodes film soundtracks in their native format, which eliminates conversion stages that reduce sound quality. This arrangement helps the soundbar provide a superb surround-sound experience for multiple listeners.
- Plug-and-play solution
- The SB300 easily connects to any TV and even provides all of the cables that you’ll need. Easy to install, the soundbar requires virtually no setup. Just connect and play.
- Analog and optical digital audio inputs
- The SB300 features enough inputs to connect a TV and a disc player, satellite tuner or cable tuner to the system. It connects directly to any television and increases convenience – no plugging and unplugging required.
- TV volume-learning capability
- The SB300 comes with a credit card-sized remote. However, this impressive soundbar speaker can also “learn” the IR (infrared) volume-control code of your existing TV remote control, taking away the need to keep track of yet another remote for controlling the volume on your soundbar.
- Dual-position equalization
- You can place the SB300 on a shelf or tabletop, or wall-mount it with the included hardware. A dual-position equalization feature optimizes the soundbar’s performance for any location. So you can position it where you choose without compromising sound quality.
- Amplifier Power
- 30 watts per channel
- Power Consumption
- 1W standby; 80W maximum
- Low Frequency Transducer
- Two 2" (51mm) cones per channel
- High Frequency Transducer
- One 1" (25mm) dome per channel
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Soundbar Audio Controls
- Volume, surround mode
- Sounbar Connections
- Optical digital input, stereo analog inputs
SB300 Center is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by dlwade from Mine works Great! I've had this for a year now, and I love them. I have not experienced the popping sounds that another reviewer has. Maybe there is inconsistent quality based on their review, but I can tell you that my set sounds incredible. I usually only use it for movies or occasional listening to music apps, so not every day. I have been very happy with the sound quality.
Date published: 2016-03-16
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jim15 from Very Disappointing Makes a "popping" noise even when no sound is being sent to the unit. This is probably related to poor quality Bluetooth adapter re establishing connection to the subwoofer.
Date published: 2016-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Waqar from An amazing system and even more at that price I bought this for my bedroom, but after hearing the sound quality, it is now in my living room. Crisp sound quality and the subwoofer shakes my floors. The only down side is that it doesn't have bluetooth, but you can buy an adapter like I did.
Date published: 2016-03-16
Does this sound bar SB 300 center have bluetooth?. When I searched online with the model number SB 300, I don't see the bluetooth in it. Also, do I need to add subwoofer to the cart or does it come with the soundbar automatically ?
The SB300 includes the soundbar and the subwoofer. Yes, it has a Bluetooth receiver in it. You can connect your device (smart phone, etc.) to the SB300 using Bluetooth. However, if using it with your TV, it is recommended that you connect with a wire as there will be a delay in the audio if you use Bluetooth, causing a sync issue between audio and video. This is inherent in Bluetooth technology.
Date published: 2016-06-13
I see a subwoofer pictured in the product photo but there's no mention of a subwoofer included in the product description. Is the subwoofer included in the purchase with the sound bar?
Yes, the SB300 consists of a soundbar and matching subwoofer.
Date published: 2016-02-28
Does this come with a optical cable or hdmi cable?
It does not come with an optical or hdmi cable. As far as connection cables go, it only comes with an analog audio cable.
Date published: 2016-02-28