Arena 180Details http://www.harmanaudio.com/ARENA180BK.html
Additional InformationJBL engineers have pioneered the art of bringing world-class sound to audiences for decades. Now, with the Arena 180 floorstanding loudspeaker, they've brought the same amazing experience to your home at a price that won't burn a hole in your wallet. The Arena 180’s High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide and 1-inch (25mm) soft dome tweeter, along with two 7” (178mm) polycellulose woofers provide the accurate sound intended by top artists and engineers. Inspired by JBL's own M2 Master Reference Monitor, considered by many to be the world’s finest studio monitor, the Arena 180 is a win-win for both legacy and affordability.
The only thing more astonishing than what the JBL Arena 180 brings to your ears is what it brings to your wallet: amazing performance at affordable cost.
At A Glance:
Inspired by JBL’s legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor
Signature JBL loudspeaker performance
Understated, contemporary look and feel
An audio powerhouse at an affordable price
Just one part of an even more powerful system
What's in the box:
1 x JBL Arena 180
1 x Spect Sheet/Owner's Manual
4 x Carpet Spikes
- Inspired by JBL’s legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor
- High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide technology takes its cues from the legendary JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor. Computer-optimized driver positioning and network integration result in ideal performance and lifelike soundstage imaging. Proven acoustic superiority through rigorous testing and real-world evaluation.
- Signature JBL loudspeaker performance
- Two 7-inch (178mm) high-output polycellulose woofers operate in conjunction with a rear-firing tuned bass port, delivering accurate sound worthy of a standing ovation.1-inch (25mm) soft dome tweeter provides clean, powerful highs. Tight, extended bass response optimized for show-stopping listening, whether for movies, TV, music or console gaming.
- Understated, contemporary look and feel
- Contemporary cabinet shape with angled side and top panels provide a sophisticated, modern look.Soft-touch paint around the transducers and on the waveguide.Available in black and white finishes with minimalist grilles and brushed metal trims.
- An audio powerhouse at an affordable price
- The perfect trifecta of JBL power, precision, and affordable pricing.
- Just one part of an even more powerful system
- Intended for use in conjunction with the entire series of JBL Arena loudspeakers: 2 floorstanding speakers, 2 bookshelf speakers, 1 center channel speaker, and 1 subwoofer model.
Floorstanding SpeakerFloorstanding design delivers big theater sound provides a true home entertainment experience.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Recommended Amplifier Power
- 20 - 225W
- 88 dB
- Frequency Response
- 39 Hz - 40 kHz
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 20 - 225W
- Crossover Frequencies
- 2.1kHz – 18 dB/octave
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- Height (mm)
- Height (in)
- Width ( in)
- Weight (lb)
- Depth (in)
- Width (mm)
- Depth (mm)
- Weight (kg)
Arena 180 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Omiss from Surprisingly good! JBL claims that these speakers are inspired by the legendary M2 loudspeaker monitors. If you know about M2s or heard them you'd think that that is a pretty bold statement since M2s are arguably one of the best sounding Reference Monitors ever created. But after listening to these 180s I can understand what JBL means by "inspired". Arena 180 sounds amazingly good for its price. It probably could compete with loudspeakers in $700-$900 price range. It has a very strong and balanced low end and super crisp high frequency. The fact that it is sounding very consistent off-axis proves that it is a well-designed and well-constructed loudspeaker. Kudos to JBL!
Date published: 2016-05-25