Arena Sub 100PDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/SUB100PBK.html
Additional InformationWe’d never build a JBL sound system and call it Arena without it packing powerful bass. With its 10” (250mm) high-output polycellulose woofer and dual rear ports that optimize bass performance, the JBL Arena SUB 100P plays its role to perfection. The 100W high-efficiency Class-D amplifier features unobtrusive rear-mounted controls that allow for easy setup and seamless integration into your sound system.
No sound system is complete without great bass. Luckily, with its 10” (250mm) polycellulose woofer and 100 watts of dynamic punch, the JBL Arena SUB 100P delivers tight, extended bass like a pro.
At A Glance:
The signature punch and accuracy of JBL bass
Understated, contemporary look and feel
An audio powerhouse at an affordable price
Just one part of an even more powerful system
What's in the box:
1 x JBL Arena SUB 100P
1 x Power Cord
1 x Owner’s Manual
1 x Safety Sheet
- The signature punch and accuracy of JBL bass
- 10-inch (250mm) high-output polycellulose woofer with 100-watt RMS (200-watt dynamic) digital power amplifier. Dual rear ports optimize airflow while minimizing port turbulence and audible distortion in the bass response. Computer-optimized driver positioning and network integration. Variable level, crossover, and phase controls.
- Understated, contemporary look and feel
- Contemporary cabinet shape with angled side and top panels provide a sophisticated, modern look. Available in black and white finishes with minimalist grilles and brushed metal trims.
- An audio powerhouse at an affordable price
- The perfect trifecta of JBL power, precision, and affordable pricing.
- Just one part of an even more powerful system
- Intended for use in conjunction with the entire series of JBL Arena loudspeakers: 2 floorstanding speakers, 2 bookshelf speakers, 1 center channel speaker, and 1 subwoofer model. Features rear-mounted input and controls for easy set-up and system integration.
Legendary JBL SoundYou don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 100W RMS (200W Dynamic)
- Power Requirement
- 100V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Idle/Full/Power)
- less than 0.5W (standby) / 160W/2.1A (max – 120V) / 160W/1.5A (max – 230V)
- Frequency Response
- 41 Hz – 150 Hz
- Crossover Frequencies
- 50Hz – 150Hz (variable) 24 dB/octave
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 10" (250mm) Polycellulose
- Depth (in)
- Height (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- Weight (kg)
- Depth (mm)
- Height (in)
- Width (mm)
- Width ( in)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Auto Power, Crossover, Level, Phase