Focus® 100 For WomenDetails http://www.harmanaudio.com/YBWNFOCU01ANWAM.html
Additional InformationRock your workout with sweat-proof behind-the-ear sport earphones designed to fit women’s ears. TwistLock® Technology and FlexSoft® Comfort Fit guarantee yurbuds® Focus® 100 For Women won’t hurt or fall out, while allowing ambient sound to help you hear what’s happening around you. Specially sized for smaller ears and available in fierce colors, Focus 100 For Women will stay with you for every mile, every rep and every ounce of sweat. Hello, small and mighty.
yurbuds® Focus® 100 For Women sweat-proof behind-the-ear sport earphones are ergonomically designed to never hurt or fall out and allow ambient sound for safety. Specially sized for smaller ears and available in fierce colors, say hello to small and mighty.
At A Glance:
Designed for Smaller Ears
What's in the box:
1 pair of yurbuds Focus 100 for Women sport earphones
- TwistLock® Technology
- Exclusive to yurbuds, our patented TwistLock® Technology provides a secure fit that is guaranteed never to fall out even during the most rigorous physical activities.
- Guaranteed never to hurt, yurbuds are ergonomically designed to avoid nerve rich areas of the ear for long-lasting comfort. Made with medical-grade, flexible silicone, they are ultra soft and comfortable for hours on end.
- Sweat Proof
- Developed for training in any conditions, yurbuds endure through rain, water, and sweat.
- Ambient Aware
- yurbuds are ergonomically designed to allow in ambient noise so you’re aware of your surroundings during active use.
- Designed for Smaller Ears
- yurbuds researched, sized and shaped our female line specifically for women’s ears.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Available Colors
- Pink, Aqua, Purple, Green, Coral, Yellow
- <value>Frequency Response
- 20Hz - 20kHz</value>
Focus® 100 For Women is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Miss Priss from They stay in I've never been able to work out or walk around with ear buds because they fall out of my ears. Someone heard me say this and told me about JBL's; he looked it up online and emailed me the link. Later, I thought I would look at them even though I couldn't imagine the brand could make a difference. But they looked good, so I ordered a pair of the smaller size. As soon as they came, I tried them on and voilá! the little thing that wraps around your ear held them in. They sat there loosely, too, so I could still hear what was going on around me. They're great.
Date published: 2016-07-10
Rated 1 out of 5 by laurab from Not the comfortable fit I was looking for. I bought these head phones to use at my desk because they were sleek and allowed you to still hear your surroundings. One of the grey wrap around pieces broke off when removing from package. It seems that it goes back together fairly easy however it doesn't stay together very long. After one night I just removed them entirely as headphones stay in without them. Sound quality seems good but I can't keep them in very long before the rubber part begins to hurt my ear. They were just not a good fit for me perhaps my ears are more sensitive most people.
Date published: 2016-06-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grays from Best purchase for small ears! I purchased these 3 weeks ago, and it was the best purchase I made. I have tried all sort of earbuds, and they all fell out, or were very uncomfortable. These are great. You put them on, and you don't have to worry about them falling out when you are working out, even if you sweat. The adjustable part that goes around the ear is adjustable, and I lost one, but JBL replaced it for FREE. Doesn't get better than that!!! These are the only pair that I will ever purchase.
Date published: 2016-02-16